Molly McAwesome So Long AllEars, Hello Mammoth Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I was wrong earlier. It's not just 30k a month. There's far, far more. There's the onslaught of brand deals, Amazon "buy my makeup" links, Twitch subs and Superchats, in-video advertising, YouTube ad revenue, and then there's the Patreon money. It could be upwards of 200k or more.

I've been ruminating over the difference between this Mammoth Club channel and AllEarsNet. I've settled upon that AllEarsNet is for fans of Disney, and whose personalities merely reflect that shared love of Disney through curation of Disney related content...

Mammoth Club, is for fans of Molly, whose personalities (the "Molly" herself, is of course a phony, playing a carefully crafted and heavily guarded character) reflect that shared love of...Molly.

I submit that this makes one channel a scam, and the other, at the very least, an authentic business venture with a public good attached to it.

This good, while of course not world changing, provides a service of helpful information for people attending Disney parks, a heavily expensive and often times overwhelming to plan out family vacation.

Molly's channel, on the other hand, and all subsequent "offerings" like the trivia, serve no real purpose outside of promoting one thing: giving Molly money. The scam is in the gesture towards meaningful content, while the reality is that you are being fed Molly's money making infomercials.

Stay with me. There is an illusion of authenticity she's attempting to craft...but it falls completely short once you actually watch the content. Everything there is either a cut and paste job from her time at AllEarsNet, or a phoned in, (literally and figuratively, as they use their phones to film this tit), "How to spend your donations at (insert location)" type of video.

...they literally just go to dinner on your dime and call that content. Watch an AllEarsNet restaurant review and then watch a Mammoth review. Aside from Allen delivering an admittedly well-spoken description of the food he's eating, this dinner isn't about you the viewer experiencing the restaurant; it's just about you the viewer experiencing them at a restaurant.

And I'm sorry, but playful yet painfully fake banter between this arrogant, smug "power couple" is just bleeping lame.

I'm working on a full take down of Molly, but I'll save that for the next thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
AllEarsNet is for fans of Disney, and whose personalities merely reflect that shared love of Disney through curation of Disney related content...

Mammoth Club, is for fans of Molly, whose personalities (the "Molly" herself, is of course a phony, playing a carefully crafted and heavily guarded character) reflect that shared love of...Molly.

I submit that this makes one channel a scam, and the other, at the very least, an authentic business venture with a public good attached to it.

I'm working on a full take down of Molly, but I'll save that for the next thread.
This from the person who said they'd love to bed Quincy.
I still think you are an employee of All Ears.

Reactions: 8
You know, I was wrong earlier. It's not just 30k a month. There's far, far more. There's the onslaught of brand deals, Amazon "buy my makeup" links, Twitch subs and Superchats, in-video advertising, YouTube ad revenue, and then there's the Patreon money. It could be upwards of 200k or more.
Have we seen any brand deals in their videos or on Insta? Playboard doesn't show them getting any superchats, but it looks like it has only been tracking since the middle of December. Do they do lives on YouTube? I don't know how monetization works on Twitch. As for YouTube ads, they probably are pulling in at least $15K there. I suspect their getting about $10 per 1000 views. there was another travel/Disney related channel that put out a how much I made in 2022 type video and they were over the $10 mark.

Reactions: 2

I've been ruminating over the difference between this Mammoth Club channel and AllEarsNet. I've settled upon that AllEarsNet is for fans of Disney, and whose personalities merely reflect that shared love of Disney through curation of Disney related content...

This good, while of course not world changing, provides a service of helpful information for people attending Disney parks, a heavily expensive and often times overwhelming to plan out family vacation.

Molly's channel, on the other hand, and all subsequent "offerings" like the trivia, serve no real purpose outside of promoting one thing: giving Molly money. The scam is in the gesture towards meaningful content, while the reality is that you are being fed Molly's money making infomercials.

Stay with me. There is an illusion of authenticity she's attempting to craft...but it falls completely short once you actually watch the content. Everything there is either a cut and paste job from her time at AllEarsNet, or a phoned in, (literally and figuratively, as they use their phones to film this tit), "How to spend your donations at (insert location)" type of video.

...they literally just go to dinner on your dime and call that content. Watch an AllEarsNet restaurant review and then watch a Mammoth review. Aside from Allen delivering an admittedly well-spoken description of the food he's eating, this dinner isn't about you the viewer experiencing the restaurant; it's just about you the viewer experiencing them at a restaurant.

And I'm sorry, but playful yet painfully fake banter between this arrogant, smug "power couple" is just bleeping lame.

Is that you, AJ?? 👀😋🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.