Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

countesslu

Women are judged far more harshly than men re: the normal aging process, and I'm not here to shame anyone for doing anything that makes them feel confident. But lol on "if you do it right, no one will notice." Does she look like she look like she has a frozen face full of fillers? No. But she's definitely getting the signature Botox "Spock" eyebrows that you see so much on Bravolebrities. It doesn't look terrible, but it's also not "not noticeable."
Her eyebrows are so stark in her stories today.. they’re just so weirdly shaped. They do not look good.

Reactions: 12

Satan's Little Helper

Just to mention, I didn't change the title to McAwful because that wasn't what was submitted. If there's a way to change it, I'm game.
No worries at all. :) This thread is all I could find--it recommends reporting a comment in the thread--I guess to get a mod's attention and putting a message in the report reason box asking them change the title. Am I reading it right?

On another note, Molly's face has always scared me lol. There's an unnerving and sinister quality to her face and especially her smile. I guess it's in large part the huge wooden denture-like teeth and garish lipstick.

1659927030632.jpg

Couldn't think of what it reminded me of, but then it hit me. :ROFLMAO:

australias-most-famous-face-is-getting-a-facelift-this-year-148904-3.jpg

• Haha

hmgiraffy

I like Molly and the channel, I still watch but it's about 50% of the videos(nothing about Universal is interesting to me).

I left Patreon. I joined early, when they launched, because I appreciated her breaking away and working for herself - that's scary. Nothing about Patreon was of value to me, I was purely supporting a content creator that I enjoyed. But they don't need me and I'm sure af not spending $30 to meet them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Honestly I don't think there was an issue with the swimsuit. Let's be honest the amount of women who are pretty much wearing bikini tops and sports bras as their "themepark" attire are much more higher than a slightly "risque" bathing suit.

• Haha

hmgiraffy

Lazy :rolleyes:

I'm a recently exited patreon subscriber, and there's a lot to say about Molly that isn't her body or claiming she's "filling a void" because she's childless. Women can be annoying and frustrating without needing to call them doughy, and can exist without needing to be breeders. Come on.

eta: related, the audio on the most recent Mammoth Club video is very weird to me and I hate it, but I think it means they got better equipment :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone watches AllEars regularly, but I watched a Q&A they did recently where they talked about how they got hired and went into detail about their jobs. I got the impression that Sage, Quincy, Emma, Fry, and Breedlove enjoy their jobs and are genuinely friends with each other. I also think their content has been so much more fun since Molly left. She always dominated competitions to the point it wasn’t fun - we knew she would win, whether she had to take a bite of a hot dog or not. Now the competitions aren’t really about winning, per say. The hide and seek videos were clever in that once a hider was found, they become another seeker. They also have found ways to incorporate viewers into the videos with a secret phrase that earns them points. Apparently Sage and Quincy are the architects behind these reality show competition videos. Mammoth Club tried to foster this with their rock, paper, scissors, but frankly I don’t think they’re very interesting competitors to watch. I guess my point is that I would rather watch the AllEars team run around the parks, even if the video quality sucks, than Mammoth.
I think All Ears realized that Disney vlogs are all repetitive so they can lean more into their different personalities or fun little creative twists to make something that’s slightly unique. They actually motivate each other to try new things and it results in a better viewing experience than the zombie content all the other Vloggers make.

There’s no reason to watch a Mammoth Club video until HHN, and even that one will probably suck. Every video is rinse repeat the same - Molly loves Harry Potter, Molly loves cheese, Molly loves smoky drinks, Molly hates water rides, Mollys going to get emotional to try to connect emotionally with her sad lonely viewers.

Remember when they promised they would go to more places than just Disney and Universal more often when they started the channel?

They’re a joke.

• Sick
  • Angry

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I was a big supporter of Molly, and I thought she was going to have a lot of potential with the new channel. Then I saw how she treated people in the parks. Coupled with her low-effort content and sprinkling in unneeded political opinions, I haven’t watched her videos in almost a year. I’ve unsubscribed from all social media too.

Reactions: 11

PoorKid

VIP Member
Sure, times are different now but being rude or nasty to your own audience has never and will never be considered appropriate. You can address these issues in a constructive way. You’re not going to change the way people are on the internet either so it’s often best to just deal with it internally and move on instead of stoking the fire.
Maybe being in the public eye just isn't for her, but that $30K/month is just too tough to give up. Do people actually think they can be a (very minor) social media celeb these days and not get comments they don't agree with or will be hurtful?

invisobelt

I really don’t care about stolen race valor and I’m not going to body shame her. I think anyone who is feeling how they look is fine to share that with the world if they see fit. The people who like that will like that. I honestly don’t see that she has anything to be ashamed of with that picture.

And now back to your regularly scheduled snark.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Molly McBitch #4: Sure, I'll meet you .... If you pay me!

I watch a successful YouTube channel in a different niche that regularly has meetups with their fans, free of charge. They even hand out goodie bags and have complementary food and drinks!
If you're doing that stuff, that's how you do it. Cost of doing business.

• Heart

bellevueloungers

There’s nothing quite like saying you don’t want to talk about something by making a meme about how you don’t want to talk about it. We’ve covered this on Tattle already. If she’s annoyed about getting questions about it why doesn’t she do a YouTube video where they explain why they don’t want kids and that Alan had a vasectomy? And then between that and Insta, everyone would know. I find it problematic that she keeps bringing up the trauma some women have been through when it’s unclear whether she’s experienced that herself. There is a difference between deciding not to have kids and physically not being able to; both are fine, but there is a difference. The vasectomy implies she can get pregnant. Also she misspells women when talking about what is a very sensitive issue for women!
i scrolled through the comments on their last few videos and, unless she is deleting them, there is nothing like that. i feel like molly brings this up every few months for engagement. she knows the stans will rush to defend.

• Heart

alrich22

Just occurred to me maybe he’s interviewing his replacement cause he’s planning on quitting and doing Mammoth full time like Alan, although I know his job is in recruitment. Seems he’s growing tired of it.
Not to sound like I’m defending Max because I hate all of them equally, but I know I would get tired of being the only friend who actually works while my friends are perpetually on vacation

• Haha

Satan's Little Helper

Is that the actual photo?! Its so obviously photoshopped
I know, right? 😆 It's the one Molly posted, yeah. She claims to be all about body positivity one minute, and then she tries to pass off this disingenuous BigFoot fuckery the next. :ROFLMAO: Bitch, quit your bullshit, Your skills aren't good enough to have your cake and PhotoShop it away too. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
I'd need at least $500 from her to show up. And another $500 if have to meet Alan and Max too.

• Haha

KingPrawnOkay

Very sorry that one of her dogs (Ella) has crossed the rainbow bridge. However, I never understood the intense favouritism towards her other dog (Kronk). She hardly ever mentioned Ella, would occasionally buy things in the park for just Kronk, and got a tattoo of just Kronk’s silhouette, and not Ella’s. I would assume most viewers didn’t even know she had more than one dog. So odd as she looked like a precious pup. 💔

• Sad