Molly-Mae Hague #7 Coke and lettuce because I’m healthy, I’ve no banter but I’m wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that why she's doing SO MANY random adverts now? When she was with the social pr her ads were way more considered

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah! Maybe she’s going it alone 😂 she can’t be sharing any profits with Scott.. too many Dior suitcases to buy 😅
Just had a look, and she resigned from the social PR in September 2020 and had set up her own company FB Commercial Ltd, interesting!! Also Molly and Fran set up a new company together yesterday, MMH International Ltd, and they set up a new company together last week FMM Cosmetics Ltd! Wonder what they’re up to... such an odd relationship, I can’t imagine being besties with a manager, they must have some really awkward conversations about money etc, I can’t imagine how awkward it must be negotiating fees and commission with someone I’m close friends with, as Fran essentially works for Molly, and now they’re setting up companies together.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Just had a look, and she resigned from the social PR in September 2020 and had set up her own company FB Commercial Ltd, interesting!! Also Molly and Fran set up a new company together yesterday, MMH International Ltd, and they set up a new company together last week FMM Cosmetics Ltd! Wonder what they’re up to... such an odd relationship, I can’t imagine being besties with a manager, they must have some really awkward conversations about money etc, I can’t imagine how awkward it must be negotiating fees and commission with someone I’m close friends with, as Fran essentially works for Molly, and now they’re setting up companies together.
You are good!! Wonder what else she has coming up then? Money Mae never stops does she... Not gonna lie I think Fran is clearly good at her job/has the right connections which has helped Molly out a lot.

Reactions: 20
Bet it’ll be an MLM

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love a sleuth! 🕵️‍♀️

*me secretly hoping the businesses will be a flop*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doubt it she slagged of MLM schemes in her recent video. She will probably bring our cosmetics or skincare
Hehe I was joking, I didn’t know she mentioned them tho that’s one good point for her. Just one tho lol altho confusing as I’m sure someone said she was using nu:skin or whatever tayla blue company is the other day? Unless I’m mixing threads up

the cosmetics one yeah it’ll be some tit like that won’t it. A filter skin range? What is filter listed under its own company name I wonder cba to look but I’m sure someone will know lol x

Reactions: 6
My theory is, fran has come to the realisation that Molly’s going to stay relevant (highly doubt it ngl) so she therefore wants to focus her attention all on molly and let Scott deal with the rest of the company.
Molly said she wanted to do a video with fran and apparently fran was “onboard with that idea”
I feel like there’s going to be some “huge announcement”

Reactions: 12
Hehe I was joking, I didn’t know she mentioned them tho that’s one good point for her. Just one tho lol altho confusing as I’m sure someone said she was using nu:skin or whatever tayla blue company is the other day? Unless I’m mixing threads up

the cosmetics one yeah it’ll be some tit like that won’t it. A filter skin range? What is filter listed under its own company name I wonder cba to look but I’m sure someone will know lol x
Yes she said she has a product from nu skin because her friend sells it but she thinks MLM are really pushy! X

My theory is, fran has come to the realisation that Molly’s going to stay relevant (highly doubt it ngl) so she therefore wants to focus her attention all on molly and let Scott deal with the rest of the company.
Molly said she wanted to do a video with fran and apparently fran was “onboard with that idea”
I feel like there’s going to be some “huge announcement”
They seem to be more friends than business/manager relationship. Could get messy when things go wrong

Reactions: 6
I’m interested to see Molly and Tommy out of lockdown. Molly only seems to have friends if they can make some sort of profit from her, and Tommy just doesn’t really seem to have friends full stop.

I don’t necessarily think their relationship is fake, but I don’t think they’d be together if it wasn’t for lockdown. If they had done the usual club rounds many islanders do I think it would have been massively obvious that they’re badly matched. Also wouldn’t be surprised if Tommy cheated on a night out.

I feel like they’ll just continue the rest of their lives as if lockdown was never lifted, apart from being allowed on holiday.

Reactions: 21
I find it odd that she's so close with her manager! Idk but if it was me, I'd just be worrying that they're only friends with me for their % paycheck! Interesting that it works. Could get very messy if there was ever a pay dispute, failed business etc

Reactions: 13
Something to amuse you/disgust you all because we all know I share way too much about myself on tattle.😅But I was searching for my contact Tommy (obvs) and I find this message that I sent to my boyfriend back in the day.
it’s cool. You can all disown me. I’ve already disowned myself... and gagged multiple times in the process

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m interested to see Molly and Tommy out of lockdown. Molly only seems to have friends if they can make some sort of profit from her, and Tommy just doesn’t really seem to have friends full stop.

I don’t necessarily think their relationship is fake, but I don’t think they’d be together if it wasn’t for lockdown. If they had done the usual club rounds many islanders do I think it would have been massively obvious that they’re badly matched. Also wouldn’t be surprised if Tommy cheated on a night out.

I feel like they’ll just continue the rest of their lives as if lockdown was never lifted, apart from being allowed on holiday.
To be fair they were together almost a year together pre-lockdown and Tommy did a lot of nightclub PAs.

As mentioned on here quite a lot Molly seems to have new best friends every so often that she is all over and then seems to either drift apart or fall out with them. Tommy seems the more sociable of the two but even he seemed to blank a lot of his pre-Love Island friends that he trained with. They accused him of getting big headed and turning his back on them.

I don't think their relationship is necessarily fake but it's clear they are not the couple goals they portray themselves as on social media. Reports from their neighbors that they argue a lot as well as how obvious it is that these big public displays of affection he does are organised by Molly herself and play acted out for the benefit of the press and her Instagram followers. I imagine even if he cheated (depending on how it played out in the press) she'd stick with him. The image of her being in a perfect relationship is too important to her brand.

Reactions: 19
Oh yeeea, didnt it, the mole, get shipped off to america for analysis? 👀🤔 I feel ridiculous typing that 😂
Yeah that's the last I remember seeing her say about it too. Seems weird to just never mention it again so I wasn't sure if I'd just missed it lol.

Reactions: 2
Yeah that's the last I remember seeing her say about it too. Seems weird to just never mention it again so I wasn't sure if I'd just missed it lol.
You haven't missed anything. In the previous thread there was some speculation the whole thing was just a stunt to get her in the press. Even if I'm not her biggest fan I'd like to think she wasn't like that but the more time goes on and the more she frauds her way through life it makes me a little suspicious.

Reactions: 8
Just watched her what I eat in a day, I hope she’s not being too restrictive and actually getting enough calories in. Her body looks amazing either way.

On another note did anybody else cringe at her pronunciation of the word orchid?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.