Molly-Mae Hague #39 Molly Maebe regretting the baeby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here goes all the huns I went to school with sharing the reel to their story with crying faces.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
Ahhh I dunno. I personally do want a whole set up and to look 100% when I get proposed to. Fresh nails. A public spectacle tbh 🤣
I get what you’re saying. Surely you’d want it as a genuine surprise tho? There’s no way Molly didn’t know about that, perfectly dressed in white and done up 😂

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: tommy finally pops the question, unlucky molly no edits for the chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else really underwhelmed? I don’t know if it’s what she would of planned 😅😅 ibizia of all places too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 26
I don’t believe for a second she didn’t know it was coming with the outfit etc. Apart from anything else I doubt Tommy would know how to put clothes on Bambi or find her a dress by himself 🤣

But it was lovely to see her in the Instagram video not looking “insta posed” and genuinely laughing and crying double chin and all! She looked beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Queue the insta Huns 'sobbing' god it's going to be insufferable engagement, wedding and honeymoon spam from now one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God just when I think I'm done this thread pulls me back in😂
Literally was about to unfollow Molly today (unfollowed zoe the other day can’t stand her lol) because she is just so boring and just follow along with this thread 🤣 doesn’t look like that’s happening now

Reactions: 4
I get what you’re saying. Surely you’d want it as a genuine surprise tho? There’s no way Molly didn’t know about that, perfectly dressed in white and done up 😂
Yeah genuine surprise still. So I used to want the Eiffel Tower growing up (lol) til I realised it’s just ugly and there’s proposals every 5 meters. Then I said Trevi Fountain but now I’ve told my boyfriend this - I’m obv not getting it. So just something like that. Call me a celeb syndrome witch but I want it filmed and people clapping 🤣

Tbh I saw people being proposed to at Taylor Swift concert during Love Story on Tik Tok and THAT became my dream proposal hahhahaha if I was annoying enough to go

Reactions: 2
I don’t think people are very brand loyal to fake tan. It’s already a saturated market and when a new
Funny, I would've said tan brands is something people are very loyal to. Once you get a colour you like that suits your skin it's hard to change. I don't know one single person that uses or has even tried her tan. Is it popular in the UK?

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I can’t believe how different her face and figure is when she’s not photoshopped

Reactions: 27
Just like Bambi was born on 23/01/23, Tommy proposes on 23/07/23. Why do dates have to be aesthetic✨

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well done Molly and Tommy, got it done and up in time for the Sunday evening high engagement levels. Thanks to Fran for the organisation, you just know Molly was so jelly at your wedding.
Looking forward to engagement party with crappy balloon displays and wedding planning vlogs.
(and well done Molly for hanging in there and finally getting the ring... seriously)

Reactions: 20
Omg she looks so much better showing her true figure. She looks stunning actually. I hate the filtered version.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.