Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Then, just show the topic you're covering - park events, the food itself etc. and don't show your faces and try to act like the people watching are your friends. Yeah, I could see the kid crying because they're hungry, she gives them the look that some of us have seen in person and then goes back to her phone.
---

Can we just normalize being selfish? is what I think she's saying here.
It's not selfish to be childfree. Having kids isn't for everyone. Myself included.

Reactions: 21

npfiii

I’m watching their “every Disney world Ride in 24 hours” vlog and I find Alan so freakin’ hot 🥵. He’s got the build of a maaaannn with those muscles and I love his huge , thick man hands. I’m a sucker for a big pair of masculine man hands.
So, we've found Max's Tattle profile...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
Molly McBitch #4: Sure, I'll meet you .... If you pay me!

I watch a successful YouTube channel in a different niche that regularly has meetups with their fans, free of charge. They even hand out goodie bags and have complementary food and drinks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

eonxblue

SO mammoth club just posted a “celebrating Latin American heritage month” video boasting that they aren’t going to have it at Epcot’s Mexico pavilion because Mexico isn’t the only Latin American country that exists. Wonderful.

Then she immediately showcases the Spanish restaurant at Disney springs.

Spain isn’t in Latin America. Spain is the conqueror, Molly. This was a total fail right from the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TubeTired

VIP Member
Are they still making all that money off Patreon every month? Because it takes some Molly-size balls to also charge fans to meet you. It actually takes a Molly-size ego to think someone wants to pay to hang out with you for a couple of hours. I imagine she'll be sat on a throne behind a red velvet rope staring down at her phone with Alan and Max telling people not to talk to her. "You can look, but don't talk or touch."
To me, if you're already doing the patreon grift, an event like this should be offered for free and if limited space, offer it to people in the order they joined patreon and go down the list until it's filled up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

PoorKid

VIP Member
Are they still making all that money off Patreon every month? Because it takes some Molly-size balls to also charge fans to meet you. It actually takes a Molly-size ego to think someone wants to pay to hang out with you for a couple of hours. I imagine she'll be sat on a throne behind a red velvet rope staring down at her phone with Alan and Max telling people not to talk to her. "You can look, but don't talk or touch."

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bellevueloungers

i’m childfree by choice so i get the sentiment, but she is making being incensed over the questions into a personality trait. if you put your whole life online and call internet strangers your friends/family then you have to accept it’s going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

calicoconut

It’s so crazy I used to be obsessed with her when she belong to all ears and then, as soon as she started her own company, I cannot stand to watch her. Well, and the fact that I met her twice and she was pretty much a douche bag both times

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Flipping through my instagram account I see Molly is playing to the "Let's be Assholes!" crowd by showing how to take open cups of beer into ride queues.
I have no problem with people enjoying whatever drink they want outside of the ride areas, but to me those queue lines are part of the ride. Should anyone spill their beer it'll be a sticky mess. No one is coming to clean that until the end of the day.

I also don't want my kids standing next to people drinking as we wait in line. If you must have a drink, bring a water bottle.
Im sorry you feel that way but the contents of a cup is really a non-issue. Even unwanted water spills can upset people but let’s be real, a sticky soda is just as bad as beer save for the smell… open containers are allowed in the parks and in the queue so I can’t say I really agree with your justification there considering an orange Fanta spill is pretty bad. I know you’re looking for ways to pick at the Mammoth folks but… but if a stretch. I’m an adult I like beer I see no merit in this argument. Sorry.

Reactions: 15

KingPrawnOkay

She’s posted a few times that she spent her 20s on miserable crash diets, but now she’s accepted her body and feels comfortable with herself. Great, as we all deserve to. But can she really be comfortable if she’s still bleaching her hair and getting shite injected into her face?

