Molly McAwesome #3 Mammoth Club Countdown to Extinction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across these for the first time, I’m so confused - who even is the couple here?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just came across these for the first time, I’m so confused - who even is the couple here?
I imagine Molly thinks it’s Molly and Molly. Honestly, she wouldn’t be wrong. If anyone comes for anyone there, it’s her. Max and Alan are her minions.

Banana indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This isn't body shaming just interesting.. Molly tried to appear thin and tall, leggy, in most of her photos. But her vlog recently showed her on the cruise in a more real view of how she looks. I find it interesting she didn't edit it out since she seems to try to hide how she truly looks.

Reactions: 5
This isn't body shaming just interesting.. Molly tried to appear thin and tall, leggy, in most of her photos. But her vlog recently showed her on the cruise in a more real view of how she looks. I find it interesting she didn't edit it out since she seems to try to hide how she truly looks.
Totally! And the thing is, she’s not that bad looking as is but somewhere something happened to where she feels it’s necessary to appear a certain way hence the defensive attitude toward anything image related with her.

I’ve been married, I’ve been in relationships and friends with a lot of ladies my whole life. I’ve been around them when they’ve worn makeup and when they don’t wear makeup which was more often than not. One thing from my own personal experience I discovered was that the one girl I dated who piled on the makeup every day and spent 2 hours doing this was probably the most insecure and “not ok” person I’ve been around. She refused to leave the house sans makeup and the contouring and the layers and all the products. It’s overkill!

There is nothing wrong with wearing makeup and Molly poses as she’s just a hobbyist with it and she enjoys it. Maybe. But certain things over time from their videos and her social media have kind of showed it as more of a security blanket sort of thing. Hey, you do you but what’s the real reason you paint your face so heavily every day?

Reactions: 4
So we can comment on everybody else's looks, call people derogatory names, but we draw the line at body shaming??? LOL good to know! 🙃🙃🙃

So we can comment on everybody else's looks, call people derogatory names, but we draw the line at body shaming??? LOL good to know! 🙃🙃🙃
There's metric tons of body shaming here. I think they were just trying to say their comment wasn't meant to be body shaming.

I think Molly is just sensitive like most creative types and a bit inconsistent in choices she makes to cope with the negative comments she receives.

Reactions: 1
There's metric tons of body shaming here. I think they were just trying to say their comment wasn't meant to be body shaming.

I think Molly is just sensitive like most creative types and a bit inconsistent in choices she makes to cope with the negative comments she receives.
i've met her three times I used to be a huge stand but definitely not anymore. This day she was with her husband. I think she looks pretty normal in person average height, weight, etc..

Attachments

Just watched some of their $1000 Universal VIP video and I can’t help but wonder about this Max guy. What does he do for them? How does he pull his weight. It seems he’s rarely with them.

Reactions: 4
Just watched some of their $1000 Universal VIP video and I can’t help but wonder about this Max guy. What does he do for them? How does he pull his weight. It seems he’s rarely with them.
I came here to say the same thing. If you are paying that much for a private tour why wouldn't they do it when they were all around?!

I wanna know why they keep saying the trademark after saying the ride names?? “Minion Blast TM” wtf!

• Sad
I will take her saying “TM” over the “trashcan table time” song any day. A little bit of me shrivels up and dies every time.

I'll take anything Molly says or does over Alan's "influencer in the wild" bit with that terrible accent. 🤮

Reactions: 6
Not sure your point. Maybe reread my comment. I personally was not body shaming, just stating that she left in how she really looks in that video vs her Instagram pics using the wide angle lense that makes her look 7 foot tall and 90lbs.

They’re covering a Virgin Voyages cruise now. So we’re one step closer to OnlyMams being a reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 3