Molly McAwesome So Long AllEars, Hello Mammoth Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The singing, the “Influencer in the Wild” bits, using slang that’s about 15 years too young for them … very over a lot of it. They seem to think they’re hilarious people and objectively have a very basic sense of humor. Probably fun and funny when you’re there with them, but to watch a video of … a bit cringy.

Also, I get super grossed out watching Molly suck food out of her long fake claw nails.
This stuff wasn't so bad when you had other content from other people alongside it. Now that this is all it is, we finally see how one-trick it all really was.

Reactions: 6
Been a rainy week so watched both their Festival of the Arts vlog and All Ears' vlog about it, and at this point I enjoyed the All Ears one a lot more. Molly and Alan were informative and positive, and Alan's good at reviewing food, but after a few booths it all felt a bit repetitive and Molly's jokes weren't really hitting.

The All Ears vlog it seemed like everyone had more genuine fun with the festival; skipping around to different groups as they tried different booths it mixed it up enough that I wasn't bored or annoyed for too long. Their newer series about cheap snacks at the park has been more interesting to me than watching Molly eating the same things we've seen her eat for the past two years too.

I think some of the new All Ears members are starting to get into a better groove, and their festival / park videos are now more enjoyable to watch than when they were just starting out after Molly left. And maybe Molly and Alan would make more enjoyable videos if they didn't get so bothered by fans wanting to say hi when they're not filming.

Reactions: 14
OT: For those who remember the original AllEars, whatever happened to Jack Spence? I loved his articles there.

Why do many of the people at AllEars have stupid names? Fry Bucket? Maybe Sage is his real name? Breedlove just sounds bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do many of the people at AllEars have stupid names? Fry Bucket? Maybe Sage is his real name? Breedlove just sounds bad.
It doesn't really feel weird when you think of it like a username on a message board, preener2355.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It doesn't really feel weird when you think of it like a username on a message board, preener2355.
I get what you’re saying but it’s not. It’s basically a broadcast and they’re looking to be known. I’m giving zero time to someone calling themselves FryBucket. An Internet forum is designed for at least some anonymity.

Reactions: 5
It seems like they're trying to give themselves cool nicknames but they're failing at it.

Someone calling themselves Breed Love was enough for me.

I can't handle anymore.

Trying to be anonymous when you're already on social media makes little sense to me.

I get what you’re saying but it’s not. It’s basically a broadcast and they’re looking to be known. I’m giving zero time to someone calling themselves FryBucket. An Internet forum is designed for at least some anonymity.
I am thinking FryBucket doesn't care for their real name to be plastered all over YouTube.

In the case of BreedLove, he opened for Gaga under that name, so I can see why he'd keep using it.

Breedlove is a traditional surname from the UK. Might sound odd, but not worse than some others.

I do not care for the dude, but can understand how someone with an odd sounding surname would want to continue using it.
If it is not a family name I have no idea why he'd have chosen it.

Reactions: 1
Breedlove is a traditional surname from the UK. Might sound odd, but not worse than some others.

I do not care for the dude, but can understand how someone with an odd sounding surname would want to continue using it.
If it is not a family name I have no idea why he'd have chosen it.
Why not his first name or both? Just seems like he's trying to be hip.

Reactions: 4
I'm just saying, hating on a surname is silly - it's something we usually cannot control, and then we get known by. If that was the case, why shouldn't he continue to use it?

I come at this as a person with one of those odd last names (it is not breedlove, nor will you find it on a list of weird names). I hate it and refuse to go by it, but my sibling has embraced it and many people don't even know his first name.

I'm just saying, hating on a surname is silly - it's something we usually cannot control, and then we get known by. If that was the case, why shouldn't he continue to use it?
I had no idea it was possibly a surname, but still, you would think no one watching goofy videos from AllEars would have any clue of any semi successful past he had or have any idea who he even was. It just seems silly. Do his friends and family call him that?

I had no idea it was possibly a surname, but still, you would think no one watching goofy videos from AllEars would have any clue of any semi successful past he had or have any idea who he even was. It just seems silly. Do his friends and family call him that?
Yeah, not making fun of it, it just sounds a bit pretentious for the types of videos they shoot. I wondered if it was his last name. There's a guitar brand with that name. And, I'm not calling someone by their last name. I'm not in the Army.

From the article dizmal posted above, it's not a surname but is sort of his stage name or a nickname he's had for a long time. I would guess that some of his friends probably do call him that.

Reactions: 2
From the article dizmal posted above, it's not a surname but is sort of his stage name or a nickname he's had for a long time. I would guess that some of his friends probably do call him that.
Makes sense, but still no explanation for "Fry Bucket", WTF...

Reactions: 6
Makes sense, but still no explanation for "Fry Bucket", WTF...
Agreed, I don't get "Fry Bucket" as a name either. But I watched an AE video for the first time in a while, the Epcot festival video, and I enjoyed Fry Bucket. She's improved quite a bit from the last video I remember seeing her in. More natural and comfortable on camera.

Reactions: 2
Agreed, I don't get "Fry Bucket" as a name either. But I watched an AE video for the first time in a while, the Epcot festival video, and I enjoyed Fry Bucket. She's improved quite a bit from the last video I remember seeing her in. More natural and comfortable on camera.
Yeah, I don't care if she's taking over for Helen Hayes the First Lady of American Theatre, not watching Fry Bucket.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.