Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly Mae and Tommy #4 I don’t want to be insensitive but here’s my Chanel bag and Prada boots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I agree her tax bill must be massive. And if HMRC see something like that which is then declared to be far more/less they can investigate very easily!

Reactions: 8
MollyMae & Tommy#4: pandemic? Never heard of it, who wants a Maldives vlog?

Reactions: 19
I think because she’s afraid of them being stolen. She said before that she wasn’t going to show a new watch that she’d bought as it was expensive. I understand her being cautious as I’m sure it’s easy enough to find out where she lives if somebody wanted to, look what happened with the Sacconejolys.
What happened with the SJs?

Thread title: Tommy’s still fighting randoms, Molly’s authenticity has been abandoned 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah got to be honest I wouldn’t buy fakes, I saved up to buy my one designer bag for a long time and I’m proud to wear it. I can see why you would want to though, some of the fakes look amazing

Reactions: 4
I don't claim to be but there's a HUGE difference between chatting on a chat forum and actively purchasing counterfeit items items which sometimes have links to child labour and funding drug/extremist groups.

Don't compare the two so you can feel less guilty. Hardly comparable.

Not an unpopular opinion at all, it's illegal. You have every right to feel the way you do.
give it a rest mate, this isn’t the place to be lecturing people about their behaviour in their own private lives!

• Haha
give it a rest mate, this isn’t the place to be lecturing people about their behaviour in their own private lives!
I’m not here to lecture people, “mate”. Just find it poor taste people seem to find nothing wrong with this as it’s illegal by law...

Reactions: 7
Off topic but it’s illegal to manufacture and sell counterfeit goods, it’s not illegal to buy them. Anyway moving on..

Reactions: 21
I’m not here to lecture people, “mate”. Just find it poor taste people seem to find nothing wrong with this as it’s illegal by law...
It isn’t at all illegal to buy counterfeit items.
In regards to your moral argument, a vast of these items come from the same/ similar workshops (sometimes sweatshops) as the designer goods - quite a few of which are just factory seconds!
Prada, Dior, Fendi have been found to have paid staff less than €2 an hour, using a lot of illegal immigrants in their ghosts, Prada has used child Labour definitely in the past, maybe still today.

Reactions: 16
Anyway... she’s been m.i.a on Instagram all day which isn’t like her
Maybe in crisis talks with the agency - perhaps she’ll have a pandemic aware rebrand ...or maybe investigating the authenticity of the bag 😅

Really though hope she’s actually taking a break tbf - it’s nice to do once in a while!

Reactions: 3
93C3B9CC-39E6-4F25-AC7E-0FD7803D344E.png

Maybe in crisis talks with the agency - perhaps she’ll have a pandemic aware rebrand ...or maybe investigating the authenticity of the bag 😅

Really though hope she’s actually taking a break tbf - it’s nice to do once in a while!
probably because of the new crisis with tiffany_puppies 👀

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.