Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a postpartum mum this is so unrealistic and so messed up she is insinuating she got this body from the gym. 💔 sick of influencers and their fakeness 😭

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I hate this lady so much whenever she does an advertisement for a brand, i stop buying from that brand forever LOL. She is a deinfluencer to me <3 like I'm sorry but if your company hires morally corrupt people like MM, i dont trust you anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I hate this lady so much whenever she does an advertisement for a brand, i stop buying from that brand forever LOL. She is a deinfluencer to me <3 like I'm sorry but if your company hires morally corrupt people like MM, i dont trust you anymore.
Lady?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Full of tit this girl. Only the other day she was moaning Bambi has swimming Monday mornings and it ruins her Monday fresh start to the week feeling View attachment 2862211
Exactly. The only thing that could ruin her week would be the prospect of her having to look after her own child on her own 😂
---
Really? Are what look like old men’s crew neck lambswool jumpers teamed with really ugly sling back heels a thing? Who knows, maybe it is and I’m just not a sad fashion victim like MM

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly. The only thing that could ruin her week would be the prospect of her having to look after her own child on her own 😂
---
Really? Are what look like old men’s crew neck lambswool jumpers teamed with really ugly sling back heels a thing? Who knows, maybe it is and I’m just not a sad fashion victim like MM
Are these jumpers not meant to be folded rather than hung? You can already see how the shoulders are slouching downwards. If she hangs them, wouldn't she at least use padded hangers? They look terrible so they do. Surely a fashionista like Mols should know better 🤔😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Are these jumpers not meant to be folded rather than hung? You can already see how the shoulders are slouching downwards. If she hangs them, wouldn't she at least use padded hangers? They look terrible so they do. Surely a fashionista like Mols should know better 🤔😀
Sounds like she needs a full time wardrobe assistant as well as a full time nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I probably wouldn’t mind Mondays if all I had to do was faff around in the gym and pose like a wanker, take pics of my wardrobe and just generally be a waste of space. Like comeeeee on surely her followers don’t find this aspirational or relatable at all?

Reactions: 64
---
Her clothes are so terrible, I see loads of better outfits just wandering around a supermarket than looking at mollys instagram.

I probably wouldn’t mind Mondays if all I had to do was faff around in the gym and pose like a wanker, take pics of my wardrobe and just generally be a waste of space. Like comeeeee on surely her followers don’t find this aspirational or relatable at all?
No, unfortunately they find it aspirational. it’s depressing that many girls follow her. So glad I’m not the mother of a teenager girl right now because this is not the kind of person who should be rewarded with big brands money.

The new house is same price as the current one? surely she is after some sort of upgrade.
I think she’s just bored of her life. She just buys stuff to make herself happy. So a change like a new house she thinks it’ll make her happy. So she’s probably moving for that reason.

Reactions: 37
I think she’s just bored of her life. She just buys stuff to make herself happy. So a change like a new house she thinks it’ll make her happy. So she’s probably moving for that reason.
Christ how depressing is that? She's what, 24 and she's already at the point where her huge beautiful(ly bland) house isn't good enough anymore.
What is there even to look forward to when you don't value real friendships, a real relationship with your partner and daughter etc?
It's so sad

Reactions: 35
The one that’s been in all the TikTok’s I’ve seen and that has apparently ‘been confirmed’ as their new one is this one: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/131581541. It makes sense it’s this one as it’s a gated community with security which is the problem with their current one.
It looks like the interior design was done by Molly. An exercise in how to deprive someone of stimuli.

What is this room for can anyone tell me?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like the interior design was done by Molly. An exercise in how to deprive someone of stimuli.

Thinking about how rich and better than everyone else you are

Altho I'd use it to gaze longingly out the window, possibly wearing a wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 28

It looks like a room in a very posh care home where you’re taken for a cup of tea after seeing your loved ones dead body.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Definitely agree about pyramid schemes. The only thing I will say though is that that Laura May is also a scammer. She was a “self taught MUA” who wasn’t great but sort of faked it til she made it, and hyped herself up. She charged young girls £6k to do her 1-1 “makeup courses”, which they then couldn’t get insurance to do as her courses had no accreditation what with her not being qualified herself… meanwhile she was scamming people with Arbonne. She also used to drive round in a pink g wagon and post loads of manifestation type bollocks to convince people to pay her so they too could become rich. So yeah she’s no better than any of them 😂
No way!! I had tattoos by her a few years ago how random

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Full of tit this girl. Only the other day she was moaning Bambi has swimming Monday mornings and it ruins her Monday fresh start to the week feeling View attachment 2862211
This annoyed me so much how did I forget to post. I'm sorry she does not have Monday blues or Sunday scaries as she puts it she is trying to sound relatable but her job doesn't do that. When she can work when she wants, and that's hardly, jets off when she wants. Scared of having a whole week ahead when she can take all the breaks she wants, has help, accept and decline work, its not the same as someone working a 9 to 5, having fixed holidays, or struggling to manage. I think it annoyed me because I was feeling amxious after having 2 weeks off due to working in education, and having to get back into the swing of things and knowing its going to be harder this term. If I could just take pics at starbucks and sort my wardrobe out on a monday I'd be loving life. There's more I could say but it's just like oh shush Molly, times like this I think why do I engage in her socials, stupid me 🤣

Reactions: 28
I think the past few months might be the most out of touch she’s ever been and that’s saying ALOT

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No way!! I had tattoos by her a few years ago how random
There was a lotttt of controversy about her starting tattooing too, I remember seeing tattoo artists in her area posting about her not having any training in that either 🫣 whether she’s gone on to do actual training etc since I don’t know, this was a few years back!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.