Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update on the Zara story
Isn’t it within Zara’s whole branding and image that they don’t work with influencers? Sorry but what does she expect? They haven’t asked to work with her so why is she crying about not being paid by them? Surely she just buys the clothes because she likes them, so why does it make a blind bit of difference whether Zara notice her or not😂 sounds a bit like a beg to me, how can you be angry because a brand doesn’t want to work with you 😂

Reactions: 77
Isn’t it within Zara’s whole branding and image that they don’t work with influencers? Sorry but what does she expect? They haven’t asked to work with her so why is she crying about not being paid by them? Surely she just buys the clothes because she likes them, so why does it make a blind bit of difference whether Zara notice her or not😂 sounds a bit like a beg to me, how can you be angry because a brand doesn’t want to work with you 😂

These influencers are so entitled!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Sorry but why does Zara owe her anything 😅 you didn’t hand draw the design, make it yourself and you also don’t work for Zara love

• Haha
Reactions: 57
😂😂😂 perfect example of “influencers” thinking they are worth more than they are / their jobs are really important! Ok they promote a few sales but talk about arrogance

Reactions: 48
Grinding 24/7 except a couple of hours ago you posted you were watching netflix
74EC4EF7-5D53-4884-A78A-FB4652EDA749.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
How on earth does she know that she personally has sold out their products ?! Ridiculous

Reactions: 20
she did though, the zara perfumes that were doing the rounds just before christmas i think sold out within a few hours after she posted about them. Online and in multiple stores

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she did though, the zara perfumes that were doing the rounds just before christmas i think sold out within a few hours after she posted about them. Online and in multiple stores
Is there evidence? On Instagram Zara has 42 million followers, this girl has 198k 🥴

Reactions: 23
Is there evidence? On Instagram Zara has 42 million followers, this girl has 198k 🥴
Most of Zara sells out very quickly. Hence why it doesn’t need to advertise. I don’t see how she can link things selling out with herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not as though she had a collab/collection with them. If Zara does go down the influencer route, I’ll probably stop buying from them 😂

Reactions: 26
Yup and multiple other clothing items too. Loads of things Melissa posts sells out and there’s a huge demand, I’ve never seen Molly been that type of influence!

Reactions: 8
I always feel as though Tommy would cheat on her eventually, especially when things start to open up again and he’s going out and she’s tucked away at home.

Reactions: 14
The entitlement omfg. If zara have a policy not to have influencers promoting there clothes that's there decision. Talk about throwing your toys out of the pram. These influencers get so used to every single company falling over themselves to get them to sell there stuff or to even get noticed it's so sad. If in the real world if someone was constantly showing up at a bussiness or contacting a place a restraining order would be taken out. Lol Like they all need to grow up zara does not care. They don't want any of these influencers.

Reactions: 36
I always feel as though Tommy would cheat on her eventually, especially when things start to open up again and he’s going out and she’s tucked away at home.
Yeah because she ‘doesn’t drink’ as she always points out in her vlogs, it always gave me such bad vibes when she would bang on about how she doesn’t drink alcohol, do you want a medal? Such pick me vibes

Reactions: 16
Sorry had to pop this here. Not an influencer. A comedian.
But my god if this isn’t a THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 (Use your platform in a pandemic). if I saw Molly and co doing this kinda tit the respect levels would go through the roof but they are so selfish.
C8865BC1-1D0B-4037-A0A2-924C4B8A3F05.png

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.