Molly-Mae Hague #39 Molly Maebe regretting the baeby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she knew it was going to happen because why else is she wearing a white outfit with white nails? Unless he did a fake photo shoot or something, sure we’ll hear all about it. Props to Tommy for the ring though, it’s massive!
Molly probably brought it tbf x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It looks like she knew it was going to happen because why else is she wearing a white outfit with white nails? Unless he did a fake photo shoot or something, sure we’ll hear all about it. Props to Tommy for the ring though, it’s massive!
I doubt he had a choice with the ring. Probably Fran got it for him

Reactions: 15
Dreading the ‘i just want a love like molly and Tommy’ tweets

however, what I will say is that is the most normal I’ve seen molly post herself in months 👏🏻 even the real laughing seems so bizarre to see!

Reactions: 43
Nothing says romance like having a full on videographer there and getting the reel edited and posted on the same day you’ve got engaged…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does everything have to be an over the top production 😂 I’d much rather get engaged in my comfies, and have it as a genuine surprise than have an over the top production purely set up to gain insta likes 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Cute proposal. Very sweet

Doesn’t she feel a bit mad though she’s doubled in size from the posts before to this one. Obviously because she couldn’t photoshop the duck out of it. But yeah.

Reactions: 19
Why does everything have to be an over the top production 😂 I’d much rather get engaged in my comfies, and have it as a genuine surprise than have an over the top production purely set up to gain insta likes 🥴
Ahhh I dunno. I personally do want a whole set up and to look 100% when I get proposed to. Fresh nails. A public spectacle tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.