Molly-Mae Hague #45 Is it LIEpo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be being pedantic but how come Molly and Tommy get the bigger room where they can put Bambi round the corner when the girl whose birthday they’re celebrating gets a smaller room and her baby has to sleep next to their bed. Just seems selfish.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
This may be being pedantic but how come Molly and Tommy get the bigger room where they can put Bambi round the corner when the girl whose birthday they’re celebrating gets a smaller room and her baby has to sleep next to their bed. Just seems selfish.
Because this wasn’t molly being a nice friend, this was about molly stroking her own ego and buying a friend. The biggest room goes to molly so she can fit her big head in the room x

• Haha
Reactions: 57
who is this best friend?? i thought she had no mates, who is this new woman!!!??
An influencer who fan girled MM to the point they became friends in the end. They met for the first time at MM’s baby shower (she invited randoms to make up numbers as she doesn’t have any friends), so they’ve only known each other around a year. I wish I was making this up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
The tag along sister getting an invite on the PJ is just toooo funny. Molly planning this extravagant trip, supposedly for someone else’s birthday, and her sister and BIL being part of the group. If I were Tayla I’d be 🥴

Also, somewhere Perrie Sian is bitching to her fiancé, receipt for the measly bottega bag in hand, about how Molly Mae completely stole her thunder 🤣🤣 it’s giving
1711389855260.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, the way she’s going so absolutely overboard for this girl’s birthday is weird. I’ve never seen her do anything approaching as extravagant for anyone else in her close circle or even her own family members

Reactions: 48
Yeah I couldn’t see her doing this for her sister. It’s all for content, she’s not even friends with all Taylas sisters and that Perrie girl. She’s being beggy and doing it for the pictures. Buying friendship

Reactions: 24
i bet that she will now start a friendship with Perrie, because she fits her aesthetic more than Tyla

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.