Molly-Mae Hague #4 I don’t want to be insensitive but here’s my Chanel bag and Prada boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quoting from the previous thread:
View attachment 363934

probably because of the new crisis with tiffany_puppies 👀
I hope no one believes anything this woman tries to say. She is running a puppy mill operation, end of discussion - don't be fooled by the flashy Instagram facade. It's pretty obvious why Molly Mae's team are refusing to engage any further with this woman, because she's a scam artist desperately trying to protect her business selling fucked up inbred dogs from Russia. Engaging with her further would only cause more trouble.

tiffany_puppies has also posted screenshots of a "forensic report" from a vet commissioned by herself which I'm highly skeptical of (note this vet never treated Mr Chai; as far as I can see they've only read the autopsy report). I'm sure a lot of people could pay a retired veterinarian thousands and they'd write up a report that reads in your favour. I don't have time to go through it fully, but there's a lot of weird claims made in that report by the vet. For example, they claim it is "highly unlikely" that the dog suffered from complete panleukopenia (no white blood cells), yet in the same breath says they'd need a blood sample to verify this - how is this vet with '39 years experience' making conclusions about the dog's blood when they don't even have access to the blood test results?!

Do not fall for it. And Molly shouldn't respond to it either, it's what this woman wants. Hopefully they've learned their lesson over supporting breeders like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m sure there was a title suggestion which had 64 likes...can we make that the title?

Reactions: 7
the thread title suggestions were actually fantastic, one with over 60 likes, is there a way to still use them or...?? also last thread didn't even hit 1000 posts yet? :unsure:
there are no titles on these threads,
You’re lucky we didn’t lock it earlier.

back on topic. 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was thinking today, is MM the most successful love island contestant? She’s had a PLT deal (multiple?), her own fake tan, that curler wand thing, lots of collabs. She seems to be doing the best of all the LI girls as far as I could remember.

Reactions: 32
Ditch Tommy he’s boring anyway
you're right I agree we should discuss him in these threads when appropriate but let's be real it's about molly because he's sooo boring (I would never wish unhappiness upon any couple but I'd love to see molly thriving on her own and single 👀

Reactions: 18
If she wants to distance herself from it, why is she still following the account? Just find it weird. And they’re tagged still in the picture of her tommy and the dog

If she wants to distance herself from it, why is she still following the account? Just find it weird. And they’re tagged still in the picture of her tommy and the dog
Oh my mistake she isn’t

Reactions: 1
quoting from the previous thread:

I hope no one believes anything this woman tries to say. She is running a puppy mill operation, end of discussion - don't be fooled by the flashy Instagram facade. It's pretty obvious why Molly Mae's team are refusing to engage any further with this woman, because she's a scam artist desperately trying to protect her business selling fucked up inbred dogs from Russia. Engaging with her further would only cause more trouble.

tiffany_puppies has also posted screenshots of a "forensic report" from a vet commissioned by herself which I'm highly skeptical of (note this vet never treated Mr Chai; as far as I can see they've only read the autopsy report). I'm sure a lot of people could pay a retired veterinarian thousands and they'd write up a report that reads in your favour. I don't have time to go through it fully, but there's a lot of weird claims made in that report by the vet. For example, they claim it is "highly unlikely" that the dog suffered from complete panleukopenia (no white blood cells), yet in the same breath says they'd need a blood sample to verify this - how is this vet with '39 years experience' making conclusions about the dog's blood when they don't even have access to the blood test results?!

Do not fall for it. And Molly shouldn't respond to it either, it's what this woman wants. Hopefully they've learned their lesson over supporting breeders like this.
I am just playing devil’s advocate, but do you not think it is weird that molly Mae posted her YouTube video discussing mr chai’s cause of death on the 3rd of June vs in the screen shot with francesca Britton on the 24th of June, it states that they had not gotten the autopsy Results Back from the vets. if indeed tiffany_puppies is just out to fix her reputation, why Should francesca Britton entertain her with an email response at all?

