Molly McAwesome So Long AllEars, Hello Mammoth Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, I don't get "Fry Bucket" as a name either. But I watched an AE video for the first time in a while, the Epcot festival video, and I enjoyed Fry Bucket. She's improved quite a bit from the last video I remember seeing her in. More natural and comfortable on camera.
She's gone from a deer in headlights to a more than capable host. I'm telling you, all ears is getting better.

Reactions: 8
New thread title suggestion: Left AllEars for the Patreon Cash, but Our Best Ideas Are Kind of Trash

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Basically their content is just "look at all the ways we frivolously waste your 30k a month" now.

Anyone paying them a dime is basically brain dead.

Screenshot_2023-01-23-07-31-56-971.jpg

look, they're literally laughing at you.

I'll back this up until the day I die: Molly is a thief who stole an existing audience that she was only able to captivate through their promotion of her as a "brand".

Yes, kudos to you, boss-lady, you "walked away", AKA "stole from" All Ears and bravely conned thousands into giving you their Amazon Prime membership free content donation so that they would set it and forget it, giving you this perpetual income stream. I'll give you points for shrewdness, you win!

Furthermore, your tit is boring as hell now. Gone are the magical whimseys of All Ears past...here now are the three bleeping jokes you'll make over and over again as "you" are so shallow, so void of the substance of humanity, that only a redundant set of arbitrary factoids are what you're willing to let people see. You suck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I disagree that she “stole” anything. She saw that her current company was making money from her personality, knowledge, and likely many of her content ideas and didn’t want to be making money for someone else. I think anybody on here would have done the same. AllEars put most of their eggs in her basket and clearly didn’t have their employees sign a non-compete, so she left to make her own money. We’ve also seen AllEars adjust to having an ensemble cast and not making one person the star, so it looks like they’ve learned from this too

That said, boy was it boring watching Molly/Alan go shopping and then give their hot takes on … bagels and cream cheese. It was very Basic Takes Manhattan.

Reactions: 14
I'll back this up until the day I die: Molly is a thief who stole an existing audience that she was only able to captivate through their promotion of her as a "brand".
Molly McAwesome: Betting on Yourself by Stealing Someone Else’s Audience

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I disagree that she “stole” anything. She saw that her current company was making money from her personality, knowledge, and likely many of her content ideas and didn’t want to be making money for someone else. I think anybody on here would have done the same. AllEars put most of their eggs in her basket and clearly didn’t have their employees sign a non-compete, so she left to make her own money. We’ve also seen AllEars adjust to having an ensemble cast and not making one person the star, so it looks like they’ve learned from this too
Honestly the idea that she stole anything by creating her own channel is so ridiculous. The new channel might be boring, she might be a prick to people who approach her, but should she have been tied to a single employer for the rest of her working career? If you look at All Ears before and after her then it's obvious the audience was tuning in for her. They benefitted by the money she made for them and all of the subscribers she brought in. If they can't survive without one of their employees then that's on them. She doesn't owe them loyalty for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 10
Honestly the idea that she stole anything by creating her own channel is so ridiculous. The new channel might be boring, she might be a prick to people who approach her, but should she have been tied to a single employer for the rest of her working career? If you look at All Ears before and after her then it's obvious the audience was tuning in for her. They benefitted by the money she made for them and all of the subscribers she brought in. If they can't survive without one of their employees then that's on them. She doesn't owe them loyalty for the rest of her life.
I see your point for sure, but it would be different had Molly been a vlogger or an on camera personality before even joining AE. My understanding is that her boss at AE had to convince her to become an on camera personality. It would also be different had she struck out on her own doing something totally different from AE. Her “secrets” videos, for example, are indistinguishable from what she did at AE. Heck, AE is still putting out secret videos! I think we can agree that some element of her likability and charm that she had at AE has been lost in her trying to reproduce what she produced at AE. The view numbers also don’t lie, but I wonder if those who followed her from AE will persist as followers, or grow bored.

