Molly-Mae Hague #44 We all have 24 hours in a day and Bambi sleeps 16 of them away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be surprised if she actually got a BBL as they seem to be going “out of fashion” and I’m sure she’s said in the past that she has a complex with her legs so surely that would exasserbate that? I think she’s gone with Lipo and is wearing some major compression garments

Reactions: 8
My god those comments under her TokTok just show how juvenile her followers are. Never mind referring to them as ‘the Fiat 500s’, I seriously doubt most of them are even old enough to drive

Reactions: 10
Quite sure you guys can add "hun, "bum" or "mum" in the title too to make it rhythm

I believe in you x
finally remembered she’s a mum whilst showing off her BBL bum, looks like she’s allergic to having fun

Reactions: 10
I’d be surprised if she actually got a BBL as they seem to be going “out of fashion”
She got stuck at 2018 or so, literally her whole house/office are bland beige, her clothing is still "comfy" like during the pandemic, hosts random parties with ballons for a baby, not surprised at all now she added the BBL look.

It may be a lot of people got stuck there and keeps somehow selling, new trends are a bit all over the place tbh

Reactions: 15
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.