Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
Yeah still very much so involved but keeps it away from her socials for some reason. Maybe because she makes so much money from the people below her that she doesn’t need to or she doesn’t want her “girl gang” knowing about it
Which mlm is she in?
---
What is MLM
Multi level marketing, Herbalife, Amway, even the body shop at home. Basically you can sell the product but the only real money comes from recruiting people beneath you. It’s widely thought they’re pyramid schemes that manage to skirt the law. There’s an excellent podcast on them, the dream and plenty of YouTube stuff about them. There’s a thirty minute Vice documentary on YouTube about lularoe which I enjoyed, it’s called why women are quitting their side hustle.
---
I can’t help but feel sorry for Bambi on a really deep level. I shouldn’t because she’s gonna be rich AF and have an easy life but her life exudes sadness to me. She always seems like an after thought.
She’ll have anything she wants but not what she actually needs, a mum and dad willing to put in the time and effort. Hopefully they’ve got a decent team of Nannie’s to fill the void somewhat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
Also easier to photoshop the reflection in the window than a normal picture in a mirror
I have no idea how they do it esp when it looks like a video .
I literally couldn’t be arsed lol x
---
Defo not first baby steps .
They stumble after 1 or 2.
Had to be about fukin Chanel .. can’t just be about her daughter or any truth .
She does my head in.. so fake and braggy bitch.
Get ya filters off and fake life Molly .
Boring basic bitch

Last edited:

hdot12

I wonder what’s happening, she’s been really inactive lately and even in Zoe’s birthday vlog she seemed not in high spirits…
Probs can’t keep up with pretending to be mother of the year!

I think she’s been trying to play the family narrative to fit with this new M&S brand ambassador crap

Hense it'll be a tax write off, why are people still believing these people pay 100k for trips 🙄
Any one single product she is part of, advertises whatever it may be, if it makes an appearance online within her trip its written off.
It drives me up the wall 🙄 these moronic ‘influencers’ have so many things gifted to them to sell to the brain dead mutant super fans they ‘influence’. They in turn pay the full overinflated price for these things and no doubt get into debt as they try to live MM’s aspirational life.

These same people also truly believe that MM and Lurch look after their child on a daily basis 🤡

Laughalong

VIP Member
When I was a fresher at Uni of Manchester, me and my friends were invited into his VIP section at a club along with a lot of other girls. At the end of the night he discreetly invited a bunch of us for an afterparty and then left through a back entrance with 2 of the girls from the table. I have several other friends that have similar stories involving him. Make of that what you will 🥴
Was this at Impossible/China/Liv/Cirque?

He frequents Impossible mainly now, purely because his best friend Rio runs it on a Saturday so he can swan freely into VIP and have curtains pulled for him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Was gonna say neither am I. I’ve unfortunately had a villa robbed in Ibiza and it’s so unsettling, everything is organised by the villa owners/gangs etc. she has jewellery worth more than people’s houses which she has on in the bikini pic she posted of her and Zoe so of course she wants a bodyguard
So you’re telling me for her sisters hen, she couldn’t for once leave all her expensive stuff at home? Like we all know your rich Molly! No need to flaunt it all the time but I guess she only had that about her…

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I have to disagree on it being weird but it is a bit ridiculous. I think that becoming a grandparent probably means that you have to come face to face with getting older and facing your own mortality. Unfortunately, in today’s society being a grandma is associated with getting older and that seen as a bad thing. The only way I can think my parents wouldn’t want grandchildren is it means they’re officially “old” in the eyes of society.
I do get that but feels like a v self-absorbed way of looking at something that really isn't about you - centering yourself in the decision of someone else to have children gives weird narcissism. I wouldn't ever expect anyone in my family to comment about my decision to have or not have kids because it realistically has nothing to do with them. Time goes fast as a parent and I do understand wishing time would slow down a bit when your kids are going through grown up stuff. But getting older is a privilege and watching the ones you love loving others should be a joy, you have to be pretty miserable to not just feel happy for your kids doing what they want because it makes *you* feel old. Anyway dunno why I feel strongly about this haha rant over

Traazers

VIP Member
Either he'll just be dropped back into her content and then a vlog saying "you guyeeessss serriouslyyyy everything is fyyyuuunnnnn" OR the silence continues and then she drops a vlog all demure and crying explaining that "sometimes the fairytale doesn't work out but I'm fine, Thumper is fine" and then Tommy gets absolutely railed by the DM under Fran's supervision. I assume the first as usual
---
Also just have to share how ridiculous this shot is zoomed out, thank you DM. Shaped like fucking eeyore
1715362480319.png

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Posting here to follow along..all seems a bit odd bit can see Miss Perfect Molly giving up the perfect family IG life too easily either🤔!!

Have you of seen the My Protein ad she’s done about the B12 vitamins she’s apparently started taking. It keeps coming up on my newsfeed.
Apparently everyone around her kept asking “Have you got a good vitamin?”

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
People need to relax ,if you’ve any range of vocabulary at all then you know that it can mean either or ..get your heads out of the gutter thinking it only means semen 😅 are we all teenagers? 👀

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Tbf she has redeemed herself a bit with that villa but still, Zoe should have way more effort than a friend of a year or two

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I remember her being on this show. She did not come across well. I think they worked out she was from a wealthy family and used the family money to portray a lifestyle that she pretended came from her MLM. I assumed she wasn't involved any more though, is she still in MLM?
Yeah still very much so involved but keeps it away from her socials for some reason. Maybe because she makes so much money from the people below her that she doesn’t need to or she doesn’t want her “girl gang” knowing about it