Molly-Mae Hague #45 Is it LIEpo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread with the most liked title

House rules:
We don’t care about your personal life story, your baby or your child
We don’t need to hear an essay about your life or your baby for you to make a point about Molly or how Molly parents Bambi (she doesn’t, the nanny does)
No fighting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine how buzzing she will be if she’s actually not got anything done (don’t keep up enough to know or really care if that’s possible, don’t even follow her she’s very 2019) seeing people say she has had a BBL or lipo. I’d be estatic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine how buzzing she will be if she’s actually not got anything done (don’t keep up enough to know or really care if that’s possible, don’t even follow her she’s very 2019) seeing people say she has had a BBL or lipo. I’d be estatic 😂
The lipo, I can agree with. I’d be mortified if someone thought I’d had a BBL and I hadn’t, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think she's had a BBL, I think she's had lipo in the right places. And anything else non invasive

Reactions: 13
I can’t see those comments talking about the surgeon on that tik tok… very suspicious if she’s deleted them!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s definitely had something done it was likely Lipo cause I wonder where she would have gone to get her bbl done if she had one? The death rate is so high I wonder if she actually would of risked it I’m not sure 🤔

Reactions: 15
Yeah she’s definitely had something done it was likely Lipo cause I wonder where she would have gone to get her bbl done if she had one? The death rate is so high I wonder if she actually would of risked it I’m not sure 🤔
Many practitioners offer buttocks filler now. It’s non surgical, minimal downtime and can be used in conjunction with fat dissolving injections to narrow her back (although it’s still a high risk procedure). She’s clearly lost weight recently and has been back exercising but it takes a long time to build glutes and she would be defined all over if she was smashing the gym. I think she’s had non-surgical body contouring. To be fair, I think she looks great.

to add + I’ve just seen the photo from the previous thread, that does look like the lipo belly (if you know you know) If shes not had a bit of vaser lipo, she’s certainly had some type of skin tightening treatments. Again no hate, I’m all for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
C376C836-3816-4D7F-B8FB-976BCD91F69B.jpeg
B534CCFB-F014-4148-9E11-EFC58F70E996.jpeg
DCA56489-B51C-4316-B411-43F15C91A469.jpeg
8ADECE1C-7894-482F-8854-8F3DD6FE11C7.jpeg

For someone who doesn’t work out consistently and doesn’t particularly watch what they eat this ‘natural weight loss’ from her ‘giving birth’ all of a sudden a year later is so impressive! Well done her 🤍
---
Also keep seeing people say ‘she had all her fillers dissolved so why would she get a bbl / lipo when she’s natural now’…
353D0487-8ED0-46D5-9107-685ABFF8F596.jpeg
BAFC2DBA-724E-439A-A592-7613BF1E9A36.jpeg

wish my lips grew like that without filler 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know what she’s had done but this sudden flaunting herself is all the confirmation I need to know that she’s had *something* done. She’s spoke about her insecurities and lived in baggy clothes for months and suddenly now every post shows her bum

• Heart
Reactions: 94
These “she looks great” comments are embarrassing 😅 How can you be that dumb and naive to believe she actually looks like that, that she “deserves” a well done because she’s worked hard and that she clearly isn’t natural at all and continues to Photoshop everything she posts. God bleeping help this world

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Many practitioners offer buttocks filler now. It’s non surgical, minimal downtime and can be used in conjunction with fat dissolving injections to narrow her back (although it’s still a high risk procedure). She’s clearly lost weight recently and has been back exercising but it takes a long time to build glutes and she would be defined all over if she was smashing the gym. I think she’s had non-surgical body contouring. To be fair, I think she looks great.

to add + I’ve just seen the photo from the previous thread, that does look like the lipo belly (if you know you know) If shes not had a bit of vaser lipo, she’s certainly had some type of skin tightening treatments. Again no hate, I’m all for it.
Yeah you’re right that makes more sense actually and does seem like it could be the case tbh, I agree no hate do what you want but I prefer when celebs are honest and don’t lie about things!

Maybe ozempic to have lost some weight wouldn’t shock me as it’s the new thing with celebs and influencers ( she may not be doing it tho but just a potential )

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I said this on previous thread, its S curve, minimal downtime, little to no scarring and u can be back exercising in a week. BBL is gone with the hills, S curve is a total body sculpt, he takes fat from ur arms, or ur hips and reposition it into ur arse. Check the link 👉 It's definitely the most plausible for such obvious results with such little downtime 🍑

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I agree I think she’s been on they ozempic for and probs had stuff done as well such as lipo and bum filler cause she’s lost a lot of weight over such a short time period

Reactions: 25
Thought it just summed them up when Zoe showed the smeg toaster and kettle her mum got her for Christmas and on the box the picture was baby blue which she complained didn’t match her kitchen (the set was actually cream), then when she showed herself unboxing them and replacing her old ones… THEY were baby blue! So it’s ok when it’s cheaper ones you bought yourself because you didn’t want to buy the brand name, but when it’s a gift… for Christmas, from your mum, who is less well off than you, you have the gall to complain? They’re both on a different planet

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Zoe said Molly was doing a "naked catwalk" in front of her, jesus she is really obsessed with her new fake body.
Also probably trying to flaunt it to Zoe. She always has to feel like she is "better" than everyone Tommy, Zoe, all the fans she lies to online. Freak.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Zoe said Molly was doing a "naked catwalk" in front of her, jesus she is really obsessed with her new fake body.
Also probably trying to flaunt it to Zoe. She always has to feel like she is "better" than everyone Tommy, Zoe, all the fans she lies to online. Freak.
Just another thing she hasn't actually earned that she'll brag about. Her whole life is made up of hand outs and pretty priviledge. The least deserving person

Reactions: 22
Just sat here minding my own business catching up on an oldish podcast (must of been around the time molly and tommy got engaged) sorry if this has already been posted but 😂😂😂 it made me laugh how even Pete referenced her fans as ‘the fiat 500 brigade’ 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.