Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, the first time they MET was at one of their baby showers?! So what fangirl invited molly who turned up?!
I thought it was Molly's baby shower?
A shame for Sydney Mae Crouch who would kill to be Molly's bestie and also went to the baby shower. They all knew they were having girls too and they took a photo with them all heavily pregnant saying 'three girl mums to be'. Someone said it would have been cute if they actually were friends!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
A shame for Sydney Mae Crouch who would kill to be Molly's bestie and also went to the baby shower. They all knew they were having girls too and they took a photo with them all heavily pregnant saying 'three girl mums to be'. Someone said it would have been cute if they actually were friends!
That’s even weirder and looks like you’re right judging by her outfit - this was her baby shower dress.
I’d kinda get a random inviting a “celeb” to an event who then unexpectedly turns up - Like when celebs have attended fans weddings or prom etc.
but you’re telling me MM was having a small, private, friends and family baby shower and invited a girl off the street?!
Love how the sun even refers to the “exclusive guest list” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was Molly’s shower. Then Molly went to Tayla’s baby shower which was a small family get together at her home. Wasn’t Molly friends with Sydney long before her love island day? I thought they would be closer too since they have girls the same age
---
The first time they met was December 2022 at her baby shower, after messaging on Instagram... View attachment 2894542
Omg the caption! At least she’s honest about being a fan girl 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who filmed this LOL Molly looks fuming. Also sorry if this has been posted.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Tbf if some stranger started putting their hands on me I would be a bit pissed off. One thing asking for a selfie but you don’t need to start touching 😭🤣

Reactions: 22
Who filmed this LOL Molly looks fuming. Also sorry if this has been posted.
Is she carrying around her stuffed animal on that pram around Disney land, is she a toddler? I’m sorry but I’m not child psychologist but that scream regression and something stemming from childhood wanting to stay a child. WEIRD.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I just can’t believe she’s wearing that
What about nice high waisted jeans and even a Disney shirt tucked in, nice trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just can’t believe she’s wearing that
What about nice high waisted jeans and even a Disney shirt tucked in, nice trainers
Both her and tayla looked so scruffy all weekend. Big, thick, baggy clothes and greasy hair 🫣 they kept saying it was a really hot day yet tayla still had her sweatshirt zipped all the way up to her chin 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
They dress like that to hide their real selves. She only panicking because she’s not in control of the angles and filters. Even on that woman’s phone she changes something twice.
Not sure what as not familiar with filters etc x
Soz old school 🤦🏽‍♀️😂.
They’re not exactly being mobbed .. age such a fukin fraud .

Reactions: 20
They dress like that to hide their real selves. She only panicking because she’s not in control of the angles and filters. Even on that woman’s phone she changes something twice.
Not sure what as not familiar with filters etc x
Soz old school 🤦🏽‍♀️😂.
They’re not exactly being mobbed .. age such a fukin fraud .
Was about to say - why would you touch someone's phone when they are taking a picture with you. That was weird and I wouldn't like it. Maybe clicked on the girl so she would be in focus more than Molly herself.

Reactions: 11
I just went on her tagged photos on instagram to see if anyone has posted any selfies they took with her and um 😳 there's some weird tit on there 😂 it's either pictures of nails or sexual videos....

• Haha
Is she carrying around her stuffed animal on that pram around Disney land, is she a toddler? I’m sorry but I’m not child psychologist but that scream regression and something stemming from childhood wanting to stay a child. WEIRD.
Didn't even notice that, that's so bleeping cringe. Obviously for attention. Hope she loses it