Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But no one is saying we don’t know people with small frames 😂 but it’s been said on the grapevine that she does over focus on her weight to remain the same size and this type of behaviour normally is down the same road as negative eating/ thoughts about food
Furthermore it is also common knowledge that she takes Coke with most of these influencers it’s to keep the weight off .
---

This is spot on 👌🏻
If you look at all the Aquarius girls interaction level it is LOW and I mean low in regards to ratio of the number of followers
I work in PR and we go by the interaction rate not the amount of followers as many can be bots- paid for followers- seeing this more and more on Instagram and TT, the thing I find very odd is Monique has half a million followers on TikTok but her likes are only in the hundreds and comments are never anymore than 6 for each post… doesn’t add up

the only one I think is genuine and could do well is Abbie- I like the girl relatable , down to earth and doesn’t look like a walking stick insect which all the other girls at Aquarius do
---

Botched lip job right there 😳

No one is saying it no but some of you are acting like you have never seen a skinny person before at her age 🤣 where is it common knowledge that she take Coke to stay skinny? Would generally like to know as I must have missed out on this!
however I do agree the ants eat more than her clearly

Reactions: 2
Literally can’t stop looking at her lips in her usual weekly/monthly hello fresh here’s a code story. Surely to god she must know her lips are absolutely fucked? That is bound to cause issues, she literally can’t speak properly because one side is bigger than the other

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Literally can’t stop looking at her lips in her usual weekly/monthly hello fresh here’s a code story. Surely to god she must know her lips are absolutely fucked? That is bound to cause issues, she literally can’t speak properly because one side is bigger than the other
It’s giving when you’ve been to the dentist and your mouth is that numb you can’t feel the movement. Reallly bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s giving when you’ve been to the dentist and your mouth is that numb you can’t feel the movement. Reallly bad!
Hahaha this is so true. So it looks like the Megano and Molly friendship is back on again after on here assuming they’d had a wee tiff.

No one is saying it no but some of you are acting like you have never seen a skinny person before at her age 🤣 where is it common knowledge that she take Coke to stay skinny? Would generally like to know as I must have missed out on this!
however I do agree the ants eat more than her clearly
It’s common knowledge with influencers in Glasgow and on the social circuit and people have openly seen her take it.. not going to name drop but it is what it is
Believe it or don’t
Furthermore we are all here to give our opinion
There is no need to be so condescending
Of course we all have skinny friends
No one said otherwise so don’t know what your point is
If people are making claims on here it’s because they have knowledge on the topic
I’m not replying to any more of your posts because I honestly don’t get what your beef is so let’s just agree to disagree
---
Literally
I think they are beyond repair and do kind of feel sorry for her as I think it makes her look disfigured but no one forced her to get it…. all aesthics come with a risk and let’s face it all the girls at Aquarius have had their lips done even Monique , all for free to share posts😿

Reactions: 1
The caption ‘wish I met Robbie sooner’ is just far to cringe. Doesn’t he feel uncomfortable with those obvious digs on her ex?
That is so awkward considering she got with Robbie 2 weeks after her engagement broke off😂 does she forget she was engaged ?? Hence why she never met him earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she make being sober a personality trait? No one cares that you don’t drink molly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think molly jat spends all her time with her bf now doesnt have time for megano

Her recent pic looks edited look at her toes and thigh
Yeah that’s been edited
It’s been stretched in face tune or whatever to elongate the legs ALL the Aquarius girls do it apart from Abbie
The worst for editing the pics is Molly and Monique, my friends cousin used to work with Monique and apparently she’s only like 5’2 like tiny
In her Instagram pics she looks like 5’8
It’s the stretch tool they all do it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah that’s been edited
It’s been stretched in face tune or whatever to elongate the legs ALL the Aquarius girls do it apart from Abbie
The worst for editing the pics is Molly and Monique, my friends cousin used to work with Monique and apparently she’s only like 5’2 like tiny
In her Instagram pics she looks like 5’8
It’s the stretch tool they all do it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is it not just the camera on 0.5 mode? Makes everything look further away/longer

Reactions: 4
Is it not just the camera on 0.5 mode? Makes everything look further away/longer
I know what you mean but .5 makes it look too unnatural hence why they use the stretch tool
One of the girls on our books openly admits to doing it- I’d say 85% of Instagram influencers are editing their pics like proper editing

I’d find it exhausting to be around people that took as many photos as influencers do. Can’t possibly enjoy yourself with a camera out every two seconds, much like at gigs etc. Live in the moment

Reactions: 3