Molly-Mae Hague #35 You can tell Jesus, that Molly’s witch is back (from Saudi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say the same thing. I can’t believe they would avoid paying entry fees for a charity owned (National Trust) nature park when they are absolutely loaded and blow money on expensive, frivolous stuff all the time. How entitled must they be to think they should get to enjoy something like that for free? Just because they’ve dodged the entrance fee before by parking elsewhere doesn’t mean it’s ok to do it. Dunham Massey has an entrance price per person, not per car. You have to pay for experiences and days out just like you have to pay for designer clothes and expensive cars! And if people weren’t paying the entry fees and membership the park wouldn’t be there for them to enjoy. I can’t get my head around it. I even saw a comment on the video praising her and Tommy for being ‘relatable’ by doing it 🤯
That comment wasn’t praise was actually a dig 🤣 I had to read it twice 🤣

Reactions: 1
They go to a national trust park near them a lot apparently and they went into the car park this time instead of parking on a side road and were told that the fee for the park + parking was £17 per adult (which is expensive but would be absolutely nothing to them) so instead of paying, tommy says no and drives back out to find a side road and then go back into the park to avoid paying. Tommy then justified this by saying “it’s the principle of it” 😹
Jesus wept. And they said this on their vlog to all their followers? I've no words. How did this get the approval of Fran 😂 there's gunna be some major PR spin for this, I reckon.

Reactions: 5
Yeah but not because they may over heat, it’s because it’s not safe in the car seat if they have an accident 🫠 if they had a crash the straps wouldn’t be tight to babies body and therefore baby isn’t protected by the car seat.
It's an overheating risk as well 🙈 the baby seats get so warm because they're all polystyrene.

I can't believe she's put wee bambi down for bed like that! So many celebrities do ridiculously unsafe things like that and it infuriates me, it's not hard to Google and find out the safe way to do things!

Reactions: 7
It's £8.50 per person, or free if you're a NT member. They thought that they'd be able to roll on through for free because of who they are. What's worst is that they have a problem with this, where the fee goes to the upkeep of the park & home, but think nothing of the multiple parking fines they get when they pop into Manchester and abandon the g-wagon wherever they fancy

Reactions: 18
You would think with the amount of free time she had when pregnant she would know the basics about sleep. There honestly is no helping some people. Thick as mince and they wonder why the dog sadly passed away

Reactions: 13
That comment wasn’t praise was actually a dig 🤣 I had to read it twice 🤣
The one where it says Tommy's in a Dior coat and you're in a GWaggon? Yeah it's cleverly phrased and hasn't been deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Won't pay to support a park they couldn't wait to take their baby to, near their home, steeped in history. But happy to pay through the nose to support Dubai where modern day slaves are forced to build temporary billionaire play parks. Absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not read up about safe sleep i guess…😬
I’ve just seen this on her stories and I almost had a heart attack!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE she’s done that!!!!
There is no excuse for it. How stupid can you be! Not to mention she has impressionable ( first time) mums watching her too!! That is awful. I feel like tagging the lullaby trust.
she is more stupid than I thought. Also isn’t the baby meant to sleep next to you even for naps for the first 6months
Oh my lord. Sorry guys if I’m going on but it’s basic parenting!!!

Reactions: 16
I think she’s actually been put to bed on a Muslin covered sleepyhead, swaddled upto her neck with a blanket and a dummy clip 🫠 I cannot believe how unsafe that is just doing one of each…. But to do all 3 and then post it online 🤦🏼‍♀️ let’s hope no one is influenced to do the same.
Looks like she is on her side a bit too!?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen this on her stories and I almost had a heart attack!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE she’s done that!!!!
There is no excuse for it. How stupid can you be! Not to mention she has impressionable ( first time) mums watching her too!! That is awful. I feel like tagging the lullaby trust.
she is more stupid than I thought. Also isn’t the baby meant to sleep next to you even for naps for the first 6months
Oh my lord. Sorry guys if I’m going on but it’s basic parenting!!!
I’ve sent it to them, doubt they’ll do anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.