Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole family are absolutely tiny, she's lucky enough to just be that shape
her sisters aren’t tiny? She’s alluded before she has eating issues due to some of the food comments she’s made

Reactions: 7
her sisters aren’t tiny? She’s alluded before she has eating issues due to some of the food comments she’s made
Yes they are? Lily is tall and very slim, ruby is more curvy but she is still tiny!

Reactions: 2
I said this last collection but she defo edits her own pics so much! she looks so much better in the asos pics

Reactions: 3
I said this last collection but she defo edits her own pics so much! she looks so much better in the asos pics
yet she claimed in a q&a that she doesn’t edit them at all, she uploads straight from the camera roll..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely some sort of food restriction going on as she isn’t naturally slim, I think they are all on something like a diet pill or coke, the only ones who are natural are Carla or cara and Abbie - I like that girl, she’s the only one who seems legit, all the others are just the same, really sad Monique has changed as well as I was a fan but her content now is just a clone of all the Aquarius girls plus the fact they all blow smoke up each other arses really vexes me- the only 2 I don’t see doing this is Abbie and Carla / cara but 100% Kirsten and Amy have their favs- Megano, Molly and Abbie , other girls don’t get a look in, Abbie could go far if she drops that agency as she is a likeable girl, down to earth and not on coke or starving herself like the others
---
Definitely some sort of food restriction going on as she isn’t naturally slim, I think they are all on something like a diet pill or coke, the only ones who are natural are Carla or cara and Abbie - I like that girl, she’s the only one who seems legit, all the others are just the same, really sad Monique has changed as well as I was a fan but her content now is just a clone of all the Aquarius girls plus the fact they all blow smoke up each other arses really vexes me- the only 2 I don’t see doing this is Abbie and Carla / cara but 100% Kirsten and Amy have their favs- Megano, Molly and Abbie , other girls don’t get a look in, Abbie could go far if she drops that agency as she is a likeable girl, down to earth and not on coke or starving herself like the others
Should say Molly isn’t naturally THAT slim of course she is slim but the type of weight and structure she has going on is more than likely not natural

Reactions: 2
---

Should say Molly isn’t naturally THAT slim of course she is slim but the type of weight and structure she has going on is more than likely not natural
Surely not Coke? She doesn’t drink

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she off on her sister in laws hen? Can’t wait to see this
Seems soon to be invited to that kind of things. The sis in law is amazing so I’m looking forward to seeing her outfits. I think molly will have a hard time not being #1 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Seems soon to be invited to that kind of things. The sis in law is amazing so I’m looking forward to seeing her outfits. I think molly will have a hard time not being #1 🤣🤣🤣
agree She’s stylish and cool… surprised she wants Molly tagging along too

• Haha
Reactions: 1
agree She’s stylish and cool… surprised she wants Molly tagging along too
This Amy also looks like an aspiring influencer, so it’s natural she’d have Molly there, she has over 100k followers. Think of the promo it’s bringing! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3