Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexis123

The speculation and circling and zooming in parts of her body is starting to make feel a bit icky about it all. I know this is tattle but we are no better than the daily Mail with the constant speculation. She definitely had work done to her body but I dont blame her with the constant scrutiny she’s been under since she was a teenager. I just wish she would be more honest about it for her young and impressionable audience as many have said.

Reactions: 37

hdot12

Molly making out like she cancelled the private jet for Ryan Air because of the backlash 😂 oh please
---
P.s. she’s confirmed she’s had a BBL with her silence

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I was skeptical about the comments saying her and tayla spent the hen do isolating themselves but from the vlog they definitely did. The vlog was all about how much molly did or didnt drink! Her relationship with tayla is odd. Considering she wasn’t long a fan girl she gets A LOT of digs in. I don’t know if she does it to try and make it seem like they’re really really close and on that level but I think she’s over doing it and molly looks awkward at times.

before the clip of her face swelling up I was thinking hmm seems weird she’s a size 6 body now but hasn’t lost any weight on her face and that’s usually where it drops off first if you lose it naturally.
Anyone else think she was going to address it at the end when babbling on about the flights? Perfect opportunity wasn’t it
. telling.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
I can’t deal with people getting married abroad and then having their hen abroad too. There’s always an at home hen do as well which is usually a weekend long thing
I hate when there are two hens! One of my friend’s had her hen in Paris then was crying because it was expensive and she felt bad that people were spending so much. Then she had a second hen at home and I was like what happened to feeling bad about the money?! It’s selfish IMO.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Bambi was 100% an accident but you know what? Own it! She didn’t ask to be born, maybe put your ALL into her and put yourself second for once - but no they won’t! Also Molly was interviewing Nannies with Fran when she was 5 months pregnant so she was NEVER going to be a hands on mum and she knew it.

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
I’m usually a lurker but can’t help bringing back some comments on previous thread about the dynamic of Lurch and Mommy Mae’s relationship. I don’t follow them closely but love reading these threads

I find it mental that they hardly spend any time and seemingly very few shared interests outside of Harry Potter and takeaways. They spent a lot of time during her pregnancy apart and since she has Bambi one or the other still seems to be jetting off at a moments notice.
Someone pointed out that Molly doesn’t really enjoy clubbing which is fair but surely once in a while she’d still get dressed up and let her hair down, she doesnt have to drink it’s not like they don’t have the help with childcare. I don’t enjoy plenty of things my partner does but once in a while I will do things with them just for the purpose of us spending time and indulging in their hobbies/something different! I also think the timing of their engagement seemed so off and I hope she realises that Tommy doesn’t really seem to fit the life she wants and is able to confront him seriously about it before it’s too late

Neither one of them really tries very hard to integrate themselves into the others life. It’s mentioned that Molly doesn’t really have a relationship with the Fury’s (nutters or not they’re still her in laws and now that she’s had a baby especially one close in age to Paris’ most recent you’d think that would make for some bonding amongst the women)

the set up of their relationship just seems utterly bizarre. I feel very sorry for Molly - who on the face seems to have it all but her life does seem quite empty - don’t even get me started on this new bestie relationship with Tayla. She used to preach about keeping her circle small and I wonder if she regrets isolating herself so early on in her life/career

Zoe on the other hand seems to be really stepping into herself getting engaged to a man who she does seem to have wonderful chemistry with and at least making an effort to get her footing with influencing/building her career. Having Molly as her sister definitely helps but I like that she seems very self assured and has her own niche.
I mean when they came out of LI they were joined at the hip as you’d expect with PR and being in the honeymoon period. Then they were forced to be together 24/7 because of lockdown. But since they’ve been “set free” they just never spend time together.
They have nothing in common, no chemistry, nothing. At least Zoe and her partner seem to like each other

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Why do women do this to themselves? It looks ridiculous, makes even the smallest framed woman look as wide as a bus and is unbelievably dangerous surgery especially when she has a little one.