Not hating on bleach and Botox if that’s what you want (I am hating on the lips though - they look ridiculous on everyone). But I am starting to think these “body positivity” posts are just her excusing her own theme park diet.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, and I'd say they're probably turning a profit on it too. 🤣
I get charging something to make sure that people show up but with 30k/month in Patreon alone, couldn’t they have footed the bill for this and donated the ticket proceeds to GKTW or something?

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Todays video “who will pay?” You all work for the same fucking company it’s all your money you dumb fucks! Unoriginal bastards

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
Thanks to @chaplinesque for the winning title.

Recap:
Alan quit his job
Max moves to Florida
Molly still doesn't like people and cries at ridiculous stuff
Still can't be bothered with setting up Twitch for the MamFam
Still collecting that sweet stan money!

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Women are judged far more harshly than men re: the normal aging process, and I'm not here to shame anyone for doing anything that makes them feel confident. But lol on "if you do it right, no one will notice." Does she look like she look like she has a frozen face full of fillers? No. But she's definitely getting the signature Botox "Spock" eyebrows that you see so much on Bravolebrities. It doesn't look terrible, but it's also not "not noticeable."

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Genuine question. Are they a throuple?
Depends upon who you ask:

Answer from Alan: Absolutely not. I think of Max as my closest friend.

Answer from Max: Sure. Why not? I don't see anything wrong with it.

Answer from Molly: I decline to answer on grounds that it may incriminate me.

Answer from viewers: Oh, yeah they are. 🤣

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Watching the Contemporary video. I still enjoy their content for the most part and enjoy Alan's commentary. But yikes the lip fillers?!
Alan is better than most of the Disney vloggers who try to do food reviews. At least he has a somewhat broad palate and recognizes spices in a food's flavor profile (for the most part), and at least tries to explain why he does or doesn't like something. I just get tired of the multitude of faces he makes, most of which look like they are in reaction to someone farting right when he was inhaling.

• Haha

djc12b

Wow that is disgusting. Plenty of Disney vloggers do free meet and greets whether in Disney or even outside of Disney (ex: a room at a bar). I definitely understand that they have a larger following that others and crowd control could be an issue, but if this is a paid event I hope any profits are being donated to something like the wildlife foundation at Animal Kingdom (it is Molly's favorite park after all), GKTW, or something similar. I don't even want to think about how many people are going to get tickets and plan trips to Florida specifically around this.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I've pretty much stopped watching and by the activity here I'm guessing most of us have also.
Anyone know...

What's up in their Discord world?
How have those Max Twitch live streams been going?
Any new "games" to play to choose Molly's look/food/rides?

Finally - How are you all feeling about Alan being Full time with MC now?
Has the move Max made back to living in Orlando area made a difference with the streams?

---- One year ago...
I was happy for Molly. She had opportunity to create something unique and totally "hers".
She had more than enough support to get the channel together tech wise, hire an editor and travel, taking her attention to other destinations than just Disney.

---- Now ....
I'm disappointed.
I don't feel like she "grew up" enough, she's still playing childish games and still dependent upon others to help come up with ideas.
While she's really good with explaining systems in place and demonstrating them, she's not used this beyond the world of Disney.
She has the ability to, but seems to lack the desire to travel except if a subject matter is at the top of her list of interests or is thrown a bone. By now I'd have thought she'd at least have gone to Paris, disney of course, but also shown us the town and some ins and outs of the area. How about a trip to London? What about Germany? ... she has the skill, she doesn't seem to want to use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

justme23

Oh, just fuck all the way off
View attachment 2407427
That's one of the things about Molly that turned me off to her content after she left all ears. We all learned that she's one of those people that whatever the latest trendy thing is is suddenly something she's always been super in to (even though she's never mentioned it before) and it's the best thing ever

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
She was shallow before, she just didn't show it all the time or was edited from doing that.
I'll say it again: my wife loved watching her videos (also has a curious mouse ears fetish), until she ran into her one day at Riviera and barely got a glance up when she tried to say hi. That is absolutely the closest I've ever come to calling a woman a c@nt directly to her face.

• Sad
  • Angry