Reactions: 1
the idea that she stole anything by creating her own channel is so ridiculous ... should she have been tied to a single employer for the rest of her working career? ... She doesn't owe them loyalty for the rest of her life.
Agree. It's no different than you or I working at a company, we gain experience and knowledge, that's all part of the plan and employers know this and take advantage of it by burdening us with more work and no added incentive. We then take that experience and move onto another situation that will be better for ourselves personally and/or financially.

Molly may have had her fan base follow her, but she built that up, not All Ears and they all had the choice to stay with AE. Nothing was stolen.

If you look at All Ears before and after her then it's obvious the audience was tuning in for her. They benefitted by the money she made for them and all of the subscribers she brought in. If they can't survive without one of their employees then that's on them.
Yes, Even before she announced her departure the stark difference in views between the "Molly" videos and the "non-Molly" videos was like looking at mountains and valleys of the Rockies. AJ should have recognized that there was an issue and headed it off long before it came to Molly leaving, if she wanted to keep her at all that is.

I'm not a fan of the contest videos. Not a fan of singing, the merch pushes or the goofy faces they pull. There are more items that bug me that they do, but it is their own channel to make thrive or flop. It's all on them with no one to point to but themselves if anything goes wrong. At the moment they are blessed... but people are fickle... eventually their support base will fade if they don't constantly work on improving.

The whole idea of who came up with this lame content is iffy at best.

It's obvious that she still uses some of the same content as AE and encourages their fans to want more of that but with Molly's face and personality.

This channel has become child's play at this point.

It's not gonna work when they're pushing 50 and trying to keep up with the young kids.

It's not gonna work when they're pushing 50 and trying to keep up with the young kids.
100% Not too many people enjoy watching grand parent aged people hopping around like immature kids on a regular basis.
Molly is about 36. They have less than 10 years to figure out a better plan, or Molly needs to re-think her career.
It's still early in this though, they have the time but from what hints we've seen so far, it doesn't seem like Molly is open to changing how she works.

New thread title suggestions:
1) Molly McAwesome #2 - Same tit, different channel
2) Molly McAwesome #2 - A Masterclass in grifting
3) Molly McAwesome #2 - Hey idiots! I hate you! Give me money!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestions:
1) Molly McAwesome #2 - Same tit, different channel
2) Molly McAwesome #2 - A Masterclass in grifting
3) Molly McAwesome #2 - Hey idiots! I hate you! Give me money!
These need to be separate posts so people can vote on them with the like feedback function.

Reactions: 7
Agree. It's no different than you or I working at a company, we gain experience and knowledge, that's all part of the plan and employers know this and take advantage of it by burdening us with more work and no added incentive. We then take that experience and move onto another situation...
This is more like working somewhere and then on your way out stealing the client list, it's way different than simply gaining experience and moving on.

The one thing All Ears wasn't doing was taking advantage of pay pigs. I guess that's the difference now.

100% Not too many people enjoy watching grand parent aged people hopping around like immature kids on a regular basis.
Molly is about 36. They have less than 10 years to figure out a better plan, or Molly needs to re-think her career.
It's still early in this though, they have the time but from what hints we've seen so far, it doesn't seem like Molly is open to changing how she works.
30k a month, if that holds for ten years, we're talking 4m dollars man, I think she'll be ok.

I’m also starting to suspect Mammoth is just a cash grab and once Molly has done it a few years she’ll settle down and have kids with Alan and leave behind the world of vlogging. I can’t imagine her with a kid at the parks vlogging Tracker style, that’s for sure.

I'm not sure why so many people think she came up with all these ideas at AllEars. Is it because she's doing the same stuff on her own? Maybe she really doesn't have that many ideas. Maybe these were mostly AJ's ideas.
Looking at some of these comments and screenshots, again, I say, the stuff they're doing that isn't close to AllEars are their best ideas they have or the ideas of the Discord echo chamber.
I think some of these folks in Discord basically just want to see what they can they can come up with that they'll actually do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.