Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also exactly the type of person to turn her nose up at gear if a working class person takes it, but when she takes it it’s in a ‘Kate moss high fashion way’
Literally this 🙌🏻👌🏻
---
My friend was telling me though the other week she was out in Glasgow and was sitting near them all at a restaurant in Glasgow- she says the Kirsten and Amy are complete potty mouths and Monique was quite left out

Reactions: 3
White top at a hen do 🥴
I don’t think it’s against the rules to wear a white top to a hen do lol 🤣
---
With the whole weight thing & people saying they are on a Coke diet or some diet pill. Do non of u seriously not know anyone with a small figure like that in your life’s? I know loads of people & im pushing age of 30! Some have had kids & their body’s just bounce back to that.

not saying they couldnt becauee maybe they could but come on 🤣

Reactions: 8
---
With the whole weight thing & people saying they are on a Coke diet or some diet pill. Do non of u seriously not know anyone with a small figure like that in your life’s? I know loads of people & im pushing age of 30! Some have had kids & their body’s just bounce back to that.

I think people are thinking along those lines because of comments Molly has made herself in her own videos when it comes to food and portion sizes

People can be naturally thin, of course they can, but when an adult female has a child’s frame and wears clothes from the kids section….I think it’s telling but thats just my opinion

• Heart
---

Yeah it’s more with the content of her videos and what she’s putting out there that it’s clear to see there’s a weird side to her with food.

Reactions: 4
---
Maybe not against the “rules” but you try to avoid it, no? Out of all the clothes she’s got I found it funny she chose to wear a white when it’s become the thing with these lot for the bride to wear white on their hens :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
On Instagram whilst she is literally in the middle of a hen party 🥱

And why does the bottom of her nose always look so white? (I’m actually not implying I think it’s coke) it is always there, is it powder she just leaves white? Is it peach fuzz? Is that the only area the sunbeds don’t reach ?🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Mollys sister in law has less than 10k followers but is getting over 1000 likes meanwhile molly has well over 200k and barely ever gets 10k likes…so telling that influencers are dying out. Her and the other aquarius girls will have no career in about 5 years max

Reactions: 7
Mollys sister in law has less than 10k followers but is getting over 1000 likes meanwhile molly has well over 200k and barely ever gets 10k likes…so telling that influencers are dying out. Her and the other aquarius girls will have no career in about 5 years max
That’s why brands actually like working with ‘micro influencers’ or girls who just take nice pics and have good interactions, people are more likely to trust them and buy the product! Does anyone here actually buy anything Molly flaunts?

Reactions: 1
She did a what I eat in a day ages ago and it was tiny portions. Don’t doubt she’s naturally petite as she’s got a very small frame!

Her clothing choices recently haven’t been it, really random and things only look again, because she’s thinner

Reactions: 2
At a hen do but all the pictures are of her? I can’t imagine being invited to someone’s hen but asking people to take pictures of me constantly. 😅

She’s done 3 photo ‘dumps’ since she’s been there and her insta story is full. The whole thing is just chronically online.

Maybe not against the “rules” but you try to avoid it, no? Out of all the clothes she’s got I found it funny she chose to wear a white when it’s become the thing with these lot for the bride to wear white on their hens :)
maybe a white dress, that I could understand! But personally a white top / vest so don’t think it’s criminal, they are on holiday after all 😊

The caption ‘wish I met Robbie sooner’ is just far to cringe. Doesn’t he feel uncomfortable with those obvious digs on her ex?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The caption ‘wish I met Robbie sooner’ is just far to cringe. Doesn’t he feel uncomfortable with those obvious digs on her ex?
Just weird. Why is that the caption to his sisters hen, I don’t get it molly. So you could have been a tag along for longer??? Or so you could have been the bride before Amy?

---

But no one is saying we don’t know people with small frames 😂 but it’s been said on the grapevine that she does over focus on her weight to remain the same size and this type of behaviour normally is down the same road as negative eating/ thoughts about food
Furthermore it is also common knowledge that she takes Coke with most of these influencers it’s to keep the weight off .
---
This is spot on 👌🏻
If you look at all the Aquarius girls interaction level it is LOW and I mean low in regards to ratio of the number of followers
I work in PR and we go by the interaction rate not the amount of followers as many can be bots- paid for followers- seeing this more and more on Instagram and TT, the thing I find very odd is Monique has half a million followers on TikTok but her likes are only in the hundreds and comments are never anymore than 6 for each post… doesn’t add up

the only one I think is genuine and could do well is Abbie- I like the girl relatable , down to earth and doesn’t look like a walking stick insect which all the other girls at Aquarius do
---
this looks painful
Botched lip job right there 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 4