Molly-Mae Hague #39 Molly Maebe regretting the baeby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread (no your brain isn’t going 🤪 reading the title. Tysm @Rita.)

Topics we don’t care about:
Property investment
Your life story
Your baby
Your child
Your Mumsnet PhD

Anyone defending Tommy like they’re related to him will be judged as will your poor spelling and punctuation

If this thread is boring to you then … why are you here lol bye

Xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Do you think she goes on holiday all the time because she doesn’t like normal life at home with a baby? Seems like she always wants to escape…

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Do you think she goes on holiday all the time because she doesn’t like normal life at home with a baby? Seems like she always wants to escape…
Well she's definitely away a lot, about every other week if you include travel for work. France, Dubai, Barbados now Greece. Think there was another work trip somewhere else thrown in as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg when she said she had booked a holiday I immediately thought “I bet she’s going to Athens” and she has 😂 So predictable

Reactions: 10
To be fair, if I were rich and had nothing to do all day, I'd be constantly on holiday. It's not like she's got a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 124
She’s probably gone away again because she’s soy stressed about everyone talking about her being sacked from PLT and it’s the only way to keep Tommy around and for him to actually help look after their child. You know they’re just gonna stay in the hotel, eat in the hotel and not explore the place that they’re in 😩 It’s offensive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
At the end of the day wherever she goes and whichever country she’s in or whichever 5*++++ hotel she’s in, she’s still trapped with the baby and the knowledge her old life is gone forever and that’s clearly what she struggles with.

In her video she was going on about being glad the baby’s out of the newborn stage but she doesn’t seem to appreciate that the older it gets it will become less portable, more vocal, more demanding, will sleep less during the day, be harder to amuse etc.

She continues to be utterly clueless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I actually quite like her look here for abroad. But totally doesn't look like her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Do we know where she’s staying? I’m looking for holiday inspo (not that I could afford it😂)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.