Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
I looked on one of the Disney news sites yesterday and saw a thread about Florida vloggers. Molly was mentioned then it sidetracked into a whole discussion about Tattle. There were at least 4 or 5 people who denounced Tattle and didn't know how people could spend time hating and just to not watch if they don't like it. They talked about the Trackers and others, but as per usual, there seemed to be an awful lot of knowledge about specifics of what's said about vloggers here from people who think this site is garbage and don't have time for it. I had to laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrToad

Here's how the meetup will go...

Molly barely looks anyone in the eyes when she first meets them. She'll occasionally look up from her phone and grunt. She avoids everyone during the meetup. Then she swigs two glasses of beer, stands up from her seat and says, "I'M OUT!"

Sold out in twelve hours.

• Wow

chaplinesque

Now she’s posting DM’s she got concerning her feet and blurring of them. She’s acting like anyone gives a crap about them. And who knows? Maybe they dothe foot fetish weirdos are a unique breed but she seems to think quite highly of herself.

She talks a lot about body stuff and freedom and “don’t sexualize her” kind of things but the only people I’ve really seen sexualizing her in any way is her.

Middle aged women comment about her with or without makeup and she snaps back at them gives some lecture about how they shouldn’t comment. Old folks do that. They always have and when a large part of your audience are the 50+ crowd who’ve been insecure about their own looks in a society that was much different than how you grew up, maybe those comments aren’t meant to be the toxic internet drivel you’re championing against… maybe it’s just a nice Midwest gal who grew up being told she shouldn’t go out of the house sans makeup because she wouldn’t look girly enough.

Sure, times are different now but being rude or nasty to your own audience has never and will never be considered appropriate. You can address these issues in a constructive way. You’re not going to change the way people are on the internet either so it’s often best to just deal with it internally and move on instead of stoking the fire.
It reminds me of her posting posts asking her about her and Alan having kids. If you don’t want people asking about it, stop drawing attention to it.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
This character breakfast video is so disturbing. The way she acts toward people in costumes is unhealthy. The way she talks to them and has to touch and hug them and the tears... I'm sorry but it's time to grow up a little bit. That stuff is weird in your mid 30's.
Those are the worst. "Oh Minnie, I love your dress!", "Hey Goofy, you look so dapper today!". Like she's talking to her dog, or one of the dolls she had as a child. She's a 30-something playing house.

She has this strange desire to elicit a pantomimed reaction to her comment, specifically for her, recognizing her. It's a weird need to feel special and to be acknowledged and validated. By costumed characters.

Funny that we never see her go up to "face characters", particularly villains like the Evil Queen or Cruella de Vil, or some other character that can speak and can be known to be a bit snarky (in a Disney way of course).

• Sick
Reactions: 10

npfiii

"Look paypigs, you can see an outline of areola in this one...keep giving me money and you may see more*"

*you won't, in fact, see more, you dumb fucks, but thanks for paying for my cruise.

1696720937239.png

• Sick
  • Wow

hmgiraffy

Big pet peeve incoming: Alan got three pokemon tattoos: fine. What isn't fine to me is that he got them backwards? Typically tattoos are supposed to face the viewer, not yourself. As someone with both of my forearms tattooed it would be so weird if they faced me. Mine both face down so that anyone looking at them can see them properly. These three tattoos on Alan should be facing down towards his wrist, not towards his elbow.

View attachment 2855443
If you're getting something permanently imprinted on your body, do what you want. I have forearm tattoos with specific meaning to me, not to an audience of other people, so they face me so I can see them clearly when I want to. There's a lot of weird stuff to call out with them, but this seems very much a you-problem lol.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Her lipstick has always been a hot, shaky-handed grandma mess. It's usually hard to tell what's going on underneath it, filler or no.

• Haha

chaplinesque

“After giving the water ride a whirl, Molly says: 'Regardless of how you may feel about Splash Mountain everyone did not feel welcome.” I do give her props for saying that, as I don’t think it has been said enough. But yeah the mentioning Max in passing as “co-host” is kind of weird. That doesn’t sound like an accurate description of his role to me. More like, twitch streamer/investor.

• Haha
  • Heart

chaplinesque

I don’t know if anyone watches AllEars regularly, but I watched a Q&A they did recently where they talked about how they got hired and went into detail about their jobs. I got the impression that Sage, Quincy, Emma, Fry, and Breedlove enjoy their jobs and are genuinely friends with each other. I also think their content has been so much more fun since Molly left. She always dominated competitions to the point it wasn’t fun - we knew she would win, whether she had to take a bite of a hot dog or not. Now the competitions aren’t really about winning, per say. The hide and seek videos were clever in that once a hider was found, they become another seeker. They also have found ways to incorporate viewers into the videos with a secret phrase that earns them points. Apparently Sage and Quincy are the architects behind these reality show competition videos. Mammoth Club tried to foster this with their rock, paper, scissors, but frankly I don’t think they’re very interesting competitors to watch. I guess my point is that I would rather watch the AllEars team run around the parks, even if the video quality sucks, than Mammoth.

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Her frozen forehead and her filler mustache stick out like a sore thumb. It’s definitely not not noticeable.

• Sad

bellevueloungers

I agree. I think being honest about the difficulties of obtaining birth control and abortions in Red States and how vasectomies are a safe alternative would be actually impactful and could potentially help people.

Of course that smacks of altruism so MAM ain’t having it!
oh come on now, that level of information would require another patreon tier. she ain’t giving it away for free. 😂

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I meant the vlog they did for Islands of Adventure today. They poll the "Mam Fam" on which rides they like the best, worst, most overrated, most underrated and also the oldest and newest rides. She talks about each ride for 4 minutes, gives us a small break with Universal's ride footage for 15 to 20 seconds, asks the viewers to guess what the ride was rated and moves onto the next.

The pacing was very rushed and it came off to me as a lazy idea to film the same video she's already made but with fewer rides and with opinions that are only slightly different than her's (which she's already shared dozens of times).

The Japan vlogs I think were ok, mediocre but not terrible. They didn't make me want to go to Tokyo Disneyland but for her audience of people that love the same videos over and over, maybe some of them will want to?
Oh, I haven't watched any of those as of yet - it does sound mind numbing.
I wish they'd wake up and see that their supporters are digging them into a hole of repetition.

I thought the Japan vlogs were a refreshing change. Not sure they were exactly what I wanted to see (I'm more concerned about the logistics of traveling/staying/etc than food reviews) There's only so much of the "Mmm, this is good" I can take as seriously helpful. Seems like a bunch of BS filler.

They showed nothing from the airport, nothing from traveling to/from the hotels, and nothing about the differences in culture that we must adapt to.

MrToad

There’s nothing quite like saying you don’t want to talk about something by making a meme about how you don’t want to talk about it. We’ve covered this on Tattle already. If she’s annoyed about getting questions about it why doesn’t she do a YouTube video where they explain why they don’t want kids and that Alan had a vasectomy? And then between that and Insta, everyone would know. I find it problematic that she keeps bringing up the trauma some women have been through when it’s unclear whether she’s experienced that herself. There is a difference between deciding not to have kids and physically not being able to; both are fine, but there is a difference. The vasectomy implies she can get pregnant. Also she misspells women when talking about what is a very sensitive issue for women!
Who would have thought that literally selling memberships to your "family" would have the side effect of being asked personal questions?

Max has gotten pissy about it too.

• Haha