Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Sorry not to be horrible but Zoe is far too ugly to be doing Clinique adverts. Surely this will just lose them customers
It’s the downturned mouth and the lines on either side of her lips for me.
---
Also at Tesco Zoe said they are catering for 12 people....
View attachment 2918460
There is only 7 people there.
View attachment 2918462
Wondering why Molly looked like a miserable piece of shit and the outfit with ?uggs made her look as miserable and frumpy as she was acting.
Why do I get the feeling she really doesn’t like and resents Zoe

Reactions: 15

Zara zara

THERES MOLLY! was getting worried, someone had hacked her account and was posting all these pixie pictures but it’s good to see she’s no longer MIA. She’s not ugly, she’s just a normal girl. In normal clothes. U wouldn’t look at her twice, even being molly mae, if she walked past me I wouldn’t notice at all. Honestly, this is her face vs what she posts and she gets paid and brand deals for the fake face?! Make it make sense PLEASE
View attachment 2912148
I know I've mentioned it on a previous thread but All I see is Jon from S Club only Jon looks more put together 🤣

• Haha

lucieeeloo

Seen a few comments about how all the girls esp perri are flirting with Tommy ? Is this right, I don’t want to watch any of the videos 🫣

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think some people can just be bland without being neurodivergent. I wouldn’t blame Tommy for being disappointed. Molly has dumped Bambi on a nanny and Tommy hasn’t stepped up to be a decent dad.

GalGal

VIP Member
My question is how do you peak looks wise at 19? Surely you would glow up and how do you steadily decline In appearance over 5 years, she’s still so young.

She definitely has peaked in high school vibes…
As she’s come into money since love island her teeth have markedly improved and don’t look like bloody turkey teeth anymore. She has gained weight but most women do after a baby and entering their 20s. I guess she could make more of an effort working out etc and they both seem to have utterly shocking diets but he reins it in a bit when he’s got a fight coming up.
other than that I just think her style has changed and matured, she’s more into neutrals and natural makeup. I also believe the rumours that Tommy prohibits revealing clothes.
---
IMG_1804.jpeg

she looks better now than in her x box controller phase. At least she can afford decent veneers and subtle fillers now. Agree she could do something about diet and excersie. Her poor diet will really catch up with her in her 30s.
---
I always think about his career as well Molly doesn’t watch him fight because SHE can’t take it yet Paris (Tyson’s wife) stands cheering him on, screaming, shouting, supporting on the front row. In my opinion Tommy would want someone like that rather than how Molly is.
Molly does go to Tommys fights, she just sits on her phone the whole time!

As soon as Molly came out of love island she was into grey tracksuits, it might be she just did her hair and makeup for the cameras.

Last edited:
  • Wow

br0wser

Chatty Member
How much quality time do they actually spend together 1 on 1? Holidays with other people, her mum is there every other week and I’m sure Zoe pops round at least once a week. They obviously can’t tolerate each other in “normal life” or they wouldn’t be booking constant holidays or trips away to London

orangehead

VIP Member
Do you think she’d get married visibly pregnant (if she is!) or would they postpone the wedding? Zoe’s wedding must be soon surely.
She will just get married and edit the baby bump and all her ‘imperfections’ out of the photos.

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
The plot thickens, there’s definitely something going on. The only thing I can think is she wants the actual bridal party on the top table but partners might have to sit elsewhere and Bambi will remain with her sole caregiver (the nanny!)
It's pretty standard for the maid of honour to sit at the top table without their partner. Plus his sister is also called Molly.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
View attachment 2848194
Why did Tayla include this photo in her recent post? 🤣🤣🤣 its not a good candid pic, looks like something she took by accident 💀 I swear she loves uploading unflattering photos of Molly 😂 sometimes it feel like she’s low-key trying expose her for being a catfish hahahahaha
Beautiful.
Had to look 3 times to find Molly Mae in that pic

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
To be fair if I could afford it I’d go on holiday all the time and away for weekends etc. I would but yes Molly seems to be running from something. I honestly think getting married would be the worst thing they could do at this point. There are so many cracks in their relationship and lives.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Agh I’m pregnant, I don’t want my poor son to be the same age as Molly Mae and Tommy’s child 🥲

• Haha
And he fell in love with that? Says alot really!!
Says a lot about both of them that they fell for one another.

He looked (and still does) just like the archetypal dimbo roided-up himbo too, which is the male equivalent of a bimbo with a face stuffed full of fillers, blown up lips, fake boobs and Dulux brilliant white tombstone veneers.

They are both the most vapid individuals.

• Haha

yoyosupker

I don’t follow her but I just had a look now to see what you were talking about and I actually had to look away I cringed so much 😂 I’m so confused by what she’s trying to achieve here, if she wants to look more ‘upper class’ and like she ski’s regularly she wouldn’t be wearing prada and celine ski wear. Someone hasn’t done their research and once again thinks more labels means people will think she’s richer. When I see someone with loads of flashy labels I just think ‘credit card debt, still lives in their mums spare bedroom’, she’s giving the same energy.
I think she’s just trying to come across as a Karadasian lol