Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
I just went on her tagged photos on instagram to see if anyone has posted any selfies they took with her and um 😳 there's some weird shit on there 😂 it's either pictures of nails or sexual videos....

• Haha
Reactions: 5

kaaa2

VIP Member
So you’re telling me for her sisters hen, she couldn’t for once leave all her expensive stuff at home? Like we all know your rich Molly! No need to flaunt it all the time but I guess she only had that about her…
Of course she couldn’t, it’s Molly, everything has to be branded and designer
---
Definitely! I know people who have also had a villa robbed in Ibiza I’d never stay in a villa there because of it, hotels only. I think she’s insane to be wearing that jewellery and watch there they’re known to rip them off people and there’s even been stories about people nearly getting their hands cut off for watches just to flex on Instagram is not worth it 🤢🤢🤢
Same I’ve been to scared to every stay in a villa or apartment again. Hotels only now
---
View attachment 2943533
Stop what are those glasses 😭
Her mums had a lot of work done as well

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Guys why does everyone call MM fans “fiats” please I have just bought a fiat 500 but I do not wear beige clothes, no furniture in my home is white or beige, and I am not a fan of Molly😭I do not want my fiat to be associated with being a fan of Molly🤣🤣😭
It's because a lot of women who follow her drive Fiat 500s, and think they are cute princesses and she is aspirational to her. It's not just confined to mollys followers in past it was Renault cleos.

Don't worrys its only a bit of a joke we won't judge you.😜

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Just been on princess fury’s live and she genuinely is the niece of Tyson. She was getting hundreds of comments about molly and Tommy and says that they’re together still. Ofc she wouldn’t leak if they weren’t but she didn’t ignore the Q.
Boring 😑

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Collapsed arches are to blame for her bad skiing (don't even know if it was bad or not)

• Haha

Topsy-turvy2

They’re in Paris right? Not Florida unless Tommy got his ban lifted.
---
Are they quietly getting married while there?
Edit: just thinking probably not as they’ve discussed a UK church wedding.
---

Don’t know why she didn’t just take another picture 20seconds later.
Or edit him out ffs she's good at the editing we all know this 🙄😅

Laughalong

VIP Member
Bambi Fury sounds like a stage name. I bet she’ll spend her adult life trying to convince people it really is her legal name.
That would be true if she wasn’t literally Bambi Fury, the niece of Tyson Fury with Molly and Tommy as her parents?

Reactions: 4

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
No way!! I had tattoos by her a few years ago how random
There was a lotttt of controversy about her starting tattooing too, I remember seeing tattoo artists in her area posting about her not having any training in that either 🫣 whether she’s gone on to do actual training etc since I don’t know, this was a few years back!

LiLahx

No way!! I had tattoos by her a few years ago how random
Her tattooes aren't bad but she as a person is. She's nasty, shallow and a bully. She's very entitled and feels like she's better than everyone else. Wish there was a thread about her but I don't think anyone cares enough