Molly-Mae Hague #40 She finally got the ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have many friends so I presume it’ll intimate smaller wedding
Her wedding guests will be her employees she pays to spend time with her, Fran taking her cut and her freeloading sister 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The thought of Tommy’s massive and chaotic traveller family at a wedding with Molly’s stuck up family makes me laugh. Oh to be a fly on the wall at the wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150
The thought of Tommy’s massive and chaotic traveller family at a wedding with Molly’s stuck up family makes me laugh. Oh to be a fly on the wall at the wedding
Wonder if they will have all of Tyson’s kids at the wedding 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love she posted it the day it happened? I guess it happened early evening? So they waited like a few hours before telling the whole world ( because it’s good to post on a Sunday night ) wild that they wouldn’t keep it to themselves for a day at least

Reactions: 23
Not her biggest fan at all but damned if she does damned if she doesn’t.

the lack of photoshop is refreshing wish she kept it consistent but let’s not call out her tummy.. she’s a Mum sometimes regardless of size that hard tummy doesn’t go away!
Totally agree!!! Watched and thought it was so refreshing to see!

Reactions: 12
Idc what anyone says, most people have an inkling. Perrie Sian got engaged last week in the fake Maldives and she said he’d dropped a hint or two so she made a video. She was still hysterical. He may have just done the same. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Either way, I’m just glad she’s not edited the video and it’s a true reflection of her.
Tbh when I got engaged I didn’t know it was happening, BUT, he left me in the car for AGES whilst he was setting up and I was getting right pissed off because it was in December, as soon as he came downstairs and told me to forget it (his excuse was he was grabbing his ID so we could go shop to get booze to have a movie night) I was like “CEO of wasting my time and nearly giving me frostbite!” - the second I opened the door and saw the roses and candles I was like “are you about to propose?” and we hadn’t even got to the main setup yet 😂😂😂 I totally ruined it for him but I was still emotional when he said his little speech etc.

That said, this proposal worked out tooooo perfectly for her to not have known / only been a lil sus

Reactions: 9
Surprised it wasn't more over the top but I'd say it was decent not bad fran tommy. Quite refreshing to see her not edited to high heavens. Maybe genuine happiness so she just didn't care to hit the editing apps. Guessing they posted the same day so the news wasn't broken by someone else like the baby news.

Glad it's finally happened so there's more going on in this thread now 😂

Reactions: 8
he def proposed earlier on and then they recreated it with that video lmao the full glam and white jumpsuit doesnt exactly scream surprise

also she does look pregnant

• Angry
Reactions: 22
There’s nothing else that will bring her engagement after this and after the wedding. Even if she has another child, look at Zoella, nobody gives a duck after the first child 😂 She’s rinsed it for all it’s worth

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I always thought (until she got pregnant) she would leave him, between her being frustrated with his partying and beating his chest in the club, I honestly thought she would get rid, he’s embarrassed her too much. The fiat 500s would have got over it, and would have supported her in a new relationship in my opinion. She would be more suited to a more business orientated / career focused man instead of this guy who does some boxing and is supporting N Dubz on their tour (???) he’s a joke I can’t believe she’s settled for him

This proposal also doesn’t have the wow factor now they’ve had a baby and had the huge pregnancy announcement earlier this year

Reactions: 56
Cba with her pretending she’s so happy and surprised when she planned the entire thing with Fran

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t think she'll even have another baby. She has the privilege of being able to afford a nanny but I don't think she realised how hard having a baby actually is.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.