Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about Tayla and Molly's friendship leaves me with an odd feeling. I feel like Molly is trying really hard to impress her. Not going to harp on about my personal feelings about her being neurodivergent (because last time everyone got annoyed when I expressed traits in her and Bambi)! But she does seem to try hard to blend with those she surrounds herself with and it lacks authenticity. They also have that sly 'slag each other off' but in good humour thing which never pans out well. Tayla does seem moody and has a quiet queen of the mean girls energy.
---
Also seems like the gossip that Tommy's ultimatum about getting rid of the nanny seems true. Never seen Molly with Bambi so much until after that rumour! Pretty harsh ultimatum when he was the one our partying with other women...
I don’t think she neurodivergent I just think these people who essentially grow up sheltered in middle class suburbia and then go into the spotlight at a young age dont know how to be normal and function in society.

can’t imagine molly mae scrubbing a toilet, serving tables or even making a meal, she’s that sheltered and privileged. I don’t think she had the chance to find out who she was as person and grow up essentially before being thrust into the spotlight, have a very public relationship, then have a baby and a career. It’s all happened to fast for her to process I feel, I’m the same age as molly and all the things she’s done so far are too much for such a young age in my opinion without coming up for air.

Sorry for the rambling, if you can be arsed to read all of that. Basically she’s privileged and sheltered and that’s why she is the way she is.

Reactions: 31

I'm sorry she looks gianormis here. Also sorry if this has been posted.
The thing is that she is not really big and she wouldn’t look “ginormous” if she just didn’t edit her photos to a literal size 0. But because she does, there is such a HUGE difference in her body that she just looks really big in comparison.

Reactions: 16
Agree she's not neurodivergent she's a spoiled brat who has lived her life with everything been done for her, that's why she will go for surgery rather than work for anything.

She likes beige as it's her safety net and shes got no real creativity despite being a creative director.

And the above is why she comes out with dumb statement like if you are homeless buy a house and the 24 hours thing because essentially shes as thick as hell who has managed to find a niche.

Why the duck is bambis cot in the doorway? Did you see how far the cot is from the actual bedroom. So stupid and irresponsible you never know who's hanging around.

Reactions: 9
Why the duck is bambis cot in the doorway? Did you see how far the cot is from the actual bedroom. So stupid and irresponsible you never know who's hanging around.
I noticed that but didn’t want to comment on it first as not a parent, but I find it odd she was well out of sight, normally I’ve seen parents at least have the cot in the same room.

but maybe it would give her a feeling of her own room like at home???

they go on holiday so often I’d be shocked if she’s got a good bedtime routine going on, poor thing has been taken from country to country every month since they popped out.

Reactions: 7

I'm sorry she looks gianormis here. Also sorry if this has been posted.
Her and Tayla look like such crusties here. Like see when you just need a day to rot in bed and be a bit unhinged and gross - that’s what they look like except they’re in public 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed that but didn’t want to comment on it first as not a parent, but I find it odd she was well out of sight, normally I’ve seen parents at least have the cot in the same room.

but maybe it would give her a feeling of her own room like at home???

they go on holiday so often I’d be shocked if she’s got a good bedtime routine going on, poor thing has been taken from country to country every month since they popped out.
I'm not a parent either but it just felt WAY off to me, I'd understand giving them their own space like at home if it wasn't in the immediate doorway, it was more the fact she was just dumped there with not a single thought to the potential safety factors. You would hope Disney is a safe place but there's always that chance that there is somebody lurking around and you'd think a parent would be sensible enough to consider this, but not these two idiots.

Reactions: 4
We were there last year with our 6 year old (fussy eater) and there is loads - she ate more than at home! Utter crap you need to take food, it’s Paris not some village in Africa ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong tantrums aren’t fun for anyone especially on flights, but I think it’s very telling Molly struggled on an hours flight with Bambi

Reactions: 19
MM is forcing a relationship with this Tayla woman because she wants the two kids to have some cute little besties for life relationship. Probably got content planned or something 🙄

PS when parents try to force this, kids usually end up hating each other. Kids find their own best friends for life

MM is forcing a relationship with this Tayla woman because she wants the two kids to have some cute little besties for life relationship. Probably got content planned or something 🙄

PS when parents try to force this, kids usually end up hating each other. Kids find their own best friends for life
That’s not always the case, know of a lot of friends who grew up this way. It’s nice the babies have each other tbh imo. But I do find their friendship weird as Tayla was basically MM’s stalker to begin with lol

Reactions: 11
Tayla achieved her dream through stalking! Go girl!
Shame the name ‘baby reindeer’ is already taken or molly could’ve used it for a Netflix reality show about having Bambi, being stalked and her wedding as her happy ending after the trauma.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How can her minions not watch her vlogs and realise how different she looks compared to her IG pics.

Reactions: 7
What a bunch of pretentious twats
Ok Tommy looks SO awkward. They wave and he flexes, doesn’t know what to do and looks at them giving them the “why am I doing this” look as they’re waving like idiots. Why does their waving looks so….odd? I think someone else said it’s like she’s had to be taught to wave and can’t quite grasp it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11