Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this new mansion on rightmove? or any website?
I think this is the one that was on the TikTok, obviously no proof it was true. Doesn’t say Sold STC or anything so doubtful. To be fair though it looks exactly how she’d want, ✨white and beige everywhere✨

Reactions: 7
Just watching her ski vlog and noticed when she was giving Bambi a bottle, it looked like she had one of those diabetes tag things on her arm? Can anyone confirm? That or it's some kind of designer top and just looks like that 😂

Reactions: 11
Just watching her ski vlog and noticed when she was giving Bambi a bottle, it looked like she had one of those diabetes tag things on her arm? Can anyone confirm? That or it's some kind of designer top and just looks like that 😂
Yeah it's probably that ZOE crap that is getting called out by a lot of scientists. She's aquatinted with Steven Bartlett who schills this tit.

Reactions: 9
Her working for L’Oréal hopefully she doesn’t have full control over the photos released and we see some real ones, unlike her edited instas

Reactions: 18
i seen a tiktok about molly having surgery but not admitting to it and almost everyone in comments agreeing, people also commenting about how she has a nanny and needs to just admit it. are people finally seeing the truth? … interesting

Reactions: 29
maybe I’m alone, but during late teens/early 20s u use everything on your skin, wipes, friends face wash after night out etc. as I got older I’m very particular about what I use. I only use a very few things from brands I completely trust that focus on skin. Id rather have one very good moisturiser then a load of cheap ones! The ingredients will be so rubbish in cheap - for example vitamin c in any of the cheap products is basically nonexistent as soon as you open the bottle.
I don’t see her having any influence on people to buy their products.
I saw Eva’s advert today where she “throws” away her old product, and it reminded me of MMs terrible ticktocks where she’s trying to “act” o god it would be terrible. Kinda giving me dani dyer in that laundry advert type vibes.

Reactions: 13
i seen a tiktok about molly having surgery but not admitting to it and almost everyone in comments agreeing, people also commenting about how she has a nanny and needs to just admit it. are people finally seeing the truth? … interesting
The Facebook ads with her for Myprotein vitamins everyone is just ripping into her, so hopefully the ride is turning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like £4m could get you a much nicer house in a much nicer location, with lovely sea views or something

Reactions: 21
Collapsed arches are to blame for her bad skiing (don't even know if it was bad or not)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this is the one that was on the TikTok, obviously no proof it was true. Doesn’t say Sold STC or anything so doubtful. To be fair though it looks exactly how she’d want, ✨white and beige everywhere✨
The one that’s been in all the TikTok’s I’ve seen and that has apparently ‘been confirmed’ as their new one is this one: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/131581541. It makes sense it’s this one as it’s a gated community with security which is the problem with their current one.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like £4m could get you a much nicer house in a much nicer location, with lovely sea views or something
Cheshire is a very desirable place though. It’s right next to the countryside for those who like green space, 20 mins from Manchester on the train, to London in hour and half. Lots of rich neighbours. Theres a reason why influencers have decided to all live there. There’s a reason she’d get a lot more for her money if she lived somewhere else. A place with seaside views nice if you’re into that and ready to retire or something but for a lot of people who are out about and needs to get to the airports and big cities quickly it makes no sense to do that. And we’ve clearly seen that she spends all her time going to London or flying off somewhere.
---
The one that’s been in all the TikTok’s I’ve seen and that has apparently ‘been confirmed’ as their new one is this one: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/131581541. It makes sense it’s this one as it’s a gated community with security which is the problem with their current one.
How does everyone already know where she’s off to? And why wouldn’t she keep it more of a secret about the new place considering she was robbed last time wasn’t she??

Reactions: 9
Cheshire is a very desirable place though. It’s right next to the countryside for those who like green space, 20 mins from Manchester on the train, to London in hour and half. Lots of rich neighbours. Theres a reason why influencers have decided to all live there. There’s a reason she’d get a lot more for her money if she lived somewhere else. A place with seaside views nice if you’re into that and ready to retire or something but for a lot of people who are out about and needs to get to the airports and big cities quickly it makes no sense to do that. And we’ve clearly seen that she spends all her time going to London or flying off somewhere.
---

How does everyone already know where she’s off to? And why wouldn’t she keep it more of a secret about the new place considering she was robbed last time wasn’t she??
I don’t think it’s been confirmed at all it’s only ever been mentioned on that TikTok so it could be a load of rubbish

Reactions: 5
Full of tit this girl. Only the other day she was moaning Bambi has swimming Monday mornings and it ruins her Monday fresh start to the week feeling
BE185C4D-721D-4734-94B4-4CF60A977B71.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This isn’t the new house surely? This is the house her and Tommy rented after they moved out of the flat when they were robbed

Reactions: 1
Her working for L’Oréal hopefully she doesn’t have full control over the photos released and we see some real ones, unlike her edited instas
You seriously don’t think that any major brand that puts adverts out uses unedited photos 😦 If anything they’ll make her insta photos look positively natural 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought this at first, but I actually think it's the tag of her top as it moves while she's holding the bottle x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.