Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair was trying to give messy and sexy but surely we all know by now that going for that hair look only lasts for 20 mins and by the time you get somewhere it just looks an actual mess and instant regret. The long sleeved body suit with the rug was ok but had my howling the way she’s tryna break her back to get the backless shot for the press cos it’s just not sexy from the front.

BMI is a load of absolute bollocks (just saying!!)

Reactions: 20
I think it’s quite odd that people say MM stays with Lurch “because of who he is”. Tyson Fury is a moron and isn’t a likeable character at all. He’s cheated on his downtrodden wife numerous times. The Fury name has all sorts of shady connotations. His father is a complete uncouth moron too, who said on record that the way to keep a woman quiet is “to take her to the bedroom and give her a good rogering” 🤮 Being associated with them is an embarrassment.

Lurch is a failed boxer and is constantly a figure for ridicule. He has no talent or personality whatsoever and he hangs around in dodgy clubs with his dodgy mates getting up to all sorts, albeit he tries to keep it on the downlow. He seems to land some gigs but to be honest I think that’s probably more to do with his association with MM and the traction she gets on social media, rather than anything to do with his attributes or his family name.

Reactions: 47
I find it funny Molly donning that huge rock on her finger when her relationship is quite literally in the rocks.

It’s always the people who make such a show out of their relationships who end up not lasting. Including friendships - Molly doing the MOST for her new friend Taylor with a private jet and all when we can all already see the subtle toxicity in their friendship. Cue their friendship breakup within 1-2 years.

When I think of people in my life or those I’ve crossed paths with who are in the most stable, fulfilling and long lasting marriages, none of the women had extravagant engagement rings massive showy weddings. It really goes to show, true happiness and love is when you have nothing to prove. No need for a spectacle in order to try and convince others.

I truly can’t see MM & Tommy getting married and if they do, it will purely be for show and won’t last more than 3 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tayla is obese. People in the UK have a distorted view of what obesity is given that everyone is generally larger than they were. But that doesn’t change the fact that Tayla is very overweight
Very overweight is different than obese. I still don’t think she is obese and the UK population has nothing to do with it - you’re just assuming there. I’ll die on my hill you can die on yours. Happy tattling, my love! X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She prob could have bagged herself a premier league football player if she'd been smart after Love Island and now she's stuck with a baby and a man child traveller whose family she doesn't even see/get on with. Such a weird relationship, honestly never thought they'd make it this far tbh lol

Also she looked awful at Cannes because of the hair. It needed to go into a slick back bun or something
I was only thinking yesterday about her going on a date with james maddison maybe a few days/weeks before love island, she'd have been better off sticking with him at this rate. tommys just getting more and more embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Oh my god the Tayla 'is she or isn't she obese' chat is so BORING. She has a pretty average, normal looking curvy figure for someone who's had a baby and probably always been curvy. She's probably a size 16. Nitpicking a friends possible BMI status based off an unflattering photo on a MM thread - is this what we've come to? 😂
PS BMI is BS.

Reactions: 58
Her bio used to say 'CEO' of filter now it just says 'Founder'.
TF this lady do all day then? not even a CEO....CEO of avoiding babies maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it funny Molly donning that huge rock on her finger when her relationship is quite literally in the rocks.

It’s always the people who make such a show out of their relationships who end up not lasting. Including friendships - Molly doing the MOST for her new friend Taylor with a private jet and all when we can all already see the subtle toxicity in their friendship. Cue their friendship breakup within 1-2 years.

When I think of people in my life or those I’ve crossed paths with who are in the most stable, fulfilling and long lasting marriages, none of the women had extravagant engagement rings massive showy weddings. It really goes to show, true happiness and love is when you have nothing to prove. No need for a spectacle in order to try and convince others.

I truly can’t see MM & Tommy getting married and if they do, it will purely be for show and won’t last more than 3 years.

I have always said that the people who plaster their relationship all over social media need the validation from other people becjase they don’t get the validation and security from their partner, so they seek it from friends/strangers on the internet. It’s so bizzare if you think about it but makes sense if you’re insecure in your relationship.

Who are you really proving your love too, your partner, your friends or our you trying to convince yourself?
---
She has more chemistry with that Ellie belly elephant than she does with Tommy 🥴
Has it been in more beds than Tommy recently though that’s the question? 😅

Reactions: 20
Wait wait wait.

Daily Mail “as she attended the legendary film festival for the premiere of La Plus Precieuse Des Marchandises.”

Language- French
Plot- The story centers on a Holocaust-surviving Jewish girl whose father throws her from a moving train heading to Auschwitz and ultimately found by a woodcutter and his family.

Soooo did Molly literally exit the red carpet or did she really go sit down and watch a French movie about the Halocaust?
I mean she IS super cultured with Shrek, I’m sure she would have appreciated the film.

And I know I’m about to sound so ignorant and petty because my ass never made a movie, let alone made a movie that premiered at Cannes but….. *this* was the movie Loreal got her an invite to?? Not exactly super star studded. (Looking at- Megalopolis, Bird, Kinds of Kindess, The Apprentice, Horizon, Furiosa, etc)

Reactions: 16
Oh my god the Tayla 'is she or isn't she obese' chat is so BORING. She has a pretty average, normal looking curvy figure for someone who's had a baby and probably always been curvy. She's probably a size 16. Nitpicking a friends possible BMI status based off an unflattering photo on a MM thread - is this what we've come to? 😂
PS BMI is BS.
BMI might not work for bodybuilders etc who carry a lot of muscle weight but it’s not BS, its still used by dieticians in eating disorders services etc.

Reactions: 19
BMI might not work for bodybuilders etc who carry a lot of muscle weight but it’s not BS, its still used by dieticians in eating disorders services etc.
It’s also not bs for people who have chronic illnesses as staying in a healthy bmi can help regulate hormones and symptoms

Reactions: 11
It’s also not bs for people who have chronic illnesses as staying in a healthy bmi can help regulate hormones and symptoms
Yes good point, dieticians also sometimes work with cancer sufferers and monitor BMI as eating can become challenging while undergoing treatments.
---
PS BMI is BS.
More or less interesting than Zoe’s wedding breakfast seating plan?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The speculation and circling and zooming in parts of her body is starting to make feel a bit icky about it all. I know this is tattle but we are no better than the daily Mail with the constant speculation. She definitely had work done to her body but I dont blame her with the constant scrutiny she’s been under since she was a teenager. I just wish she would be more honest about it for her young and impressionable audience as many have said.

Reactions: 37
I'm watching the BBC documentary about MLMs and have seen the clip of Tayla telling people at the Nu Skin event her business is about recruiting people so they will pay her a percentage of their earnings. She seems despicable and Molly isn't the brightest so I wouldn't be surprised if Tayla is using Molly for followers/clout/money but Molly can't see that Tayla isn't genuine. Tayla probably suggested Molly pay for the private jet for Tayla's birthday however I don't feel sorry for Molly as she is money grabbing and brags about her wealth on social media.

Reactions: 32