Molly-Mae Hague #45 Is it LIEpo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? A lot of the time I see her and Tayla post together the children are there. I know she’s not with Bambi all the time but then when is Tommy lol
I think Tayla will go with the flow with molly because she idolises her but i think a lot of mums would think molly often makes the wrong choices and wouldn’t be able to identify with her. I know mums I’m friends with who are aware of molly have been highly critical of her parenting and outside of a niche group I don’t think she would find it easy to have friends who are mums and outside of that niche group I don’t think mums would want to be friends with her just because they’re both mums because of the type of parent molly is. I also don’t see Tommy having friends who are dads just because they’re both dads because of similar things.

Reactions: 10
But interestingly, Taylas posts aren’t massively over ‘mummy’. Her husband is a wet weekend but wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t have a nanny x
I did find it a little bit odd her and the husband went away without the baby on her first Mother’s Day.
---
I think Tayla will go with the flow with molly because she idolises her but i think a lot of mums would think molly often makes the wrong choices and wouldn’t be able to identify with her. I know mums I’m friends with who are aware of molly have been highly critical of her parenting and outside of a niche group I don’t think she would find it easy to have friends who are mums and outside of that niche group I don’t think mums would want to be friends with her just because they’re both mums because of the type of parent molly is. I also don’t see Tommy having friends who are dads just because they’re both dads because of similar things.
I did think the positive side of Tayla was Bambi getting a play friend. I’ve never really seen Bambi with her younger cousins from Tommys side and I’m not sure if there any from Mollys side. I think she would find it easy to find other mum influencer friends because everyone likes clout on there. I do agree about mum friends in the real. See I didn’t know much about her being a Molly fan until I read it recently on here. I think Molly is trying to get him close to Tayla husband. Tommy just loves that party lifestyle no matter how much they try to hide it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
But interestingly, Taylas posts aren’t massively over ‘mummy’. Her husband is a wet weekend but wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t have a nanny x
Tayla claims she tried to conceive for years so went through IVF. But left her daughter on her first Mother’s Day to go on holiday to New York,
She’s just as bad as Molly, Jack is the nanny. he looks after Storie not Tayla.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s just as bad as Molly, Jack is the nanny. he looks after Storie not Tayla.
Well if that’s the case, at least one of the child’s parents is looking after it and bonding with it. Neither MM or Lurch have ever had any interest in consistently parenting their own child. Maybe if this Jack is going on the upcoming skiing trip he can have a bit of a break and MM’s team of nannies can look after his kid too.

Reactions: 3
Just been on Tayla’s story for the first time and it looks like the ski trip is boyfriends and babies too

ALSO from being on her Instagram from the first time - the Perrie that’s been mentioned in this thread as trying to leech on is the stupid haul girl from Tiktok?! My bleeping GOD the way she narrates her videos makes me feel like jumping off a bridge “screaming crying bleeping throwing up at this Primark blazer oh my god” No just stop it please 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Molly’s got a home gym, nanny, heaps of money she can spend on healthy food, got invited to a fitness influencer trip… and she still can’t even eat the healthy meals they’ve provided for her lazy ass?

She can get as much lipo as she wants, but to constantly lie about her ‘weight loss results’ is so damaging to all the young girls who look up to her. They can’t tell that her Instagram is heavily edited.

Reactions: 36
Molly’s got a home gym, nanny, heaps of money she can spend on healthy food, got invited to a fitness influencer trip… and she still can’t even eat the healthy meals they’ve provided for her lazy ass?

She can get as much lipo as she wants, but to constantly lie about her ‘weight loss results’ is so damaging to all the young girls who look up to her. They can’t tell that her Instagram is heavily edited.
She doesn’t care and while the £££££s keep rolling in off the backs of the deluded morons she ‘influences’ it just gives her the green light to do it all the more.

Reactions: 8

Yeah it’s said really. I heard a couple of girls at work early twenties saying how stunning she is and they always make low self esteem comments. Mind you I would say they are prettier than how Molly looks without all the editing

Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s said really. I heard a couple of girls at work early twenties saying how stunning she is and they always make low self esteem comments. Mind you I would say they are prettier than how Molly looks without all the editing
She’s just not even pretty

Reactions: 22
For someone who admits they don’t eat healthy, don’t exercise at all… how would she expect us to believe she’s naturally got back in shape and a flat stomach from doing nothing???
She wants us to believe that she’s naturally just thin and blessed with a great body and looks etc. when in reality her entire body is fake. She’s had enhancement and tweaks done on everything. Even her hair isn’t real.

Reactions: 27
She’d look nothing like she does without all the tweaks she’s had especially the extensions and lips. She’s really plain without them. I’m not against tweaks if done slightly especially lip fillers.

Reactions: 11
India lilys story… what could the names of the drinks she scribbled out be 👀 they’re the most vanilla bunch ever, I’m sure we could handle it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who's paid for this private jet? Does anyone know how much it is to hire one?

My guess is this trip, or some of it or whatever, is gifted. Its just extortionate to pay for a "friend" and everyone else to go skiing etc. Truly baffling behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.