Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im sensing mental health issues with her lately. Maybe depression, anxiety etc. With all the negative exposure her and tommys relationship has been having with pics of him with other women and out partying, her body insecurities and lonliness ( hence why she clung onto her fan friend). I think the slobby look and clothes could be due to it too. Granted she prob doesnt want to show her body in nicer clothes, but surely she has no reason not to make effort with her hair and makeup. I think shes given up tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

BagheeraBoo

It was Tommy’s birthday yesterday and she didn’t post. I don’t feel like it’s pregnancy purely because no one has bad enough morning sickness to not share a story. Plus if she is, she’d be wanting to so she can throw people off?
Did I miss it or did no-one in that group post anything for his birthday- Tayla, Zoe?
If so, that seems suspicious……

wordzalad

VIP Member
My parents have always said they don’t mind either way. A sort of “do what you like as long as you’re happy”

Weird to say it when the baby is already here though

GalGal

VIP Member
They’ve literally launched
That literal launch as opposed to the figurative/symbolic launch
---
Do they come with a matching Stanley cup?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
There was a worse kiss than that one - can’t remember when it was in the vlog but he looked like he was holding back vomit.
I watched all three for research purposes and these are my notes haha:
1. All three vlogs - Molly, Tay and Zoe’s are wildly different its like three people went on three different trips
2. Some of them barely went skiing at all. Tay was hardly in her own vlog and Zoe seemed to be off somewhere else without the girls who told her her coat was ugly
3. Zoe slept in some basement room - why? If my sister was paying for the trip Perrie or India would be shoved in the smallest room without a window especially given she’s sick
4. Tommy wants the lifestyle but not the wife. Looked like his dream being around two other blondes and I think Molly knew that as suddenly she’s behaving so differently
5. Where did Molly disappear to at Bagatelle when all the other girls are dancing? She just appears at the end.
6. All Zoe does is moan the entire trip and I think she stopped vlogging as she had a breakdown over lack of self esteem not helped by the other girls.
7. I actually thought Jack (? Taylors husband) came across quite well
you know what Jack does seem quite nice! Very genuine. Tay can come across so lazy. I’ve followed her for a while, and they used to joke about her being the ‘bigger one’ or the lazier one, don’t think it’s much of joke tbh. He’s a very hands on dad too, she says that herself. Probably shocks molly seeing how naturally hands on Jack is with Storie. Jack does most of the vlogging, and editing on their own YouTube too, makes me wonder what Tay actually does.

Rebby123

VIP Member
So turns out there’s a big difference in what’s “appropriate” food to Molly vs the rest of the world. Within 2 minutes of clicking the first few restaurants off Disneyland Paris’ website there are MULTIPLE choices for kids menus- chicken breast, chicken burger, hamburger, tomato/mozz salad, Babybel cheese, various fruits, linguine pasta and tomato sauce (and the “not so healthy” hot dogs, fries, chicken nuggets, etc). I won’t even look at any more menus. Either she doesn’t have Bambi eating normal table food or she couldn’t be bothered to spend 1 hour out of her busy 24 to look up menus….. my bet is both actually.
She is such a snobby land rover Mum that's the only way I can describe her like she eats well at home

• Haha

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
WE don't care what size Molly is, SHE is the one editing her pics to make herself a size 8! All we are pointing out is if she is unhappy about her weight then she has the means to do something about it.
This this this!!

She’s clearly unhappy with how she looks hence her constant photoshopping, yet she has plenty of time and money to fix it and feel better about herself.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
My question is how do you peak looks wise at 19? Surely you would glow up and how do you steadily decline In appearance over 5 years, she’s still so young.

She definitely has peaked in high school vibes…
This! Women (and men too), get better with years. We don't deteriorate when we reach 25. It's not all downhill after 21 until we die 😀 she has let herself go, it's a fact

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Jesus! I just asked about the seating plan because I’ve not been to a wedding since I was a kid and don’t know how those things work -was trying to work out if they’d slipped that Tommy won’t be attending. i think we can summarise that every wedding is different and put that chat to bed. 🥴
---
No one buys into this love island happy ever after narrative bullshit but if she wants to make herself miserable in perpetuating the myth, crack on. People will do all sorts when they’re young and stupid. They think they know it all but when she matures she’ll look back and regret her choices.

Personally I think finding a more suitable partner would do her the world of good.
I think Zoe agrees. Given how molly was scared to tell her about the pregnancy and texted her!

• Haha

Jas28

Chatty Member
Spotted this straight away whilst watching Tayla Blue’s (basically jacks) vlog.

I have one guess what this whispering about 👀👀

Why else would TOMMY need to be whispering something private to PERRIE?

and then all of the ones you’d expect have sunglasses on and I don’t thing think it’s from the sun….View attachment 2852865
Maybe they all get off with each other 😂

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Nooooo that is shocking! I’m glad they didn’t get a PB but Zoe is basically their unpaid nanny I hope she has treated her the way she’s treated her new fake bestie and all the other randomers on that ski trip.
---
PJ * 😂

ramble1234

was literally just about to say you go to Ibiza to party not to ‘chill’ especially on a hen do 🥴🥴🥴 what a bunch of boring fuckers
long time lurker here!!! but this! i get there’s a quiet side to ibiza but surely somewhere greek/italian would be much better for a chilled beach holiday? zoe doesn’t seem the party type (fancy way of saying boring sister leeching social climber) so i slightly understand that side of things but as a SISTER surely you’d know better than to book the biggest european party destination?

saying that I would love to see MM cozied up to wayne lineker at o’beach- cue the pap pics from tommy!

• Haha

GBNI

VIP Member
Sooooo I think this might be the watch she’s wearing in this pic. I only noticed because Freya Killin (another influencer) mentioned it was on her wish list the other day and it looks similar
They are beautiful watches, their tagline is ‘you never own a Patek Philippe, you look after it for the next generation’. You’re damn right I won’t, I could buy a brand new car for that.

• Haha

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
When I’m talking about letting herself go I don’t mean weight. She makes no effort with her appearance, she goes for the Miss Trunchball look, scraping her hair back and wears an oversized tracksuit every single day when looking good and influencing people is literally her job. It’s like she’s given up completely then edits herself to oblivion.
Absolutely this is what people aren't getting she has presenter herself as a model for PLT and other things buts she isn't doing the atheistic for them. She's got lazy and is wearing her prison tracksuits all the time.

If this is what she wants it's fine but her social engagement is going to drop through floor.