Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a lotttt of controversy about her starting tattooing too, I remember seeing tattoo artists in her area posting about her not having any training in that either 🫣 whether she’s gone on to do actual training etc since I don’t know, this was a few years back!
You can't really "train" in tattooing like you would in say hair or nails, you need to work in a shop as an apprentice with multiple more experienced artists and learn as you go, if she immediately started taking customers without going through this process it's highly unlikely she'll have done it since

No way!! I had tattoos by her a few years ago how random
Her tattooes aren't bad but she as a person is. She's nasty, shallow and a bully. She's very entitled and feels like she's better than everyone else. Wish there was a thread about her but I don't think anyone cares enough

Reactions: 4
Her tattooes aren't bad but she as a person is. She's nasty, shallow and a bully. She's very entitled and feels like she's better than everyone else. Wish there was a thread about her but I don't think anyone cares enough
Not to derail this thread but what's her IG? I want to have a spy lol

maybe I’m alone, but during late teens/early 20s u use everything on your skin, wipes, friends face wash after night out etc. as I got older I’m very particular about what I use. I only use a very few things from brands I completely trust that focus on skin. Id rather have one very good moisturiser then a load of cheap ones! The ingredients will be so rubbish in cheap - for example vitamin c in any of the cheap products is basically nonexistent as soon as you open the bottle.
I don’t see her having any influence on people to buy their products.
I saw Eva’s advert today where she “throws” away her old product, and it reminded me of MMs terrible ticktocks where she’s trying to “act” o god it would be terrible. Kinda giving me dani dyer in that laundry advert type vibes.
What kind of face products would you recommend if you don't mind me asking? Also Is there a skincare thread on tattle

Reactions: 1
What kind of face products would you recommend if you don't mind me asking? Also Is there a skincare thread on tattle
The bare basics (Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise). I use Dermalogica. They have a “age smart” range for most products if you’re older. Any good beauticians will sell them if you want them tried out on you. They sell refills and the products are easily decantable for travel.

For those “extra” treatments I use The Ordinary. Im using retinol and vitamin C.

These influencers trying to sell products confuse me. I’m not going to use a random product on my skincare regime because someone from love island is paid to tell me to. Good beauticians have spent years and a lot of training and experience. facials are catered to you and your skin properly looked at to advise on any concerns. Keep it simple and understand why you’re using each product!

Sorry to derail we will move over to a skincare thread if available, please continue 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not to derail this thread but what's her IG? I want to have a spy lol
I honestly can't remember but it's something like laura may tattooes or the like. She's got about 40k followers so not loads. She'd love to be insta famous though- def her only goal in life

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The likes on her grid posts whilst still high..seem to be gone down a lot from what used to be!!
Are people finally seeing through her!!

• Wow
IMG_5145.png
IMG_5147.png

£50 pyjamas! Give me three pairs 🤩 and here’s me thinking primark jamas have gotten too expensive 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They’ve literally launched
That literal launch as opposed to the figurative/symbolic launch
---
Do they come with a matching Stanley cup?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If there are teens/twenty-somethings out there bothered about the cup they use being branded and/or spending £50 on a pair of pyjamas then I actually feel truly sorry for them. I find it hard to believe that could be the case but if not, who the duck else would Molly be influencing? Baffling!

Reactions: 21
Look for ingredients that your skin needs, spots - salicylic acid, damaged skin - ceramides, dehydrated skin - hylarounic acid etc. Your skin will be different to others so a product that they’ll love, you might hate. For example, I’m so oily, I cannot use greasy moisturisers that people tend to love. Follow Dr Anjali Mahto on insta, she is a dermatologist who is passionate about helping people with information, she isn’t an influencer who gets paid to say something is good.

Has anyone noticed Molly’s bodycare range is in TKMaxx 🤣🤣 as expected, nobody wanted to pay £25 for a tub of cream that had thee most cheapest, drying ingredients known in the skincare industry. The main ingredient was ‘aqua’ ffs 🙈. It should be glycerin, oil or shea butter or something, not bloody water!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Look for ingredients that your skin needs, spots - salicylic acid, damaged skin - ceramides, dehydrated skin - hylarounic acid etc. Your skin will be different to others so a product that they’ll love, you might hate. For example, I’m so oily, I cannot use greasy moisturisers that people tend to love. Follow Dr Anjali Mahto on insta, she is a dermatologist who is passionate about helping people with information, she isn’t an influencer who gets paid to say something is good.

Has anyone noticed Molly’s bodycare range is in TKMaxx 🤣🤣 as expected, nobody wanted to pay £25 for a tub of cream that had thee most cheapest, drying ingredients known in the skincare industry. The main ingredient was ‘aqua’ ffs 🙈. It should be glycerin, oil or shea butter or something, not bloody water!
To be fair water is the highest ingredient in most skincare. Water based moisturisers are more hydrating than oil based ones

Speaking of the skincare conversation, I have LOVED the aveeno oat cream for years, it’s been my go to. Now she’s peddled it and said her skin is so much better because of it I can’t find it anywhere. It’s either completely sold out or full price when it used to be on offer regularly.
She probably never uses it and will have anew favourite product next week… oh wait she did! It was gummies from my vitamins the other week. But I thought you said aveeno was the “secret” to you clear skin! Make your mind up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A good affordable option is Byoma, I think it’s marketed for teenagers based on the packaging but they actually do good products with good ingredients etc!

Reactions: 5
UPDATE! He removed them from his story!! She must’ve had a right go at him lol ER TOM-MAYYYY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.