Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo Tommy got busted for his fake Rolex a while ago. Now I’m defs feeling the Bag ain’t legit 🤔
Hahahaha just went on that page, looks like a few love islanders have been faking it too alongside Tommy- Josh Denzel and Sam Gowland.

If you can’t afford it why pretend, who are you impressing? Because surely those close to him know he hasn’t got money like that.

Unpopular opinion but I just don’t respect replicas. Ultimately by buying them you're pretending to have money, to impress people you don’t know or not close to. I don’t get it??

Reactions: 26
Notice how her stories contain the boxes today after the discussion about her never showing them lmao

Reactions: 12
I used to really like her... then she became a big show off... nothing “normal” shown anymore from her

Reactions: 17
Soooo Tommy got busted for his fake Rolex a while ago. Now I’m defs feeling the Bag ain’t legit 🤔
They earn money, it's just massively overstated. What confuses people is that the figures bandied about for collabs, partnerships et al. are (almost always) conditional upon sales. Then they have to pay their management, industry-norm is 20% commission. Then they have to square up with HMRC every April. The talent have what's left.

In fairness, I can't recall Molly Mae ever claiming to be a millionaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They earn money, it's just massively overstated. What confuses people is that the figures bandied about for collabs, partnerships et al. are (almost always) conditional upon sales. Then they have to pay their management, industry-norm is 20% commission. Then they have to square up with HMRC every April. The talent have what's left.

Completely agree. I think people think she’s rich cos she posts ‘designer’ stuff all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe I’m too cynical hahha but it would make a lot more sense if a lot (not everything) is a replica

Reactions: 10
Hmm see I was about to post saying wow hate to say it but Tommy is fit in he in them pap pics 😩 nice to look at if nothing else. Not quite the same in this pic tho haha

Also didn’t know josh denzel was on love island, I randomly followed Sam slattery (an Ibiza drummer) recently on IG and then josh purely cos he was fit 🤣 i must be one of the only people in the world who has never watched love Island

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Notice how her stories contain the boxes today after the discussion about her never showing them lmao
crying because 1. I’m a nobody so I can’t believe she paid attention to what I said about boxes. 2. I’ve brought replica stuff and it’s come with boxes a example comme des garçons converse (don’t judge me I purchased the real ones straight after cause the fake don’t compare 😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she feels she needs to flaunt or insinuate the “constant designer flow” because she seems to have made it so big and she thinks that’s what we expect from someone on her money?
IDK personally If I can’t afford it then I switch off once someone is just showing designer gear, as you’re no longer even “influencing” things I can buy and there’s no way I can “be like you” - can just follow kylie Jenner for that unattainable vibe lol

Unpopular opinion but I just don’t respect replicas. Ultimately by buying them you're pretending to have money, to impress people you don’t know or not close to. I don’t get it??
See I kinda agree. I definitely would be the type to think “if I can get 5 bags for 1k I’d rather that” - HOWEVER I’m then even more likely to not spend 1k on fake designer labels as you say. I’d rather spend £100 in primark/similar because I still get people complimenting my items and asking where they’re from and then they are shocked. Haha I don’t see the appeal in needing a brand name fake or not. Probably only trainers is the exception. And even those. I’m happy to mix Jordan’s with Adidas knock offs from primark so I can have a bigger shoe collection!

Reactions: 14

Maybe people assume 5million followers on Instagram equates to 5 million in wealth. Their expensive apartment also sends out the message that they're very rich. I'm sure she said they rent it for 5k a month! In one of her videos she did say she earns 6 figures, even Amber Gill answered that she earns 6 figures so they are well off.

Reactions: 9
Maybe people assume 5million followers on Instagram equates to 5 million in wealth. Their expensive apartment also sends out the message that they're very rich. I'm sure she said they rent it for 5k a month! In one of her videos she did say she earns 6 figures, even Amber Gill answered that she earns 6 figures so they are well off.
A few celebs a lot higher profile than Mollie wear fakes, Not saying she does but she has been to Dubai recently ..

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she won't do a video of all her jewellery because then everyone'll know how much she has, but she'll happily show every other designer purchase or gift (a new one everyday it seems) and will document every second of where she is, when she's not at home, how long she's away for etc. That seems just as dangerous

Reactions: 15
I can totally see Tommy buying a fake especially if he is paying. He seems the type to be satisfied as long as the logo is there. They probably don't know that much about Chanel bags other than that they're classic/coveted and didn't think that people would be able to spot a replica on instagram.

I don't understand why she won't do a video of all her jewellery because then everyone'll know how much she has, but she'll happily show every other designer purchase or gift (a new one everyday it seems) and will document every second of where she is, when she's not at home, how long she's away for etc. That seems just as dangerous
I think because she’s afraid of them being stolen. She said before that she wasn’t going to show a new watch that she’d bought as it was expensive. I understand her being cautious as I’m sure it’s easy enough to find out where she lives if somebody wanted to, look what happened with the Sacconejolys.

Reactions: 8
I think because she’s afraid of them being stolen. She said before that she wasn’t going to show a new watch that she’d bought as it was expensive. I understand her being cautious as I’m sure it’s easy enough to find out where she lives if somebody wanted to, look what happened with the Sacconejolys.
what happened to them? havent watched them in years

Reactions: 3
I totally get that, that's why I wonder why she posts so many other designer items which people could also want to steal. Like you say she publicises a lot about where she lives so it would be easy for people to find this. I just don't see a big difference between what she does share and what she doesn't in terms of designer items

I totally get that, that's why I wonder why she posts so many other designer items which people could also want to steal. Like you say she publicises a lot about where she lives so it would be easy for people to find this. I just don't see a big difference between what she does share and what she doesn't in terms of designer items
Yeah you’re right I did think this, when she said about the watch, as she’s already shown a lot of other expensive items that she owns

what happened to them? havent watched them in years
I think fans kept turning up outside the house in Surrey and when they were in Ireland someone left a note on their car with death threats for the eldest daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.