Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Cheshire is a very desirable place though. It’s right next to the countryside for those who like green space, 20 mins from Manchester on the train, to London in hour and half. Lots of rich neighbours. Theres a reason why influencers have decided to all live there. There’s a reason she’d get a lot more for her money if she lived somewhere else. A place with seaside views nice if you’re into that and ready to retire or something but for a lot of people who are out about and needs to get to the airports and big cities quickly it makes no sense to do that. And we’ve clearly seen that she spends all her time going to London or flying off somewhere.
---

How does everyone already know where she’s off to? And why wouldn’t she keep it more of a secret about the new place considering she was robbed last time wasn’t she??
I don’t think it’s been confirmed at all it’s only ever been mentioned on that TikTok so it could be a load of rubbish

Reactions: 5

GalGal

VIP Member
Her office is an ergonomic nightmare. The staff are sat, hunched over their laptops on what look to be dining room chairs. No monitors to be seen. As an employer she might be effed in the future if any of the staff develop issues!

Sorry this is my job so I always have eyes for this kinda stuff 😅
This has been discussed before and yes the chairs etc seem to be inviting back and shoulder pain.

hgfdsahjkl

Has anyone seen the pap pics at the airport??? She's definitely had surgery because the fat on her face is still the same. When you lose weight naturally, your face also slims a lot. I know she has a box head but the fat is visibly still there. Don't know who the pixie face on instagram is lol
can you post them?

There’s been a 100% improvement in how she looks since her love island era but to be fair she was still a teenager then so was still maturing. To be fair to her she’s capable if looking quite attractive when she makes an effort, and I mean what you see in her videos rather than her photoshopped instagram photos.

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

I thought it was Molly's baby shower?
A shame for Sydney Mae Crouch who would kill to be Molly's bestie and also went to the baby shower. They all knew they were having girls too and they took a photo with them all heavily pregnant saying 'three girl mums to be'. Someone said it would have been cute if they actually were friends!
That’s even weirder and looks like you’re right judging by her outfit - this was her baby shower dress.
I’d kinda get a random inviting a “celeb” to an event who then unexpectedly turns up - Like when celebs have attended fans weddings or prom etc.
but you’re telling me MM was having a small, private, friends and family baby shower and invited a girl off the street?!
Love how the sun even refers to the “exclusive guest list” 😂

• Haha

LiLahx

Is she carrying around her stuffed animal on that pram around Disney land, is she a toddler? I’m sorry but I’m not child psychologist but that scream regression and something stemming from childhood wanting to stay a child. WEIRD.
Didn't even notice that, that's so fucking cringe. Obviously for attention. Hope she loses it

Was she at the wedding this weekend ?
She isn’t in any of the photos in the Daily Mail online. Funny that. I thought someone here claimed that she wants to stay with Lurch because she loves to bask in the fame the Fury name attracts. Doesn’t seem to be working does it?

Mooms

Chatty Member
What kind of face products would you recommend if you don't mind me asking? Also Is there a skincare thread on tattle
A good affordable option is Byoma, I think it’s marketed for teenagers based on the packaging but they actually do good products with good ingredients etc!