Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People come on here slating Molly Mae for having brand deals with the likes of pretty little thing who have been known to have poor working conditions in their factories, but then are asking for recommendations for fake designer bags which are no doubt made by some poor children in sweat shops in China 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hypocritical much
To be fair, I don’t think the people who’ve called her out for working with PLT are the same people fawning over fake luxury bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That isnt a double flap, maybe she has the rectangular mini?

CHANEL fashion - Reorders - Mini Flap Bag - Reference: A69900Y0405994305 - £3,210*
*Recommended retail price. Actual price may vary. For legal information please https://services.chanel.com/en_GB/policies/legal

hers is way too big to be the rectangular mini. Looks like a medium to me

I have been thinking lately it’s funny how all the influencers are still promoting PLT despite even ASOS having removed all PLT/boohoo/misguided from their website (which I think is fab go on ASOS!!)

I guess money talks more than morals

Reactions: 30
I hate to come to Tommy’s defence but I doubt he personally chose a fake, when surely it’s just easier to go to Selfridges or wherever and buy one in store? I wonder if maybe he has asked his management etc to get one whilst they were in Dubai and they ended up getting a fake 🥴 doesn’t look good either way!
he could of also of got this from the airport

I LITERALLY CANNOT COPE WITH HOW GOOD THESE IDEAS ARE and how off the actual mark MM is with the skin cancer thing especially as someone said she sells tan for a living t he marketing possibilities for her are endless with this and it wou be for a good cause. WHO IS MANAGING HER and whyyyy are they buying her suitcases instead of telling her this stuff!!!
after reading on her last night Iwent to check her YouTube and googled and there has been no mentions whatsoever of th final result from her biopsy? So was the first video just attention seeking? Ugh this is actually annoying me now which is sad but inefficiency really frustrates me and I cannot believe how much opportunity she’s missed with this whilst she flaunts her Maldives trip everywhere. Unless it’s coming up in the near futur ans were all justimpatient ?

Oh also i really don’t know how that saddle bag became a thing.

I understand designer labels. I understand wearing them for clout. I WILL NEVER understand ppl wearing straight up UGLY tit and thinking it’s hot because it’s a name on it.
Do not get me stated on the Birkin. How that thing has cult status is beyond me. My mum used to use those style bags all the time, it’s not any less boring and mumsy because it’s Hermes.
Completely agree about the Birkin! Wouldn’t get one if I was a millionaire, most basic looking bag I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 14
Completely agree about the Birkin! Wouldn’t get one if I was a millionaire, most basic looking bag I’ve ever seen
I saw some dead post that went viral, from a girl who was calling out people who are flashing their birkins online. Saying they must all be fake as you have to be a member of Hermes or some tit to get one and even then they have a limit on how many you can buy to maintain the exclusivity “sooo ummm sorry but some of yall be stunting”

it cracked me up. I was like but who cares 😭 OF ALL BAGS the Birkin is neither one to pay loads/go to great lengths for OR to flex with real or not

Reactions: 7
Are they supposed to be in quarantine? If so, why’s she wandering about for long walks?

actually they probably paid for a test didn’t they. Can’t stand.
The Maldives and Dubai are on a travel corridor exemption so you don’t have to isolate when you return to the uk. That’s why they are the go to places for instagrammers right now.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I saw some dead post that went viral, from a girl who was calling out people who are flashing their birkins online. Saying they must all be fake as you have to be a member of Hermes or some tit to get one and even then they have a limit on how many you can buy to maintain the exclusivity “sooo ummm sorry but some of yall be stunting”

it cracked me up. I was like but who cares 😭 OF ALL BAGS the Birkin is neither one to pay loads/go to great lengths for OR to flex with real or not
Oh yes, I now know this through the Lorna Luxe thread. She’s a big influencer with a million followers and she’s been desperate for one for years. She’s eventually got one through some contact in her Paris hotel but she’s had to settle for a different style (think it’s called Kelly) as that’s all that must have been available but she’s been bragging like there’s no tomorrow as she’s finally got her mitts on one, even though she’s clearly settled for one she didn’t want. Get a bloody life man 😂

Reactions: 6
I received some of her tan for Christmas - opened it up and it looked like it had exploded but the cap was completely clean. Has anyone had this before? Emailed them and they are sending a new one!

I received some of her tan for Christmas - opened it up and it looked like it had exploded but the cap was completely clean. Has anyone had this before? Emailed them and they are sending a new one!
Mine came absolutely fine it is the darkest tan I’ve ever used but hard to get off no matter how much I scrub x

I think she is being sarcastic calling them snow boots she's saying she's not gonna trial them as snow boots cos it has snowed

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.