Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

no job, home gym and money for personal trainer.
I get y brands use to use her - she was the known name when love island was a big thing. But now, why choose her over any other reality knob?
---
I think it’s the fact she has everything she could possibly want, every hair, skin, makeup and fashion item and doesn’t use a single product with all that money and possessions worth hundreds of thousands of pounds collecting dust!
Why not give it away? There’s no point having over 3 moisturisers - they go out of date, after opening they’ll start to deteriorate, and you shouldn’t be using that much change of ingredients constantly on your skin. So it’s al BS.
Every woman who uses products will have their go-tos. They don’t change every 2 minutes!

Reactions: 12

alwaystiredasheck

I’m watching the recent bestie vlog because I’m bored and sick but these people have one brain cell between them I swear??? Also the way Molly changes her voice around tay is hilarious. She’s probably only mates with her cos she makes her feel better about herself lol. I reckon she got most of this trip free anyways guys plus think she doesn’t spend any money on clothes really and other holidays she gets for free

loveanatter

VIP Member
I’ve never been but I seen a few people commenting under someone else’s post that’s been recently that they couldn’t find a bit of fruit anywhere everything was burgers, chips and croissants, dunno how true that is as seen someone else showing one of the buffets must have stayed all inclusive and looked like there was plenty of choice 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Depends where you stay I would have thought. I think it’s fairly safe to assume that Molly would have had a top tier room with access to the lounge for breakfast and snacks through out the day.
They have plenty of fruit and standard breakfast things! Most people take a few bits out with them for the kids and so don’t see why they didn’t just do that. I don’t think it’s weird to pack snacks to take with you, but I do think at Bambi’s age packing pouches is so strange!!

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

What a bunch of pretentious twats
Ok Tommy looks SO awkward. They wave and he flexes, doesn’t know what to do and looks at them giving them the “why am I doing this” look as they’re waving like idiots. Why does their waving looks so….odd? I think someone else said it’s like she’s had to be taught to wave and can’t quite grasp it.

• Haha
I’m thinking Molly hasn’t had a bbl but maybe some arm lipo and around near stomach area when that area is removed and gain fat because there has been lipo in the stomach it goes to other places instead naturally as in the bum. I think she wants to be smaller the way she was before she had Bambi not add fat to make her curvier

with tayla I think she is happy to have a mum friend and someone in social media same industry that maybe gets how she feels with negative comments being criticised but has now turned a tad OTT overboard the way she is about tayla. I think tayla finds molly a bit annoying but sees her as a great way to boost her own profile and gain more from. You can tell she irritates her. Molly doesn’t have many friends which she admits so think she’s going overboard with tayla. Watchin YouTubes of them at Disney molly seems like a different person overly trying

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
I don't even get the point of it. Who exactly are they targeting by using her? She's not even that popular anymore
Yeah her fame is on the downward spiral so it's a bit bizarre, they would be better off getting a newer up and coming instagrammer than her. I suppose they will get a few quid of the fiat drones sorry followers.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Bambi was 1,000% not planned. She has skirted around saying it. Although she has said that Tommy doesn’t use condoms and she thought it would be hard to naturally conceive. Somehow that logic made sense to them lol. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t ever remember her saying she planned to have kids within the next x-amount of years or any time in her house vlogs mentioning a “and this room could be a nursery in the future”.
I feel like she was quite open about it being unplanned early on. Didn't she say in the first video that it took her a good few weeks to get over the initial shock?

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Just watched Taylas vlog of ski trip! Can everyone please skip to 25 mins onwards for them all drinking and dancing like absolute twats in Bagatelle surrounded by rich people staring in disbelief 😂😂😂 very different vlogs to Molly and Zoe’s 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

LiLahx

When he was with her, this was in 2022.
---

It was at History which has since been shut down. I've never seen him in any of the other clubs but a lot of my friends have seen him in Impossible a lot. They said he's either on his phone all night or off his face on God knows what whenever they've seen him in there, but they haven't seen him be inappropriate with any women in there.

Then again, there is curtains like you say, so maybe he's just gotten better at being discreet.
I think it would be incredibly brazen to cheat on her in full view of other people. The couple of times he's been 'caught out' as such, he was merely talking closely with some girls. It's easier to brush that off and pretend it didn't happen that outright cheating.

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
It’s because you accidentally had your camera roll at the bottom of the photo, can’t have you getting doxxed to the Molly stans!!
Absolutely There is some people who will try and track tattlers social media down through uncropped screenshots that's why it was deleted.and these stans call us nuts.

GalGal

VIP Member
Maybe she’s delaying the announcement until after Zoe’s wedding, or leaving it as late as possible like she did with Bambi.