Molly McAwesome #3 Mammoth Club Countdown to Extinction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The secondhand embarrassment I felt when she kept looking at the camera when she was on stage at the drag show

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
In her "Dream Works" preview vlog, not DreamWorks she calls Shrek an Ogre and the WHOLE plot of the movies, his children "troll babies". Then in the Puss In Boots interactive area she says and I quote "why do all the cats have little shoes on?" In the Puss IN BOOTS area. She has no brain, NO BRAIN.

These content creators get away being such frauds.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Very sorry that one of her dogs (Ella) has crossed the rainbow bridge. However, I never understood the intense favouritism towards her other dog (Kronk). She hardly ever mentioned Ella, would occasionally buy things in the park for just Kronk, and got a tattoo of just Kronk’s silhouette, and not Ella’s. I would assume most viewers didn’t even know she had more than one dog. So odd as she looked like a precious pup. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have one dog it seems like I favor more, but my older dog doesn't like photos (she will actively walk away etc if I try to take a Pic) is pretty grumpy, doesn't like toys etc. Sooo maybe that's the case?

Reactions: 1
I have one dog it seems like I favor more, but my older dog doesn't like photos (she will actively walk away etc if I try to take a Pic) is pretty grumpy, doesn't like toys etc. Sooo maybe that's the case?
Totally get that side of it, but the hardly ever mentioning Ella and the tattoo thing seemed sad to me. I couldn’t leave one dog out! 😞

Totally get that side of it, but the hardly ever mentioning Ella and the tattoo thing seemed sad to me. I couldn’t leave one dog out! 😞

Definitely not defending her and I get it seems odd, I've had 3 dogs and I do have one dog that I would consider my "soul" dog. It does seem wrong 😂 but I guess it's pretty common in the dog mom community. To stay on topic.. Molly sucks and Alan's weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very sorry that one of her dogs (Ella) has crossed the rainbow bridge. However, I never understood the intense favouritism towards her other dog (Kronk). She hardly ever mentioned Ella, would occasionally buy things in the park for just Kronk, and got a tattoo of just Kronk’s silhouette, and not Ella’s. I would assume most viewers didn’t even know she had more than one dog. So odd as she looked like a precious pup. 💔
She also has a cat, which she barely mentions. Sad to hear of the passing of anyone’s pet.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just looked at their patreon and they're down to about $29k/month. Still nothing to sneeze at, but it's definitely down and they've lost folks. I also noticed they marked the highest tier as most popular.
They have 3507 patreon members, so that math just doesn't work out. Cutting 3507 in half and multiplying by $25 you get almost $44k. They're definitely trying to push the high tier.
Also, this doesn't make sense. I thought it was 3 of them, but this screen grab from LinkedIn says 2 employees, but also says a partnership. Again, seems odd.
Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 11.56.03 AM.png

Reactions: 2
I’m confused too because that Max guy was taking about some sort of sabbatical on his IG recently and I have no context of it. He doesn’t seem to do much with them despite moving to Florida.

Reactions: 4
I’m watching their “every Disney world Ride in 24 hours” vlog and I find Alan so freakin’ hot 🥵. He’s got the build of a maaaannn with those muscles and I love his huge , thick man hands. I’m a sucker for a big pair of masculine man hands.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m watching their “every Disney world Ride in 24 hours” vlog and I find Alan so freakin’ hot 🥵. He’s got the build of a maaaannn with those muscles and I love his huge , thick man hands. I’m a sucker for a big pair of masculine man hands.
So, we've found Max's Tattle profile...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The summer heat is driving everyone crazy already...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people pay towards patreon? I can't understand giving money directly to these people. What on earth is the perk? It baffles me.

Reactions: 10
Why do people pay towards patreon? I can't understand giving money directly to these people. What on earth is the perk? It baffles me.
It's all about making the people who are paying believe the recipient of said money is your friend and will give you some special information they won't share with anyone else.
Imagine a friend saying, "Hey, I have something you need to hear, but you need to pay me for that info"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I go between finding him really good looking and then the next video he gives me the major ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2