Molly-Mae Hague #43 Why did Molly-Mae cross the road? To get away from her baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be the last person to stick up for molly cos all she does is use her platform to brag about her designer items and “perfect “ life & house but the people in her comments are borderline harassing her now 😳
She could just turn the comments off if it’s bothering her

Reactions: 4
She LICHURELLY is with Bambi CONSTANTLY.
Except when she’s having her hair done, having her nails done, going shopping, going abroad on ‘shoots’ and having her teeth done or picking up starbucks.

She’s just a casual kind of gal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She LICHURELLY is with Bambi CONSTANTLY.
Except when she’s having her hair done, having her nails done, going shopping, going abroad on ‘shoots’ and having her teeth done or picking up starbucks.

She’s just a casual kind of gal
At this point she’s spent less time with Bambi than with her, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else seen the recent post with her baby in the picture? (refuse to say the name)

It looks like she might not be getting enough tummy time as the back of her head is very flat :(

Reactions: 2
Molly's threads on here are dying ... does this mean that her social media presence and 'career' are also dying or have we just not been given anything to witch about in ages? I don't follow her closely on SM so someone tell me please!

Reactions: 16
Molly's threads on here are dying ... does this mean that her social media presence and 'career' are also dying or have we just not been given anything to witch about in ages? I don't follow her closely on SM so someone tell me please!
I feel like she's peaked.

Reactions: 23
Aww, look at that face, at least Bambi has some pumpkin colours in her life at Halloween 🎃 👻
I’m sure the nanny had to stand there while they took the photo so Bambi didn’t panic that her primary carer had disappeared.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aww, look at that face, at least Bambi has some pumpkin colours in her life at Halloween 🎃 👻
I’m sure the nanny had to stand there while they took the photo so Bambi didn’t panic that her primary carer had disappeared.
Awww she looks cute, she’s the double of Tommy

Reactions: 26
What an apt caption, given that was probably what bambi heard as soon as she had gotten the perfect picture 😂 "great shoot kid, cheers for that. Bye"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel like she's peaked.
She's just so boring now and there's no USP. Her posts before and immediately after Love Island did set a pace and that's why she had so many followers and blew up. But now there's literally hundreds of beige iced latte influencers, she's not providing anything new or exciting. Don't see the longevity here

Reactions: 32
Is it wrong I miss the days of her excessive spending where she’d just randomly pick up a bit of Louis Vuitton luggage and van cleef jewellery 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it wrong I miss the days of her excessive spending where she’d just randomly pick up a bit of Louis Vuitton luggage and van cleef jewellery 😂
I didn’t like this! It honestly gives me the ick when people show things they’ve bought or big massive dinners that they’ll never eat. So superficial and unrealistic and can make ‘normal’ people feel really tit about themselves for not being able to afford this same. I just think it’s gross to boast about money. Remember money talks but wealth whispers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t quite understand why there are a few here who seem to like her very much. I can’t stand her beigeness most of all, just boring.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.