Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theyeahyeahs

Molly and her mom both publicly said that they hoped Bambi wouldn’t get Tommy’s nose (on the neflix show and youtube). Molly had her mom’s nose and got a nose job so it’s not a reach to think she would be more than willing to change her daughter’s nose. Not to mention how Bambi will feel seeing that her mom had the same nose, deemed it ugly and got it surgically changed.
Molly has had a nose job!?

Reactions: 2

Lurker0999

She might be holding the fork in her right hand or the photo might have been flipped. Is it me or are those portions absolutely huge? Especially Mollys?
The village cafe portions are huge, swear the wraps are the size of my head 😂

This is the L’Oreal ad if anyone wants to watch it! Personally I think she looks weird but maybe that was the effect they were going for with the fish lens type of view… surprised she hasn’t posted about it yet to gloat and brag.. unless she’s not allowed to YET under contractual obligation

Attachments

Jas28

Chatty Member
It’s her birthday soon as well isn’t it so we should know by then what’s going on

noseyparker999

They’re wearing the same outfits and hair styles as the videos posted by Zoe and Tayla. I think it will be a photo from yesterday.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Let’s be honest they aren’t words that molly has taught her 😅 she did it in the last vlog too. Bambi is a little cutie though

GalGal

VIP Member
It will definitely impact poor Bambi in the future though. Imagine growing up to know that your parents actively chose to miss out on your life when they didn’t have to
That’s what I think whenever Tommys on yet another bender which has nothing to do with work and earning money , more like putting it up his nose and there really is no excuse.
---
My heart doesn’t bleed for MM’s daughter because she’s being raised by nannies. She’s clearly well looked after, is safe and is probably perfectly happy. I just don’t see why MM can’t be honest and say Lurch and I are very busy with work commitments etc and we don’t want to take her with us so we pay people to look after her, like we do with the cats.
That’s fair enough, yes they could be honest about the nanny or Nannie’s. Didn’t Sam and Billie faiers make entire reality series’s about motherhood when they had Nannie’s all along? Rather disingenuous.

loveanatter

VIP Member
Just watching secret diary of a call girl again since it came on Netflix… and Bambi being a prostitute xo

Reactions: 1

Ls6901

Chatty Member
TW: Eating Disorders.

I dont know if this sounds too speculative and I want to watch the way I go about talking about this to not make anyone feel uncomfortable around a touchy subject. But have we ever thought molly might be struggling with an eating disorder?

The pressure of social media meaning you have to be perfect and the sudden loss in weight are on aspect but her body on particular is similar to that of people who are struggling with an eating disorder. I know when was suffering from one I went “skinny fat” where I hadn’t eaten or worked out so I lost weight with no definition and the fat on my face stayed, Apperantly that’s a sign as well, swollen cheeks, especially from bulimia.

not saying she does of course just an observation.
Break up weight loss?

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
You’re talking about the girl who gets a coffee delivered to her house… she could just buy a proper coffee machine but she’s far too lazy to do that
Even though she doesn't even like coffee but she has to fit in with the Pinterest aEsThEtiC

LtKit

I wonder what is keeping her from sharing as much as she used to. She has loads of reasons to post: sister's wedding, baby girl, and her own engagement. These topics are perfect for content but I suppose she's not creative enough to make the most of it. She should have made a series out of planning her sister's hen do. I've seen TikTokers milk a bridesmaid role into several posts. How is it that Molly has only done one video, and most of that was her in her hotel room with Tayla? Molly isn't shy about accepting freebies so it would have been a way to get sponsorships.

It really must take someone with a weirdly wired brain to have looked at those MM nail shop pictures and started thinking about the fact the people were Vietnamese and turn it into a full blown rant about modern slavery. Or somehow relate it to the fact they’re a *+*qualified beautician+*. I suggest Reddit instead.

Between the Zoe Hague wedding seating plan de-railing and this, we need something new. It’s a shame she is not half as sharing on her stories etc as she used to be.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I think she’s probably went to marbella for it there’s a surgeon there they all use and she has his exact signature shape (which is terrible 🤣)

• Wow

xx3221

VIP Member
Wait, she went for a stay in a hotel and made her child sleep in the bathroom? Wtaf?! That's terrible!

I've been away with my kids when they were Bambi's age: you just put up a travel cot next to the bed! It does mean you don't get much of an evening, but that's what you sign up for when you become a parent (and why AirBnBs are a better idea while they're little).

Also, if she's trying to claim the kid slept in the bathroom all night, how on earth did they brush their teeth or have a wee after Bambi settled for the night? Most small kids are in bed by 7/7:30. Is she trying to claim she and Tommy didn't pee for 12 hours?!
I think Bambi must’ve been asleep in the bathroom as it was light outside still and maybe to get her to settle? (Just what I took from the vlog)