Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a few threads back that someone said they had it on 'good authority' that Tommy was disappointed that Molly had not been the motherly/wifey type since Bambi was born and relied on the Nanny too much. It didn't sit well with his traveler values and their bond wasn't strong.

When they went through their relationship troubles the person said his caveat was that there was a line in the sand and that he wanted them to do it on their own and get rid of the nanny. That's when they had their make or break holiday away and apparently that's why Bambi was suddenly along for the ride. This was a few months ago and now it feels like there is some truth - it feels like Bambi has been on all the holidays ever since and Molly is mothering a lot more!

Too lazy to scroll back but anyone else remember this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
God forbid they had to go to a supermarket if they didn’t have baby food with them…horrendous time for them 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So turns out there’s a big difference in what’s “appropriate” food to Molly vs the rest of the world. Within 2 minutes of clicking the first few restaurants off Disneyland Paris’ website there are MULTIPLE choices for kids menus- chicken breast, chicken burger, hamburger, tomato/mozz salad, Babybel cheese, various fruits, linguine pasta and tomato sauce (and the “not so healthy” hot dogs, fries, chicken nuggets, etc). I won’t even look at any more menus. Either she doesn’t have Bambi eating normal table food or she couldn’t be bothered to spend 1 hour out of her busy 24 to look up menus….. my bet is both actually.

Reactions: 19
So turns out there’s a big difference in what’s “appropriate” food to Molly vs the rest of the world. Within 2 minutes of clicking the first few restaurants off Disneyland Paris’ website there are MULTIPLE choices for kids menus- chicken breast, chicken burger, hamburger, tomato/mozz salad, Babybel cheese, various fruits, linguine pasta and tomato sauce (and the “not so healthy” hot dogs, fries, chicken nuggets, etc). I won’t even look at any more menus. Either she doesn’t have Bambi eating normal table food or she couldn’t be bothered to spend 1 hour out of her busy 24 to look up menus….. my bet is both actually.
She is such a snobby land rover Mum that's the only way I can describe her like she eats well at home

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think some people can just be bland without being neurodivergent. I wouldn’t blame Tommy for being disappointed. Molly has dumped Bambi on a nanny and Tommy hasn’t stepped up to be a decent dad.

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen the clip of her saying how Bambi screamed the whole flight and how it was the worst flight she’d ever been on and Molly ended up crying too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone seen the clip of her saying how Bambi screamed the whole flight and how it was the worst flight she’d ever been on and Molly ended up crying too?
Isn’t the flight to Disneyland only an hour? 🙄 so dramatic who cares 😂 a 10 hour flight fair enough but come on

Reactions: 23
Exactly!!I I don’t understand how she said there was no food, There are least 25 restaurants/food stops in the park, loads with children's menus, loads of restaurants, there’s even a mcdonalds. Pouches are fine when you’re busy/on the go but you can also buy baby food there anyway so what is she talking about??

Reactions: 8
Exactly!!I I don’t understand how she said there was no food, There are least 25 restaurants/food stops in the park, loads with children's menus, loads of restaurants, there’s even a mcdonalds. Pouches are fine when you’re busy/on the go but you can also buy baby food there anyway so what is she talking about??
I’ve never been but I seen a few people commenting under someone else’s post that’s been recently that they couldn’t find a bit of fruit anywhere everything was burgers, chips and croissants, dunno how true that is as seen someone else showing one of the buffets must have stayed all inclusive and looked like there was plenty of choice 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve never been but I seen a few people commenting under someone else’s post that’s been recently that they couldn’t find a bit of fruit anywhere everything was burgers, chips and croissants, dunno how true that is as seen someone else showing one of the buffets must have stayed all inclusive and looked like there was plenty of choice 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Depends where you stay I would have thought. I think it’s fairly safe to assume that Molly would have had a top tier room with access to the lounge for breakfast and snacks through out the day.
They have plenty of fruit and standard breakfast things! Most people take a few bits out with them for the kids and so don’t see why they didn’t just do that. I don’t think it’s weird to pack snacks to take with you, but I do think at Bambi’s age packing pouches is so strange!!

Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure either through room service or the concierge, or a delivery service you could have got something delivered to them.

Just sounds like she's Mollie just does pouches because its easy and she's lazy.

I was confused by this, not a mum but at 1 they eat a pretty normal diet no? Surely there was fruit, bread, eggs, meat etc at a hotel buffet breakfast and the same for lunch and dinner? I don't get how you can't make do. Refuse to believe in the whole of disney there wasn't a buffet with standard food

Reactions: 13
I’m no mother but isn’t it normal when you have such a young child to pack a bag of snacks no matter where you go? I have friends and cousins with children aged 9months - 3 and they ALL bring snacks wherever we go whether that be a trip out or a full blown holiday. They’ve always got their child’s favourite foods with them be it crisps, food jars, yogurts etc.

Why didn’t she take some stuff with her because realistically what was she expecting the place to have for a child so young 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Where were they reading the sodium levels of all these meals they didn’t want the kids to have anyway? They were quite happy gobbling it all up themselves 😂
You’re telling me they could get a cheese tomato pasta anywhere??? Pish off molly-melt

• Haha
Her body is so out of proportion?? Her arse and legs look huge and then she's got noodle arms? What's going on

• Haha
Reactions: 21