Molly-Mae Hague #45 Is it LIEpo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker here guys! Isn’t it mad that these influencers try really hard to be relatable to us, sharing products etc that we like and trying to sell to us etc. Then they jump on a bleeping private jet to Courchevel, something that only the really wealthy and elite are able to afford to do.

I can’t get my head around it, when does the bubble burst for influencers? Just seems to be an unlimited pot of money and disposable income for these people who just swan about taking pictures of their coffees and outfits and skincare routines.

Molly-Mae lives on a different planet to the rest of us and buys her friends. I hope she’s not lonely or depressed as I’d never wish that on anyone but it must be a strange reality when you look around and realise you have no normal friends with normal jobs…

Reactions: 57
Wonder if she has her nanny on that jet?(it’s the least that she deserves)
Or is molly going to play doting mum now that there’s content to be had

Reactions: 9
Lurker here guys! Isn’t it mad that these influencers try really hard to be relatable to us, sharing products etc that we like and trying to sell to us etc. Then they jump on a bleeping private jet to Courchevel, something that only the really wealthy and elite are able to afford to do.

I can’t get my head around it, when does the bubble burst for influencers? Just seems to be an unlimited pot of money and disposable income for these people who just swan about taking pictures of their coffees and outfits and skincare routines.

Molly-Mae lives on a different planet to the rest of us and buys her friends. I hopefully she’s not lonely or depressed as I’d never wish that on anyone but it must be a strange reality when you look around and realise you have no normal friends with normal jobs…
Who know when I bursts but a lot is gifted for ads. But yeah hope it dies and I hope some idiot has paid out.

Me I hope a. Lot of these influencerd end up in debt and loving a normal life.

Molly-Mae lives on a different planet to the rest of us and buys her friends. I hope she’s not lonely or depressed as I’d never wish that on anyone but it must be a strange reality when you look around and realise you have no normal friends with normal jobs…
Molly’s carbon footprint from all the jets to her plastic clothing ranges. She really is gross. And to make it worse, even with all that money she’s just so bland and boring with it all. Absolutely no taste or seasoning at all on her (just like her chicken)

Reactions: 20
Wonder if she has her nanny on that jet?(it’s the least that she deserves)
Or is molly going to play doting mum now that there’s content to be had
Most ski locations will come with nannies, as you obviously can’t ski with them. Also can’t apres ski, and so can be arranged for literally every hour of the day. Those babies are 100000% going to be dumped x

Reactions: 18
This trip happening at the end of the tax year says it all. Content trip disguised as a birthday present so she can reduce her tax bill and claim half of it back from HMRC… would be a pretty clever tactic if she wasn’t an absolute liar about everything

Reactions: 35
Molly’s reaction on the jet to the surprise, her mouth hanging open. She’s really such a dork isn't she.

• Haha
Anyone know if that’s PLT’s private jet? She started using private jets in 2019 after she signed up with them. She had lots of backlash then for flying private from Manchester to Dublin, when a commercial flight would literally take an hour. The true definition of stupid, as she never learns…

Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched molly videos in a while but is she still friends with fran or has the new bff taken over?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know if that’s PLT’s private jet? She started using private jets in 2019 after she signed up with them. She had lots of backlash then for flying private from Manchester to Dublin, when a commercial flight would literally take an hour. The true definition of stupid, as she never learns…
It’s probably just a charter. They’re actually not THAT expensive as you would think they would be. In mollys world probably be Pocket change to her the way she spends money

Reactions: 5
Of course Zoe the freeloader is also along for the ride, she has to be the biggest beg out there. Free childcare I suppose, in the vlog Molly handed Bambi over the moment they arrived on the plane lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow she actually brought Bambi along
Anyone who thinks MM and Lurch have taken that baby on the trip without at least two nannies in attendance 24 hours a day is beyond deluded and knows absolutely nothing about their approach to parenting, which is basically use the kid for a photo opportunity and hand it straight back to whatever nanny happens to be on duty at the time. Having two nannies there means one can have time off whilst ensuring there is still complete wrap around care. God forbid responsibility for their child should be entirely down to them at any point. Plus they need the nannies the baby is familiar with there to get her to smile in photos.

Reactions: 24
Of course Zoe the freeloader is also along for the ride, she has to be the biggest beg out there. Free childcare I suppose, in the vlog Molly handed Bambi over the moment they arrived on the plane lol.
To be fair she does do alot for Molly. Molly would of said if you help with Bambi you and Danny can come for free I think most would say yes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.