Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I think they have a baby monitor but does that mean it would be too loud to hear Bambi if they put white noise on?

does anyone think molly has used ozempic with a bit of lipo?

Reactions: 3

smithmirage

She may have also crash dieted just before love island, god knows Iā€™d go on a diet if I was about to go on tv (not that Iā€™d go on love island!). So when she looks back she not even seeing a particularly realistic version of herself back then.
she was very small for a while before she went on love island, she was probably very strict on herself to get engagement and followers and once she got the fame from love island stopped trying with her weight cos she felt she didn't have to anymore

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Hilarious seeing her fans cry "but your hips change after childbirth!!" - I don't think they even know where hips are on the human body. Last time I checked they don't start halfway down your arse. Hips can widen after birth but fat doesn't magically deposit itself in a perfect curve along your thighs.

I think you may be right - it's annoying me because I can't remember, but I'm sure I listened to a podcast where a UK influencer was saying that there's a Marbella surgeon that everyone goes to (Dr Aslani as mentioned above) and they all come out with the same body lol. I have a feeling she'll deny the BBL because she'll have got something that's called ~body contouring~ (which is the same as a BBL, just under a different name, but she's thick enough to think it's different).
It might have been sisters in the city podcast because Iā€™m sure one of them went to Dr Aslani for one of their bbls (theyā€™ve had a few) they done a whole episode on their surgeries mainly focusing on their bbls and how they wished they never started getting surgery good watch if anyone hasnā€™t seen it

Laughalong

VIP Member
Oh I see, lots of gifted stays to influencers for PR. As others have said at least theyā€™re there as a family. I wonder if they took the nanny too as she must be part of the family by now.
To be fair the ones Iā€™ve seen are the younger WAGs so theyā€™ll have paid, but no it wouldnā€™t shock me if Fran orchestrated a deal for this one

PBMAKEUP

Theyā€™ve done well to get return flights from Manchester to Ibiza for Ā£520, I literally canā€™t find any flights on Skyscanner for more than Ā£250 return even in peak summer!! Surely they could have moved it back/forward 1 day to save a lot of money?
Obviously itā€™s generous of Molly to pay for everything else which will have been tens of thousands, but itā€™s weird making every guest pay Ā£500+ for flights when they could have easily been less than Ā£100, that way the other girls could have contributed the extra hundreds each to a couple of meals/ drinks tabs. After those flights, some of the girlsā€™ budget for the entire hen will have gone the saviour rich sister will pay for everything, when Mollyā€™s holiday budget will be what the others earn in a year.

Just feels a bit off - ā€œlook how generous Molly isā€ but she also books a really extravagant villa that no one can afford, expensive places to eat/drink, prices people out of being able to pay for meals with the most expensive flights, and booked everywhere and complained how expensive everything was
They must've left it too late to book, these flight's would've only just been released and they're already that much. Give it a few months/till the end of this year once the demand hits in and they will be double. Although when it gets to that price for a flight you could get for maybe Ā£100 if you just moved they days around slightly, why are you booking them still, I would still be livid having to pay for Ā£500!

Reactions: 2

GalGal

VIP Member
Seen loads of influencers staying at Estelle Manor at the min, so no wonder sheā€™s off there
Oh I see, lots of gifted stays to influencers for PR. As others have said at least theyā€™re there as a family. I wonder if they took the nanny too as she must be part of the family by now.

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Personally I don't know what a BBL figure looks like, but when I saw those pics I was thinking she had edited those bad so her waist is thinner, guess not she looks unnatural.