• Heart

alwaystiredasheck

Just started the vlog because I’m that bored at work and my god what a toxic environment MM has made for her sister’s hen. She’s prioritised HER preferences and brought her mates along ? Zoe didn’t want this
 she would have preferred a healthy fitness retreat with maybe a little party in the middle. This Instagram-perfect Ibiza holiday is for MM to get new content for her social media and bask in the glory of organising her own sister’s hen (wow how kind of her). The bitchy comments throughout make me feel so uncomfortable, MM and Tayla trying to give off some super bestie sibling vibe just coming across as insecure and competitive with eachother. How anyone can relax surrounded by girls like that I do not know. I think Zoe has some flaws like constantly complaining and certainly a beyond healthy obsession with fitness but I barely know the girl and probably could have organised a hen celebration more suited to her humble approach to life. The comments have been turned off because this vlog shows MM to be the selfish vain individual she is and I doubt she can handle the criticism.

Acd97

I CANNOT COPE with how ridiculous this gym outfit content is, are really seen as that STUPID that we’re supposed to believe this new fake body was built from walking up some treadmill stairs and few sponsored ads from gym shark. Her hips look NOT REAL. ‘The waistline is sorcery’ nothing sorcery about having SURGERY. This has gone too far now. Shame on Gymshark partnering with someone who got a new body from a surgeon and is trying to pass it off as exercise too. Massively bad choice. PLEASE can we somehow get the message across to her ‘fans’ that this isn’t a real body it’s just become a joke now how gullible she thinks we all are. Nobody’s hips and legs could possibly look like that even from a solid workout routine for weeks. It screams BBL.

Attachments

• Haha

Laughalong

VIP Member
I worry for anyone who’s had a BBL. god knows what is gonna come out in years to come about them

Reactions: 36

kissmemissme

She has a gym in her house and she’s too lazy to go and take a pic in there every day to keep up with her lies and make the Fiat’s believe she’s working out đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
She has so much free time, only has to walk across the hall to get to her gym and still chose liposuction

• Haha
Social media is so weird if you think about it. For many decades people only had a platform if they had a body of work behind them that was considered very important or forward thinking. You would only have heard from famous people if they were considered an expert on something like music, or film making. Magazine or TV interviews to peek into people's lives weren't wasted on people who had nothing worthy to share. Now everyone has the same platform, and by chance some people's grow huge, like MM. She's no different to anyone posting on socials, she's just as boring. It's the sheer size of her audience that perpetuates the fame. It's so odd that this is what's happened, that pure chance has overtaken talent. đŸ€Ż

• Heart

nightmareonbondstreet

I think Bambi was a complete accident. At the time I was a bit like oh yeah an “accident” whereas now I genuinely believe that. I don’t think they were ready, I don’t think it was planned but I also think they couldn’t contemplate the other option which is fair. I think they both now feel trapped hence the engagement because it certainly wasn’t looking likely before. I think he felt pressure to do it from his family and I think Fran told her it was a better “look” than just having a baby with your boyfriend.

Remember after Molly had Bambi she was saying how different her body looked and it looks as though she had had a BBL. That was her clearly laying the groundwork to try and avoid any speculation of a BBL. but nice try Molly there’s no denying that! I think she’ll have to address it surely??! I’m curious how she got it and hid the recovery! She’s vlogged every week hasn’t she?

Reactions: 35

passmethetea101

At least pretend you move your body if you want everyone to believe you've just lost weight and not gone down the surgery route. Honestly that girl just sits and eats and judges everyone.

• Haha

Jas28

Chatty Member
I don’t blame her for not being maternal at her age. I know plenty of people who have kids at her age (my age also) and they’re great mothers and fathers. Molly never grew up or had time to find out who she was before she had a baby and it shows. I’m not saying she was too young and it’s not like it was teen pregnancy but she sure has the mental age of teenager so it feels that way.
Not glorifying teen pregnancies but there’s literary 18 year olds who spend more time with their kids than she does and maternal

• Heart

farmilfga

Oh wow, so she’s fallen in love with a product and it’s by
 L’Oreal, which we know she’s currently the face of. Do influencers genuinely think we are thick?

• Haha

farmilfga

I never understood the whole BBL thing in the first place. Going on the old adage of ‘does my bum look big in this’ the idea that a massive arse is somehow attractive is so weird to me. Most of the people who have this highly risky surgery are quite small and it is like having the bolt on tits done, it just makes you look massive when they’re not really.
It doesn’t sound like it’s particularly reversible and messes with your weight distribution. Why pay to in essence look fat?
PREACH đŸ™ŒđŸŒ

I cannot fathom for one second looking in the mirror and thinking “you know what’s missing here? Seeing my arse from the front.”

• Haha