Molly-Mae Hague #35 You can tell Jesus, that Molly’s witch is back (from Saudi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came straight here after seeing this! Is she wrapped in a blanket? And a dummy clip too? Are there blankets in the cot beneath her to add insult to injury?!
I think she’s actually been put to bed on a Muslin covered sleepyhead, swaddled upto her neck with a blanket and a dummy clip 🫠 I cannot believe how unsafe that is just doing one of each…. But to do all 3 and then post it online 🤦🏼‍♀️ let’s hope no one is influenced to do the same.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Came straight here after seeing this! Is she wrapped in a blanket? And a dummy clip too? Are there blankets in the cot beneath her to add insult to injury?!
Looks like it, and on a sleepyhead too by the look of it 😬

Reactions: 6
I did the same! I've gone full Mumsnet haha. Looks like she is in a sleep pod type thing as well as all that.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s actually been put to bed on a Muslin covered sleepyhead, swaddled upto her neck with a blanket and a dummy clip 🫠 I cannot believe how unsafe that is just doing one of each…. But to do all 3 and then post it online 🤦🏼‍♀️ let’s hope no one is influenced to do the same.
That’s what I don’t get, she would be an incredible person to be advocating for safe sleep with the number of followers she has.
---
Looks like it, and on a sleepyhead too by the look of it 😬
I get doing what you need to to settle a baby so young, I have a 10 month old but the fact she’s publicised it is just her saying she sees no problem with it 🙄

Well at least she's uploaded a vlog, I don't much care for sit down and talk style videos.

Reactions: 1
Not molly thinking that Bambi shouldn’t be wearing a coat in her car seat because she may over heat 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 give me strength

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just watching the vlog and honestly the way tommy and molly will pay all sorts for absolute rubbish but when it comes to pay £17 each to go in a nature park they find a way to skirt around the fee instead 😭 if they were struggling i’d completely understand but they are so minted i can’t believe they openly admit to avoiding charges like this

Reactions: 28
Anyone else think molly holds her face ridiculously close to bambis every time she interacts with her? Thought this from the first pics/videos with her. Bet bambi is like can you back up a bit love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just watching the vlog and honestly the way tommy and molly will pay all sorts for absolute rubbish but when it comes to pay £17 each to go in a nature park they find a way to skirt around the fee instead 😭 if they were struggling i’d completely understand but they are so minted i can’t believe they openly admit to avoiding charges like this
absolutely embarrassing!!!! They are there talking about how unreal the park is and all the animals… do you think the money for the upkeep of the park grows on trees guys? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s going to get absolutely hounded for that

Reactions: 14
Not read up about safe sleep i guess…😬
This is the exact OPPOSITE of what you’re supposed to do, what is wrong with her?

looks like Bambi is

1. Not sleeping in the same room (SIDS risk)
2. On a sleeping nest (SIDS risk)
3. Has a muslin over the nest
3. Has a blanket up to her neck (SIDS risk)

what the duck is she doing?

Reactions: 19
absolutely embarrassing!!!! They are there talking about how unreal the park is and all the animals… do you think the money for the upkeep of the park grows on trees guys? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s going to get absolutely hounded for that
not to mention as they’re walking round the park, they discuss their upcoming holiday to dubai and tommy is in his dior jacket 😭 just adds to the absolute insanity of them not thinking it is fair to pay to enter the park

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Not molly thinking that Bambi shouldn’t be wearing a coat in her car seat because she may over heat 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 give me strength
To be fair babies aren’t supposed to wear thick coats in car seats when in the car so she isn’t wrong

Reactions: 22
I haven't watched it, nor intend to, but what is she saying about the fee / how is she skirting around it?

To be fair babies aren’t supposed to wear thick coats in car seats when in the car so she isn’t wrong
Yeah but not because they may over heat, it’s because it’s not safe in the car seat if they have an accident 🫠 if they had a crash the straps wouldn’t be tight to babies body and therefore baby isn’t protected by the car seat.

Reactions: 20
Came here to say the same thing. I can’t believe they would avoid paying entry fees for a charity owned (National Trust) nature park when they are absolutely loaded and blow money on expensive, frivolous stuff all the time. How entitled must they be to think they should get to enjoy something like that for free? Just because they’ve dodged the entrance fee before by parking elsewhere doesn’t mean it’s ok to do it. Dunham Massey has an entrance price per person, not per car. You have to pay for experiences and days out just like you have to pay for designer clothes and expensive cars! And if people weren’t paying the entry fees and membership the park wouldn’t be there for them to enjoy. I can’t get my head around it. I even saw a comment on the video praising her and Tommy for being ‘relatable’ by doing it 🤯

Reactions: 22
I haven't watched it, nor intend to, but what is she saying about the fee / how is she skirting around it?
They go to a national trust park near them a lot apparently and they went into the car park this time instead of parking on a side road and were told that the fee for the park + parking was £17 per adult (which is expensive but would be absolutely nothing to them) so instead of paying, tommy says no and drives back out to find a side road and then go back into the park to avoid paying. Tommy then justified this by saying “it’s the principle of it” 😹

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They just want to push a narrative of “we’re so down to earth, £17 is A LOT of money” 😒 FAKE FAKE FAKE

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.