Reactions: 5
I am just playing devil’s advocate, but do you not think it is weird that molly Mae posted her YouTube video discussing mr chai’s cause of death on the 3rd of June vs in the screen shot with francesca Britton on the 24th of June, it states that they had not gotten the autopsy Results Back from the vets. if indeed tiffany_puppies is just out to fix her reputation, why Should francesca Britton entertain her with an email response at all?
I think you're mixing up the autopsy report with the biopsy results. The autopsy report was what Molly discussed in the video, and Tiffany's Puppies have literally said they have received and read the autopsy report. Biopsy results are a different thing separate from the initial autopsy. So no, there's nothing weird about Molly discussing the cause of the dog's death in her video - clearly the vet who did the autopsy was able to make an informed assessment of how the dog died based on the initial autopsy, with the biopsies being taken just as part of normal procedure. The results of those biopsy tests would've come after Molly's video.

They probably responded to emails at first because, like many people, they were duped into thinking she is a legitimate breeder and who was concerned about her dogs. But I can bet that the more she harassed them for the results and the way she was behaving on social media (immediately exonerating herself, implying Molly & Tommy were at fault) made them realise the woman is unhinged. They probably realised that engaging with her further would do more harm than good. I don't think there's anything strange or nefarious about Molly and her team rethinking whether they should share any further veterinary reports with a puppy mill, regardless of what the tests showed, because there was no way this woman was ever going to accept any kind of blame. It was a sensible PR move to cut contact.

Reactions: 10
Has anybody here tried her tan range and what are their opinions of it? I normally use bondi sands!

Also I’ve realised that when Molly tags her outfits the majority of her outfits are affordable fast fashion head to toe (which is probably gifted) and then a couple of designer accessories e.g luxury handbags or shoes.

On one hand I think she looks great on the other hand I feel like make your mind up are you being luxe or relatable? So confused with this relatable bougie thing going on with influencers, like ooh just filming my B&M trip in the morning to get an eye mask for my first class flight to my luxury holidays

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Has anybody here tried her tan range and what are their opinions of it? I normally use bondi sands!

Also I’ve realised that when Molly tags her outfits the majority of her outfits are affordable fast fashion head to toe (which is probably gifted) and then a couple of designer accessories e.g luxury handbags or shoes.

On one hand I think she looks great on the other hand I feel like make your mind up are you being luxe or relatable? So confused with this relatable bougie thing going on with influencers, like ooh just filming my B&M trip in the morning to get an eye mask for my first class flight to my luxury holidays
I think its cool to mix and match! I don't think they do it to be relatable I just think its a thing people do. I dont have designer but I mix expensive pieces with regular affordable pieces all the time. I actually think its better that way?

Reactions: 42

I think that’s exactly what they’re going for with her brand - they want her to be ‘girl next door’ relatable in high street fashion and popping out for a Starbucks, but with a luxe ‘aspirational’ edge. She’s just like you! But with a bit more money! Maybe if you keep following her you can be more like that - you’re already halfway there!

If she goes too luxe then she loses her relatability and could be accused of being just another rich girl like so many other influencers, yet if she’s constantly in Poundland every day then she loses that glam/aspirational aspect and why would her followers be bothered. I think her team are very shrewdly marketing her image to straddle the two to try get the best of both worlds.

Reactions: 32
I loved the African grey her names Chanel title idea😂
Could mix it up a bit “she’s a Dubai fake her name’s Chanel”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think that’s exactly what they’re going for with her brand - they want her to be ‘girl next door’ relatable in high street fashion and popping out for a Starbucks, but with a luxe ‘aspirational’ edge. She’s just like you! But with a bit more money! Maybe if you keep following her you can be more like that - you’re already halfway there!

If she goes too luxe then she loses her relatability and could be accused of being just another rich girl like so many other influencers, yet if she’s constantly in Poundland every day then she loses that glam/aspirational aspect and why would her followers be bothered. I think her team are very shrewdly marketing her image to straddle the two to try get the best of both worlds.
Think that a part of being an influencer makes them not want to wear the same items of clothing repeatedly too and keep it with the trends whereas with accessories it's easier to rewear them without getting slated for "wearing the same tit again"

Reactions: 5

My friend got it for Christmas. Said it’s green whilst it’s developing but looks lovely after washing off.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.