Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way she talks to Bambi is so annoying, I can't
Ughh this was bothering me SO much, she’s so freaking loud *in* Bambi’s face, I was like omg back the F up. Poor baby was just staring blankly it’s not even like she was smiling or laughing.

Reactions: 23
Ughh this was bothering me SO much, she’s so freaking loud *in* Bambi’s face, I was like omg back the F up. Poor baby was just staring blankly it’s not even like she was smiling or laughing.
Streaming in that high pitched wail in her ear

Reactions: 11
Just catching the Sky Sports News before 5 and they’re analysing the Fury fight. Lol that they’re spending air time taking about that muppet.

Reactions: 2
If you guys woke up as Molly Mae for one day, what would you do?

I’d let the nanny have her first day off!
Paint the house a more interesting colour, dump Tommy, wear something nicer than “taking the bins out” clothes, transfer money to real mes account, post something non aesthetic on Instagram and see how many fiats copy it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder what the first birthday party will look like if this is Halloween
For someone who has so much money there is no evidence of life and experiences in the house. In the bookcase behind the dinosaur kid it’s empty, most people in life will collect so many trinkets and memories, books, gifts from old friends. i don’t like keeping everything but these things are memories and experiences and I just don’t get how she has like one crappy fake Chanel book on her bookcase. That picture makes Zoe look like a dentist assistant. Did everyone just hold their children all night so they didn’t risk smashing their faces on the tiled floor that covers the entire house.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus Christ🫣

one sharp brake and she’s flying out of that seat, although what more can you expect, she’s been awful with car seats since the baby was born. Clearly hasn’t read a manual or researched.
---
Is she front facing her already? I can't tell in that photo.
I think she’s rearward but who knows, if she’s not already FF it won’t be long until she is

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The way she said “shut up mum, shut up shut up shut up” in her ear was so weird 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can imagine her teaching her child words like that 😂

Reactions: 7
never really comment on the Molly threads but duck me how much of a sad case do you have to be to throw a Halloween party for your 3 friends in your house😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.