Molly-Mae Hague #44 We all have 24 hours in a day and Bambi sleeps 16 of them away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probs had the private BBL in hale before going for a trip to the hollies and a walk around Dunham Massey đŸ’…đŸ»đŸ’Żxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just...don't understand? What is the purpose of the TikTok? Where is she? What's it promoting?

Genuine questions, as I don't have TT so maybe I'm missing something
She’s just recreating that famous Saltburn scene everyone is recreating right now. There’s no promotion just a fun reference to the movie.

Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she’s had a bbl done, the death rate is highest out of all cosmetic procedures and a young mum has recently died because of a bbl although I suspect Molly wouldn’t have gone to turkey to get it done

Reactions: 9
what exactly has she had done ? Is it a full bbl with lipo because surely she’ll speak about that as she’s so “honest” about work she has done
Not Molly, she’ll be honest about what she wants us to think make her relatable such as attempting to suck her own tit to try her breast milk or using Bambi’s bib as a sanitary towel but she won’t want everyone to know she couldn’t lose weight by herself and resorted to surgery

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The way people defend her with their whole being will never fail to amuse me
‘Fans’ are so odd, there are certain celebrities like the some of the work off and/or come across well in interviews and social media but if someone was like X has Botox/Y is a crap actor/I hate Z songs - like ok
 đŸ€·â€â™€ïž I don’t care if people like me never mind a random person I don’t know 😂

Reactions: 7
The way people defend her with their whole being will never fail to amuse me
Literally those girls being like “molly wouldn’t lie about this” like that’s their actual friend SENT ME. Lmao. The same girls that would be like “she wasn’t ready to tell us” or “she had her reasons” when she does get forced to address it.

There’s backlash and stigma that comes with celebrities getting their body changed with surgery (each to their own Idc) but they can’t promote healthy lifestyles and wellness, shopping and then cheat their way to a body they want THEN pretend it just happened over night. People find it disingenuous and that’s why it’s an issue.

I do not care what people do. Just be honest
 I don’t buy the tit you promote it doesn’t make a difference to most of us if you had work done

• Heart
Reactions: 21
[
Tbh my baby only got her first teeth a few days before she was 1 😂
Was coming to say this, we deffo didn't start brushing until he was 1 because he only got his first erupting about a week before his birthday (and then nothing again for another 3-4 months 😄)

Reactions: 2
Molly's got a new bum, she's still a fake mum, incapable of fun but still loved by the huns x

Reactions: 33
Looked on the SG clinic website, the first thing you see is he offers a concierge service including “babysitting, shopping tour, etc”. He seen her coming, the bbl (or whatever) was just to give her something to do that wasn’t look after Bam bam

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.