Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, it is child abuse not to feed a crying infant, this isn't like an older kid crying for sweets. Unfortunately they don't seem to know the basics and no-one is advising them, Tyson and Paris are about to have their 7th so maybe they could offer some anecdotal advice. The dog didn't fare well, they aren't looking after the cats properly now the baby... Ironically I do think they both adore Bambi.

Reactions: 40
Call me cynical, but does anyone else think that she posted the ‘SIDS loves when you let your baby sleep this way!’ Instagram story to distract from the whole ‘we’re multi-millionaires cheating the national trust out of money’ mini scandal on YouTube?

Reactions: 3
Think how many new Mum’s will watch her vlog and think there’s something wrong with their baby because they won’t go through the night. My baby is exactly the same age as Bambi and 3/4 nights a week he’ll sleep 9-5 without being fed (same amount of hours as they’re trying to go) but then there’s always one night a week that he feeds loads.
But they’re babies, they’re not manipulative and purposely not sleeping. They’ve got little tummies and all they want is it to be full to go to sleep.. can’t imagine Molly would sleep too great if she was being starved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Nothing more disgusting that influencers who post #ad’s for baby products imo. Cashing in on their baby and flaunting free stuff they’ve been given when there are people not having children because they can’t afford the 1700£ pram they think they need because mollys posted it.

Reactions: 20
Did they also ditch their 10 week old to have a day out in Alton towers? If we didn’t know it already, they’re just showing how selfish, immature and genuinely thick they are.

Reactions: 30
I’d love to know who she’s leaving bambi with whilst she’s at all these work meetings in person too! Is it Tommy? She never specified

Reactions: 12
Did they also ditch their 10 week old to have a day out in Alton towers? If we didn’t know it already, they’re just showing how selfish, immature and genuinely thick they are.
Soon got fed up of the restrictions of bf. Don’t care how anyone feeds but it makes me laugh time and time again when yet another influencer acts like a complete authority on bf for 6 weeks and then boom, not another word about it!

Reactions: 32
I wonder if Tommy was getting more pissed off with the night feeds and a tired molly. She seemed to be better on her own with her family support.

Reactions: 15
Omg does she not realise if she fed her HUNGRY baby when she wakes in the night she will probably settle a lot quicker & for longer?! I just couldn’t imagine depriving a baby from milk!!

Reactions: 49
It makes even less sense when you realise that Bambi is still waking up and Molly said she gets around 4 hours of sleep anyway so it’s not even resulting in extra sleep for molly or an easier night ??? If she’s having to get up 2-3 times regardless, what does intentionally not feeding her daughter do?

Reactions: 45
Why do I feel a failure to thrive post on the horizon? I wouldn’t wish it on any mother or baby but 10 weeks?! Mine only started STTN at 7 months and stopped after 2 weeks (we’re back to consistency and he’s doing it again), milk was always on offer!! I’ve never heard of a baby dropping night feeds at this age ever.

Reactions: 13
I noticed this too! That poor baby will start rolling soon and she thinks it’s okay to turn her back for a few minutes?! as for the way she wrapped her up has she never heard of the lullaby trust?! also who is telling her to drop a night feed at just 10 weeks old?! That baby is still showing cues that she is hungry and probably having a growth spurt! Molly probably just shoves a dummy in ahh that poor baby! she is clueless! Hopefully her mum or someone will talk some sense into her I know she’s a first time mum but she can easily find this stuff out or ask a professional for advice!

Reactions: 20
So they’ve been to mass n both received holy communion - she didn’t even know what it was so probably isn’t catholic . They’re not married and cohabitating so neither should receive it even if they are both catholic . My kids were at mass from days old but I couldn’t receive communion until we were married in the Catholic Church . I’m not a perfect catholic but I knew my place and although I took my kids I also knew I wasn’t able to receive

Reactions: 14
Since when? I agree that Molly shouldn’t have gone to Holy Communion, but wasn’t aware that you had to be married to have it? I obviously missed the memo!

Reactions: 17
Its still the name for me. One minute I'm like aww it's growing on me and the next I'm like noooo. She said Bambi so much in the video and it has meaning, tying things to why they named her that. Now what will she do with the next. Since this one was meant to be and she always knew, the next baby surely has to have the same fuss, be unique, and not feel left out.

Reactions: 6
Really? I was a teenage, single mum and still received communion every single week. By true Catholic standards I should have burst into flames the minute I stepped foot in a church

Reactions: 32
Tommy and Molly’s dad’s interaction on the vlog was so awkward 🫣 I don’t think Molly’s family like him one bit and I don’t blame them

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.