Molly-Mae Hague #40 She finally got the ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her biggest fan at all but damned if she does damned if she doesn’t.

the lack of photoshop is refreshing wish she kept it consistent but let’s not call out her tummy.. she’s a Mum sometimes regardless of size that hard tummy doesn’t go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 163
Also she’s clearly pregnant again. She has a visible bump and has for the last few weeks now… the rest of her is petite still. It’s the same as last time
People only think she’s pregnant because she edits her photos so much and can’t fathom that she possibly has a belly in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Also she’s clearly pregnant again. She has a visible bump and has for the last few weeks now… the rest of her is petite still. It’s the same as last time
Wish you didn’t post this because now there’s going to be 20 pages of people saying it’s just from where she’s given birth and it won’t go away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
People only think she’s pregnant because she edits her photos so much and can’t fathom that she possibly has a belly in real life
It’s very hard to tell nowadays what’s reality of a normal body of influencers cos they photoshop so much..
Just want to add it’s also cos she did recent adverts for clothes and she looked thin on there so it’s very confusing but then again they looked very airbrushed so could have been photoshopped…

Reactions: 6
Not her biggest fan at all but damned if she does damned if she doesn’t.

the lack of photoshop is refreshing wish she kept it consistent but let’s not call out her tummy.. she’s a Mum sometimes regardless of size that hard tummy doesn’t go away!
I said this and got accused of being a newbie here to defend her 😂😂

Reactions: 15
It’s refreshing to see it without photoshop, would love if this was the start of something new, her showing the more “real” side to her without the excessive editing! I think it would be hugely liberating for her, and now she’s taken the first step (I just hope she keeps up with it! But don’t get me wrong I have no faith that it will last 😂)
I think she looks happy!!! If she would have photoshopped herself it would have just been bitched about anyway for not being ‘real’ 😂

Reactions: 14
Wish you didn’t post this because now there’s going to be 20 pages of people saying it’s just from where she’s given birth and it won’t go away 😅
Cue the “when I gave birth it took me months to get rid of my belly… Did you know my baby is 6 months old…” posts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t think so tbh, she’s been open about how she doesn’t want another for a while and is struggling to adjust to motherhood. She romanticised pregnancy/being a mum so much and she got a massive shock when Bambi was born. I think it’s just because she isn’t editing it out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
I think everything she does is so jarring like they’ve just got engaged and her priority is getting a reel out the same day ??? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
There are at least two people filming this ridiculous proposal next to a grave stone. Is that what it's like to be an influencer? No thanks, I'll pass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Don't usually post or comment (or give a tit in general really), just think it's so cringe that all of these things have to be so spectacularly over the top, just so they're social media worthy. As if she didn't know/plan this.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.