Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Her face is so petite on her IG grid, she definitely looks abuses the FaceApp “Young” filter. These are her best pap photos to date.

Reactions: 13

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
At her age I was still spending hours getting ready to go out even just during the day. Even now, I look better than her going to work a night shift at the hospital 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been posted but just seen this on Twitter! This is probs similar to what she’s had done
IMG_2237.png

Lurch will be heading to Saudi soon for his brother’s fight. I wonder if MM will be joining him, alone or with the child and nannies too. She might even take Tay Blu or whatever she’s called as she doesn’t seem to go anywhere without her these days

LiLahx

Guys I don't know what happened to my post about her arm. I didn't delete it but it's vanished for me on here 🤣

• Wow

smithmirage

Why’s Molly making this hen all about herself? Youd never think she’s at her sisters hen from her posts. Just there for the content and to show off her body
i thought that, it's zoe's hen and taayblue is posting photos of molly?she's such an arse licker lmao

GalGal

VIP Member
Insta logged them out and they’ve both forgotten their password
---
Yes there should be a birthday vlog, flowers, cakes, balloons, hotel room

• Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Besides the obvious part of she's Molly-Mae's sister, I do think Zoe is a great example of how some brands are looking for "natural" / normal people for their ads, as I grow older there's no way someone is going to sell me anything with a 20s yo facetuned model.

Zoe is not pretty (sorry) but Clinique could benefit from before and after pictures of her, 100%
Her skin is always breaking out so l wouldn't buy any face product Zoe Hague promoted!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

orangehead

VIP Member
Reckon brands realised there’s no way her “fan base” can afford anything other than supermarket stocked. Us 30+ are not being influenced by MM that’s for sure 😂
And there’s no way anyone smart is being influenced to buy skincare by someone who filters and edits their face, and therefore skin, into something entirely different.

chattycatty

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure some of the patients in the nursing home I worked in as a student had those shoes 😂 They’re the fugliest things I’ve seen since the Yeezy abominations!
Just because its got mui mui on it doesn't mean its fashionable 🤣🤣🤣 there a show 🤣🤣 one day she will realise this when she hits 40 and thinks what the fuck was i thinking 🤣

• Haha